Chapter 24

Alison Pov

So, this is it. My big day, our big day.
Everything is ready.
I'm all dressed up, the bridesmaids are all dressed, and we're ready to walk down the isle.
Oh and my mom and Emily's had their meltdown earlier. They were crying in happiness.

Emily will walking down the isle first with her dad. And i'll go after her.
I stayed in a room near the altar, and my heart is pounding so quickly. I feel like my ribs are going to be broken to pieces.

Aria-"Hey." She placed a hand on my shoulder. I look up and give her a smile. "You're super tense right now."

Ali-"I know! I can't help it Aria." I said nervously.

Aria-"Oh come on, what's the difference with walking down the runaway after all your fashion show? You can do it!" Aria encouraging me.

Ali-"It's totally different."
And then Cece joins us.

Cece-"Please, Alison Dilaurentis can handle the pressure. You loved being the center of attention Ali."

Ali-"Ugh! You're really not helping Cece!"

Aria-"I heard that Spencer and Hanna are making their way Ali."

Ali-"And where's Emily?!"

Aria-"Right behind them."

Ali-"You got the rings right?!"

Aria-"Yes! Don't worry about it. Just calm the fuck down, and slay that isle!"
Cece laugh.

Cece-"Now, take a deep breath and put on your vail. You'll have to be out in 10 minutes."

Ali-"Okay." I take a deep breath, a few actually. And then when i'm calm enough, i put my vail on.
"FUCK! I'M GETTING MARRIED!" I yelled, letting the pressure on my body out. Cece and Aria laugh.

I heard someone knocking on the door, Cece open up and it's my dad.
He steps inside and i could see tears in his eyes.

Ali-"Dad... Are you okay?" He walks closer to me and pulls me to a hugs.

Kenneth-"I'm amazing baby. I just... I don't know. My baby is getting married!" He said excitedly and we laugh at him. "You're all grown up baby. I'm so proud of you. Oh i forgot, you look gorgeous by the way." I smile at him.

Ali-"Thank you. And you look handsome as always dad."

Kenneth-"See where that beauty came from girls?" My dad said to Cece and Aria. And they laugh.

Ali-"God i'm so nervous!"

Kenneth-"Oh baby, i know the feelings. But it's okay. You'll be fine baby." He kiss my head. "Ready to go?" I take a deep breath and nods.

I'm about to walk down the isle, i still can't see where Emily is, and i'm sure she also can't see me right now.

I heard the priest told everyone to stand up, and the music starts to play.

Cece and Aria giving me a smile and then off they go.

Kenneth-"You'll be fine baby."

Ali-"Don't let me fall dad."

Kenneth-"Never Alison." He smiles at me and we starts to walk.

As soon as i see the venue and how many people are in there, my heart's pounding even harder than it already is. "My heart attack is having a heart attack." I said to myself.

I keep walking until i can finally see my beautiful bride standing on the altar with the priest. I have a huge smile on my face, and suddenly i feel so much calmer after i see her. She's smiling from ear to ear, her eyes never leaves mine, and i could see tears forming in her eyes.
And without me realizing, i'm already right in front of her. My dad gave me to Emily. And my dad is saying something to Em and he take a seat next to my mom.