Chapter 14

Alison Pov

Today is the day that my bestfriends are getting married. I still can't believe that they're going to get married at the same day, it's pretty crazy though.

As i was getting ready in my room, i heard a knock on my door. I open up and it's Emily. She was busy with her earring when i open the door.

Emily-"Hey, you got any more..." And then her eyes are finally looking at me, and i could see her jaw drops immediately. She's looking at me from head to toe and she finally looking at me in the eyes, still speechless.

Ali-"Any more what?" I smirks to her.

Emily-"Uhhh... Babe, why?! Just why?! And then she crash her lip with mine. I pulled away to catch some breath and i look into her eyes.

Ali-"Why what?"

Emily-"Why so hot and beautiful?! It's not our wedding day is it?!"

Ali-"Nope, but i don't mind to get married right now though."

Emily-"Alright, i'll book the chapel right away!" Em jokes. "But seriously? You're really hot in that dress babe. You're killing me!" Em put her head on my shoulder in frustration.

Ali-"Wait, do you think it's too much? I don't want to show up looking better than the brides."
And suddenly Hanna walks in.

Hanna-"Not too cocky Ali." And we all look at her. She looks stunning as fuck!

Ali-"Wow Hanna!"

Emily-"Jeez Hanna! That dress look amazing! You look amazing!"

Hanna-"Why thank you." She flashes her beautiful smile.

Ali-"So, is Spencer ready?"

Hanna-"She's still crazy about her hair, she doesn't know what to do with it. And she asked you to come in and help her."

Ali-"Yup, right. I'll be right back babe." I kiss Emily on the lips. And when i walk to see Spencer, i remember Emily came for something. I turn back to her.
"Em, what did you gonna ask me earlier?"

Emily-"Oh, yeah. Just a hair clips. Aria and i ran out of it."

Ali-"Oh, coming right up. Wait, actually after i help Spence."

Emily-"It's okay. I'll be here with the beautiful bride." She's pointing at Hanna.

Emily Pov

I was helping Aria with her dress, make-up and hair. And then we ran out of hair clips because Julie, Cece and I are all needs it too. So i decided to go to Ali's room to ask for more.

I'm walking out still trying to get my earring in. And then i knock on the door. Ali answered the door.

Emily-"Hey babe, you got anymore..." I look at her and there are no words to describe how beautiful she looks right now. I'm speechless, she's wearing a white dress that stop at mid-thigh and it hugs her curves perfectly, i just keep looking up and down at her until i finally meet her eyes.

Ali-"Any more what?" She smirks.
We had a little moment until Hanna walked in, and told Ali, Spencer needs help to decide how should she do her hair. So Ali left to help her, while i'm waiting in the living room with Hanna.

Emily-"You look beautiful Han." I smile at her.

Hanna-"I've been up so early today. I'd probably gonna look like a zombie. Wait actually Spencer and I. We didn't have much sleep last night." She rests her head on my shoulder.

Emily-"Oh, don't worry about that. You look amazing Han." I rubs her back. "So, you ready for this whole new life?"

Hanna-"I actually don't know... I mean, i'm sure we'll be okay."