Chapter 43

Alison's PoV

I woke up the next day without Emily and Hayley. Where the hell are they?!

I put on my robe and walk downstairs to look for them.

I see my in-laws in the living room, just talking and enjoying their free time.
As i reached the last staircase, they both noticed me.

"Oh, goodmorning Ali." Both of them said almost in unison.

"Goodmorning Pam, Wayne. Uhh, do you know where Em and Hayley are?" I said with my eyes still half open.

"Yeah, they're in the movie room." Pam said. "Oh, and breakfast is ready dear. So could you call Em and Hayley to get breakfast aswell?"

"Yeah, sure. We'll be joining you soon." I smiles at them and then walk to the movie room.

I open the door and i see Bambi is on. Hayley is sitting on Emily's lap with her body resting against Em's front.
They both are watching the movie very seriously.

"Hey babies." I said as i'm walking closer to her.

"Hi babe." Em said with a smile.

"Hi mommy." My baby said adorably.

I gave Em a quick peck on her lips and then i kiss Hayley's head.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked Emily and sit next to her.

"Her rashes was very bad. She woke me up and want me to scratch her back." Em said.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked tired. But it's okay. Anyway, i'm starving!" Em pouts.
"Me too!" Hayley chimed in, and i laugh at how similar they look at a time like this.

"Okay." I said still chuckling. "Grandma has cooked us breakfast. Lets go now." I scooped Hayley from the couch, even though she can walk now, i just like to baby her and hold her close to me.

We eat breakfast in the dining room together, chatting, laughing, just having a very good morning.

After breakfast, Hayley remembered that she has school and she was so worried that she's gonna missed it. She's crying, begging for Em to take her to school.

"Hayley, school is off today. So you don't have to go honey. The school will be off until your rashes is gone." Em said to our crying baby, who is now walking to me and hugging me still crying.

"Why are you crying? It's okay baby. As soon as the rashes is gone, you can come back to school." I said, stroking her hair.

"But i missed my fwends." She sobs.

"Aww, i know baby. But you will meet them soon okay. I promise."

"Let's facetime with Finn and SkySky! What do you say princess?" Em asked her and she nods cutely.

"Let's go then." I pick her up and carry her to the play room while Em is getting our iPad.

--

Hayley is playing with her lego when Em comes in with the iPad.

"Hayley, look who wants to say hi!" Em said excitedly to her and then she turns the screen to Hayley.

"Finn! SkySky!" She runs to Em and take the iPad.
She starts to talking to them about random things that only them can understand.

Emily sits next to me.

"What's taking so long?" I asked and kiss her cheek.

"I got a call from the office." She said with her eyes watching Hayley closely.

"Do you have to go?" I asked her.

"No." Her eyes are now focusing on me. "Jared took care of it." She kiss my head.
"How about you? Anything important at the office?"

"Not really, nothing that needs my attention. They're good with it." I take Em's hand and hold it with mine.

"She misses Finn and Sky so much." Em said now watching Hayley again.

"Yeah, they all have grown so big." I pouts.

"They are. And they are so beautiful. I can't even." Em said and i giggles.

"Babe, i've been thinking..." I want to tell Em that i want another baby.

"What is it?" She asked nicely.

"I want another-" then it got interrupted with a loud thud, Hayley dropped the iPad.

"Oops, sowwy moms." Hayley said adorably and she get the iPad and talk again to Finn and Sky. Em and i laugh.

"What were you saying babe?" Em asked.

"I- i-uh, i want another house." I changed my mind. I don't want to freak her out.

"Another house?" Em asked confused.

"A beach house would be great." I smile at her.

"That was out of the blue." Em laughs and i laugh along with her.

"Yeah, i mean, Hayley loves the beach. And our old beach house is well, old." I found my best excuse.

"You got your point there. But let's just not hurry anything right now, okay?" She smiles sweetly at me.

"Yeah, definitely." I smiles back and she kiss my cheek.

(A/N: i'm sorry this chapter sucks. But i'll make it up to you guys somehow. I'm sorry.)