Chapter 1

Emily Pov
Alison and I just moved in together like 2 months ago. And now we're moving again to a new apartment so we can be close to the girls. We've packed a lot of stuff, but there are more to get packed.
I put on a sweatpants and a white tank-top and put my hair on a messy bun.

Emily-"Alison, will you come down here please? We need to pack all of this."

Ali-"I'm so tired right now, can we do it tomorrow?"

Emily-"All you do was staying in bed you lazy ass, we have to move out tomorrow. Just go and pack all our clothes then, i'll take care with all the stuff here."

Ali-"No way, i'm tired. Can we just hire a guy to pack up."

Emily-"Oh my god you're like a pregnant women. Just get your ass down here Ali. We have to get this done."
Ali finally joins me sorting stuff.

Ali-"I hate you."

Emily-"I hate you more." I jokes while put some stuff in the box.

Ali-"Have you called for the moving truck babe?"

Emily-"I thought you were the one who'll make the call?! Babe, you're unbelievable sometimes."

Ali-"Relax, you owns the company, remember? I'm gonna make a hot chocolate for you, so you won't be too cranky."
After a few minutes i'm done with all our living room stuff. I sit on the sofa in my empty living room and Ali joins me.

Ali-"Here." She handing me the glass. "Done already?"

Emily-"Thanks, and no. We still have thousands of books to packed."

Ali-"Oh, that's not my problem. Those are your books."

Emily-"What a bitch." I jokes. "Remember the first night i got here?"

Ali-"You were so paranoid, you asked the girls, Caleb, and Toby to stayed for like 3 weeks." We laughs.

Emily-"I was just a kid babe."

Ali-"Anyway, Try not to be too tired tonight. I'd like to make our last night here to be special..." She smirks.

Emily-"I'm exhausted. I just want to sleep tonight." I play hard to get.

Ali-"Sure about that?" She takes her clothes off in front of me, leaving her only in her shorts and bra. I look up and down to her beautiful sexy body.

Emily-"Uhh, never mind." I put the glass down and jump on her. I kiss her slowly but passionately. I feel her smirking.

Ali-"Exhausted huh?" I let out a laugh and kiss her again, i pushed her body against the wall without breaking our kiss. I goes to her jawline, and then to her neck. She let out a moan.

Emily-"Wanna take this to the bedroom?" I said breathless, Ali nods and jump on me, i carry her to our bedroom and making out on bed with her. Things got steamy pretty fast.
I kiss her collarbones and to her neck again. Her neck is her weak spot. I suck on it and bite it lightly. I grab her boobs and my hands find their way to unhooked her bra, i look at her eyes and it filled with so much lust.

Ali-"Just do it already Em..."

Emily-"Easy there tiger." I smirks and I kiss her. She now taking my shirt, bra and pants off. Then i kiss her lips again.
I grab her boobs and suck it, once it gets hard, i left kisses from her breast to right above her lady part.
I take her pants off and kissing her waist. I start to touch her down there.

Emily-"Wet already huh?" I teased her.
I kiss her lady part first, and rubbing it with my finger, i kiss her again and again as my fingers are pleasing her down there. She's moaning in my mouth. And i suck her neck hard.