Chapter 18

Alison Pov

It's been 2 days and Emily is still not awake. We told her parents of what happened, and they came to the hospital to check on Emily for a few hours.

My body starts to feel very uncomfortable because i've been sleeping on the chair for the past 2 weeks. I don't even bother to go home and check on my house. Good thing Cece is here and she would go back from my house to the hospital everyday.

Ali-"Emily, the girls are going to be here soon baby. Don't you want to see them?" I said while stroking her hair.

Emily Pov

After my out from body experience, people have been visiting me even more, the girls would always come to the hospital and see me. I really miss them all, i want to see them again. I'm tired of being like this. I want to go back to my life with everyone that i love. And i really miss Alison. I want to see her beautiful face again.
I hear the door opening, and i hear the girls voices saying hi to Ali and to me.

Hanna-"Hey Em, we're back." She kiss my forehead.

Aria-"Still too lazy to open your eyes huh?" She also kiss my forehead.

Spencer-"Such an attention seeker." And i hear everyone giggles. "Wake up already. We miss you!" Spencer kiss my cheek.

The girls are talking about their honeymoons, i know they're trying to take Ali's mind from all the bad thing that has happened.

Aria-"Guess we're not really that helping aren't we?" Aria sounds frustrated.

Ali-"I'm sorry guys, it's just hard you know."

Spencer-"Yeah Ali, we understand."

Hanna-"You should change your clothes. You haven't change since yesterday, it starting to have molds." They giggles.

Ali-"Oh, yeah. I kinda forgot. I'll be right back guys." And then i hear a door open and Ali left my side and someone else is sitting next to me.

Hanna-"Em, it's Hanna. You have to wake up Em. Ali is starting to look like a mental patient, she's so lost without you. You have to wake up Em. We all love you so much."

After Hanna said that, i got more motivated. I put all my strength and pray to god to just move a damn finger.
I keep trying until i feel my body getting weaken and super tired.

Alison Pov

After i changed, Hanna and Spencer left to get us some food.

Aria-"How are you holding up Ali?"

Ali-"Uhh, okay i guess."

Aria-"I know how hard it is. We all love her so much, and it's just so hard to have her around but not have her around at the same time. But you gotta stay strong Ali. She'll make it." Aria smiles to me and patting my back.

Ali-"Thank you Aria, really. Thank you for everything."

Aria-"That's what friends are for right?" She hugs me. "Where's Cece?"

Ali-"She said she'll be with Ezra today, since you guys are going to be here with me."

Aria-"Oh, it's still going? Her and Ezra?"

Ali-"Yeah... Apparently."

Aria-"That actually shocking." We laugh.

The girls left at 5pm. It's time to clean Emily. I put on some music, because the doctor told me music could help her relax.
I start to wipe her body with the wet towel.

Ali-"You still got the abs huh." I said as i'm wiping her stomach.
After cleaning her up, i just sit in there watching her.
"When are you gonna open your eyes babe? I miss you so much." I runs my fingers on her hair.
"I love you Emily." I kiss her lips and surprisingly i feel her lips starts responding to my touch, she kiss me back! I open my eyes and i met her beautiful brown eyes. I'm smiling in our kiss and hold her in my arms.