Chapter 8

Alison Pov

It's our 5th day in Paris. 2 more days left till we're living the city of love.
We've travelled all around Paris by now. We even went to Disneyland yesterday. We had a blast in here.

Ali-"Babe, wake up." I shakes her softly just enough to wake her up.

Emily-"5 more minutes. I'm still tired from last night." Well, last night we had sex. And it was a pretty good one.

Ali-"Okay. I'll be back for you in 5 minutes." I kiss her head and i go to our suite living room to watch some tv.
I have the ring i bought for Emily, just looking at it. And it left me to think when is the right time to propose to Emily. I want it to be special, to be amazing. Maybe i should just do it on top of the eiffel tower with some fireworks. That'd be pretty amazing.
After a few minutes i heard footstep and i immediately hide the ring in my pocket.

Emily-"Goodmorning beautiful."

Ali-"Morning baby." She sits on my lap and snuggles to me. "Aww, my big baby." I rubs her back.

Emily-"You drained me babe."

Ali-"You went a bit loco last night babe."

Emily-"Can't help it. I got a beautiful and sexy girlfriend." She kiss my neck, more like sucking it.

Ali-"Oh... Uhh... It better don't leave any hickeys."

Emily-"Do you want me to stop?"

Ali-"No..." I said between my moans.

Yup, Em has just woken up and we're about to do it on this couch. We've been doing it super a lot lately. Like almost everynight. Now i get why people are calling us a horn dogs.

Emily Pov

After a little action this morning, we take a bath together and headed to breakfast, i noticed something on Ali's neck. I kinda left a huge hickey on it.

Emily-"Babe..." I whispers to her.

Ali-"Yeah?"

Emily-"Don't get crazy okay, but i kinda left a little something on your neck." I whispers to Ali, and take a step back from her.
Ali turns back to face me and glaring at me.

Ali-"Every damn time Fields." She mouthed to me with angry face.

Emily-"Sorry." I mouthed to her.

Ali-"We're going back upstairs to take my scarf. I hate you so much."

Emily-"I love you too." I gave her my annoying smile, and she rolled her eyes, it makes me giggles.

-At Breakfast-

Ali-"So, what are we doing today?"

Emily-"Uhh, what about go back to the couch after breakfast." I smirks and she blushes.
I actually have a surprise for Ali. And the surprises is waiting on top of the Eiffel Tower tonight. It's a special one, and not just one surprise, but 2 surprises.

Emily-"How about we go shopping today. And then we'll go and watch Eiffel Tower again tonight?"

Ali-"Sounds like a plan to me." She has her signature smile on.

Alison Pov

Well, it's not a coincidence is it that Em is asking me to go to the Eiffel Tower tonight. We're so meant to be.

Emily-"Babe, are you ready to go?" Em yells from the living room.

Ali-"In a sec babe."

-Shopping-