Chapter 41

(A/N: the pictures are their kids. The top is Skylar, middle is Hayley, and bottom is Finn.)

Alison's Pov
2 years later

Today is the day that our kids go to pre school and i'm having a pretty hard time with it.

Emily-"Babe, what time is it?" Emily asked with her sleepy voice.

Ali-"7.30."

Emily-"Why are you up already?"

Ali-"I have a lot in my mind."

Emily-"Ali, Hayley is just getting into pre school babe. It's not like she's going to a boarding school." Em said casually and pull the blanket over her even more.
I grab my pillow and hit Emily with it.
"Ouch!" She opens her eyes and looking at me annoyed.

Ali-"You don't get to give me that look Fields."

Emily-"And i'm trying to go back to sleep here."

Ali-"How are you being so easy about this?"

Emily-"She will be okay and it's just a pre school Ali, besides Sky and Finn will be there too."

Ali-"But i'm so used on having her around me 24/7."

Emily-"Come here baby." Em opens her arms and i lay down on her chest.
"I know i haven't been around her as much as you have. But trust me, she'll be okay. My baby is a strong and independent kid. And just so you know, i taught her some karate babe." I giggles and slap her arm playfully.

Ali-"You know that i hate you so much right?" And Em giggles.

Emily-"You can never hate me mrs. Fields." Em kisses the top of my head.

Ali-"What are you doing today?"

Emily-"Work, work, and hopefully got some work in my bedroom tonight." She smirks.

Ali-"Oh my god. You're such a horny teenager."

Emily-"I am. Blame it on my beautiful hot wife." We laugh and she kiss my cheek.

Our bedroom door being open and there is our little Hayley walking in still sleepy with her stuff animal.

Ali-"Oh hello there princess." Em sits up and greeted her too.

Emily-"Yellow my cookie monster. Come here." Hayley walking to our bed and climb up with a bit of struggle, but she made it up.

Hayley went straight to Emily and cuddles to her.

Ali-"Oh now Mama is here and you don't want mommy anymore?" I pouts at her.

Hayley-"Come hewe mommy." She reach her arm out to me and pulls me closer so the three of us are cuddling right now.

Emily-"Why are you up so early baby?" Em said while kissing Hayley's head.

Hayley-"I don't want to be late to school." She said adorably.

"Awee." Em and i said in unison.

Ali-"You're happy to go to school?"

Hayley-"Yesh mommy. And i can't wait to draw and do my puzzles all day."

Ali-"Awww, and you can draw with Sky and make some beautiful paintings huh?" She's nodding and smiling to me.

Emily-"And what about Finn? What are you going to do with Finn?"
Hayley stands up and start doing some random move as she shows us what she's going to do with Finn.
And then she gets back to Emily and i and cuddles again.