Chapter 3❤

hat goin match my shoe

shirt goin match my belt

man i be so fly,i cant help my self

yea freshest in the class,freshest in the school

and i bet i dress every day like it first day of school yea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( School )

First Day of school yay , SIKE . I got up for 5:00. I took a 20 min shower. I got out wrapping my pink towel around me . I pulled my BlowDry and dried my hair . After 15 mins I put it in a bun and grab uniform and got dress  

I had to wear a blue collar shirt with kaki bottoms. I grab my cargo shorts with my Hollister belt . I grabs new Pacific Blue Jordan 7's. I put my pearl necklace on with the matching bracelets and earrings. I grab my LouisV. bag and my orange iPhone5 case . I bushed my teeth then flat iron my hair and I was ready to go. I went downstairs grabbing a plate of waffles, bacon, sausage and eggs. I ate my food them my dad came downstairs and handed me a set of keys .

Me: what this ? Cars ?

Dad: yes baby girl , this you key for you new cars .

Me: you got me a car ?

Dad: yup and is a Porsche !

Me: omg thank you daddy *hugged and kiss his check*

Mom: Ray going to be here soon to show you where the school is .

Me: okay .

@7:25

Ray had came I got in my car and followed him. He had a sexy ass car. But my fly. I saw Chresanto coming to school he was walking with a couple boys. Ray slowed down on the side of him. I rolled my window down .

Me: ayee.. You need a ride?

Chresanto: sure , new car ?

Me: yeah , where yours ?

Chresanto: it got taken away* get in car*

Me: bad boy I like that .

We drove off and roc showed me how to get there. Ray was talking to them boys. When we got to school everybody was looking at my car. I parked and I was finna get out but Roc grabbed my arm.

Roc: wait .

Me: wassup ?

Roc: you going answer my question ?

Me: what question ?

Roc: me and you .

Me: oh umm.. Still thinking .

Roc: okay

Me: yeah

We got down and I pressed the Alarm button 2x I started walking then I felt somebody put there arms around my waist and stoping me from walking. I turn around oh look it's Chresanto. He turn me around holding my waist .

Roc: why you playing hard to get ?

Me: I ain't

Roc: yes you are . Cause you know you like me .

Me: how you know that !

Roc: * kiss me*

Me: *kiss back*