Chapter 5

Alison Pov

I woke up in my bed, and Emily is nowhere to be found. Did she came back home last night?
I grab my phone and call her, after a few seconds i hear her ringtone and i follows the sound, it came from her study room. I open the door and there she is sleeping with her head on the desk and her glasses on. She must be exhausted.
I approach her and kiss her head.

Ali-"My poor baby.." And she moves a bit, then she lifts her head.

Emily-"Hey baby." She rubs her eyes and then stretching. "What time is it?"

Ali-"7am... You fell asleep in here babe." I rubs her back. "What time did you got home last night?" I sit on her lap.

Emily-"Late, i didn't check the time. But, good thing i'm free today."

Ali-"Well i'm not." I frowns.

Emily-"Crazy busy today?" Em kiss my shoulder.

Ali-"Not really, just a few fittings and meeting." Em yawns.

Emily-"Alright, what if i come to your office later and we can grab lunch together."

Ali-"Sounds like a plan to me." I smile and leans in for a kiss. But her hand covers her mouth.

Emily-"MORNING BREATH. No way."

Ali-"What? It's not like the first time babe. Come here you goof." I grab her face and give her a small peck. "Now, go get ready and i'll make you breakfast."

Emily-"Okay baby." She side hugs me first and then she goes to the bathroom and while i cook for our breakfast.
After a few minutes Em calls up from our bedroom.

Emily-"Babe, where is my black and white sweater?"

Ali-"Which one? More specific please?"

Emily-"The one that you bought me last month." I think for awhile, and remember where it is.

Ali-"Oh, Hanna borrowed it babe."

Emily-"That bitch."

-Breakfast-

Ali-"Em breakfast is ready!" I yelled out for her. After a few seconds Emily walks in wearing a short shorts and a simple white v-neck shirt.

Emily-"Smells amazing here."

Ali-"For sure." I winks to her. We sit next to each other on our dining table.
"So, what is your plan for today?"

Emily-"Maybe i'm gonna go to the practice center and do some laps and then lunch with a beautiful girl, and maybe hang out in her office to see a drop dead gorgeous models."

Ali-"HEY!" I grab a grape from our fruit bowl and throw it to Emily.

Emily-"I'm joking. Those models are nothing compared to you baby." She nuzzles to me. "Babe..."

Ali-"yeah?"

Emily-"Can i take you to Paris in 2 weeks?"

Ali-"You're kidding." I look deep in her eyes.

Emily-"Do i look like i'm kidding?"

Ali-"Babe! You officially made me the happiest person on earth! And yes! You can take me to Paris!" I jumps out from the chair and hugs her so tightly.

Emily-"Okay okay, that's enough. I can't breath."

Ali-"Sorry." And i sit back to the chair. "Who else coming?"

Emily-"Just us. I mean it's the first time i'll be there with you."

Ali-"Awesome! Yeah, it's really funny. Back in high school we went there a lot with our parents but never together."