Chapter 11

Alison Pov

After Emily's strange behavior, i have an idea to just ask the security. People who don't live in this building would have to left their ID to the security. So the security must know who came that day.
Em is already left for work, so on my way to my car i stop by at the security and ask who was in charge yesterday, good thing it was Rick, we trust him with our lives.

Rick-"What can i help you ms. Dilaurentis?"

Ali-"Yesterday Emily got a visitor. Do you remember who it was?"

Rick-"Yeah, of course. It was girl, and her name was Samara, but i forgot her last name."

Ali-"Did she told you why she's here?"

Rick-"No, she just told me that she needs to see ms. Fields. That's all."

Ali-"Alright then, thank you Rick." I slip a $50 bills to his hand just as a thank you.

Alright, i've never heard Samara before. I mean i only know one Samara, it's Em ex-girlfriend. And she was in jail for drugging Em. If this is the same Samara, how dare she to show her face to Em after trying to kill her.

Emily Pov

Today, instead of going to work i decided to go to my practice center to swim. If i went to work today, i'm sure i'd yell to all my employees for the slightest mistakes.
It's just that i have a lot in my mind, who am i kidding? I can't take this out of my mind. I mean even after i told Ali, and what if Samara is back to stay? She'd be a huge rock in my relationship with Ali.

I jump in to the pool, good thing there are only like 3 people in the pool just doing some laps. So i do the same.
After a few minutes, i'm out from the pool and put a towel around me while watching people swimming.
I don't know why but watching people swimming are very relaxing to me.
My phone buzzing and i check it, i got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Can we just talk Em? I really missed you.

After reading that, i know exactly who the sender is. I shut my phone off immediately.
What the fuck does she wants now?!
Now that i realize, i've never loved her even back when we were dating. I don't even know why i even dated her. Maybe for the adventure, it was fun while it lasted. But it led me to hell.

Alison Pov

-Lunch Time-

It's finally lunch, and maybe it'll be nice to see Em, so i told Hanna and my secretary that i'll be out to Em's office

When i arrived at Emily's office, her secretary told me that Em never showed up today, which is weird because Em left like super early for a meeting.
So i call her cell, but it's off.
"Okay, where are you Emily." I said to myself.
I left her office and i decided to call Aria to ask her to check on my apartment if Em is there.

(On The Phone)

Aria-"Hey Al."
Ali-"Hey Ar, are you home?"
Aria-"Yup, what's up?"
Ali-"Can you please do me a favor and check on my house if Em is there?"
Aria-"Sure thing. I'm going now. I'll call you later?"
Ali-"Okay, thank you Aria."
And she hang up.
I waited for a few minutes and then Aria called back and told me that my house is empty.
Okay, Em is MIA. Maybe she's at her swimming center?
I start to drive to her swimming center but i got a call from Hanna, she told me we got an emergency meeting related the fashion week. Alright, fuck.

-Back to the office-

Hanna-"Where were you?!"

Ali-"Em's office."

Hanna-"Oh, did i interrupt your 'quality time'?" She giggles.

Ali-"For the first time, you didn't."