Chapter 28

Emily Pov

Alison is taking so long in the bathroom and after a few minutes i heard her throw up again. It worried me so much, but she locked the door! Gosh Alison!

Emily-"BABE! OPEN UP!" No response from her. "ALISON I'M GOING TO BREAK IN." i'm getting ready to break the door but she finally open the door.

Alison is holding some kind of a white stick, and she looks sad.

Emily-"Hey. You okay?" I tuck a strains of hair from her face to behind her ear.
Ali just pulls me to a hug and i hugs her back.
"I got you baby. I got you." I said and kiss the top of her head.

Ali pulled apart and looking at me in the eyes. Those blue oceanic eyes looking at my brown ones, and then she smiles. It makes me more confused.

Ali-"Em..."

Emily-"Yeah?" I put my hand on her cheek, and then Ali lifts the stick that she's holding and it has a plus sign on it. Then i realize it's a pregnancy test stick!

My eyes grew wider, my jaw drops. I look at Alison with a "Are you serious" look and she's nodding excitedly.

Emily-"You- you're pregnant?"

Ali-"YES EM! I'M PREGNANT!"

Emily-"OH MY GOD!" I pulls her to a hug and lift her a little and i spin us around. She giggles as i do that.

I put Ali down.

Emily-"I love you so much!" I plants kisses all over her faces. "You just made me the happiest girl in the world!" I cups her face and pulls her to a kiss.

Ali-"Finally Em! We got it!" She put her hands on her belly, we both are now tearing in happiness. I put my hands on her belly too and then i kneel down.

Emily-"Hey baby. Hello. I know you definitely can't hear me yet." And then Ali giggles and she's stroking my hair. "I want you you to know that i love you so much. I love you and your mom so much. And i will always take care of you baby." I kiss her belly and Ali giggles.

Ali-"It's ticklish." I look up to her face and she's scrunching her nose, she looks so cute!

Emily-"I love you so much babe!" I pulls her to a hug.

Ali-"I love you too baby."

Emily-"Babe, we gotta go to the doctor, like right now."

Ali-"Okay." She giggles. "But you have to change your clothes."

Emily-"Aye aye captain!" And then i rush to our closet and changed.

Alison Pov

I'm pregnant! Well, according to the pregnancy stick. But it's good enough for me.

Now we're back at the clinic to check it out. I hope i'm really pregnant and not just a technical error.

The doctor finally called us in.
I lay down on the bed and Em is sitting right next to me, she keeps holding my hand and kissing it.

The doctor start to put the cold gel on my belly and start to touch my belly with the ultrasound tool.

Dr. Henry-"Oh! There it is!" He said pointing to the screen. Em and i both looking at the screen and we both are in tears again.

Ali-"Oh my god." Emily kiss my forehead.

Emily-"We got it babe." And she keeps kissing my face making me giggles.

Dr. Henry-"Okay. How many pictures do you want?"

Emily-"2?" She looks at me and i nods. "Yeah, just 2 this time." She smiles at the doctor.