Chapter 20

-1 month later-

Alison Pov

Emily and i are cuddling on the couch while looking on a few choices of wedding venue. Yup, we're finally planning our wedding.

Ali-"What do you think about this?" I showed her a picture of the venue in Mexico for our wedding on my ipad.

Emily-"A beach wedding?"

Ali-"Yeah. What do you think?"

Emily-"It's beautiful." She kiss my head. And her eyes are practically glued to the tv.

Ali-"Babe, help me out. It's our wedding Emily." I said annoyed.

Emily-"Can we do that later? I'm kinda watching a movie right now."

Ali-"Em, don't you want to get married sooner?"

Emily-"I do Ali, i do. Just let me watch this movie first okay." She said without even looking at me. I gets up and threw my ipad on the couch next to her.

Ali-"I hate you." I walks away from our apartment and went to Sparia's.
I knock and Spencer opens up.

Spencer-"Hello neighbor." Then she steps aside letting me to walk inside.

Ali-"Emily is really a pain in the ass." And then Aria came out from the kitchen.

Aria-"What is it right now?"

Ali-"We were looking for a place to get married, well i thought we were. And then when i asked her opinion about some place, she just said it's beautiful and she turned her attention back to the tv." Spencer chuckles.

Spencer-"You know Emily. She hates pressure."

Ali-"I know, but like it's our wedding. She should at least pay attention to me."

Aria-"And why isn't she tailing you here?"

Ali-"Because she's watching some movie right now."

Spencer-"It's only 10am. You've got another 14 hours to talk about it Ali."

Ali-"I wish i would've said yes when Hanna asked me to join her Vegas wedding."

Aria-"Too late Ali." Aria and Spencer giggles.

Ali-"How's married life?"

Spencer-"Great! It's been amazingly great."

Aria-"Yeah, and we have a news..."

Ali-"What?" And then Aria and Spencer looking at each other with a huge smile. "NO WAY?! YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" I said overly excited to them.

Spencer-"Well, not yet. But we're looking for a sperm donor now."

Ali-"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you guys!" I gets up from my seat and hugs them.

Aria-"And it's surprisingly hard to find the right one."

Ali-"Well, it'll be hard if you're using the "Hastings" standard." I jokes and Aria laugh, and Spencer just rolled her eyes.

Spencer-"I'm looking for a good sperm okay. I need my kid to be the president of united states some day."

Aria-"Oh, big no no Spence. You're not forcing my child to be a president." Spencer frowns, and i laugh at both of them.

Ali-"You guys are too cute."

Aria-"Yeah, come again when Spencer's acting up like a bitch. And tell us that again."

Spencer-"Babe, i'm a lawyer. I have to deal with various cases in a day. And sometimes i can't hold back the frustration. Maybe if you didn't start first, i won't be such a bitch to you."