Chapter 36

Emily Pov

It's been 3 week since the babies arrival, i mean the Sparia's and Haleb's and Emison still gotta wait a few more days

Ali would spent more time with the babies and the girls, which is good and bad. The good thing is i can focusing on work more now, and the bad thing is i missed her...

I just finished working at the office, my last day before i took some times off

I got home and Ali is nowhere to be found. So i go to Sparia's first. I knock and Spencer opens up.

Spencer-"Hi." She said with eyes half open.

Emily-"Hi. I'm looking for my wife."

Spencer-"Hanna's."

Emily-"Got it. Bye Spence."

Spencer-"Bye Em."

I go to Hanna and of course there is Alison with Hanna and the baby.

Emily-"Hey girls, hi little guy." I said while caressing Finn's cheek.

Ali-"Did you just got home babe?"

Emily-"Yeah." I kiss Ali's forehead. "Where's Caleb Han?"

Hanna-"Sleeping. He's been up all night and day helping me with this little guy."

Emily-"Okay. And all of you have turned into a zombies. I just saw Spence, she's struggling to keep her eyes open."

Ali-"Yeah, she just woke up probably. I was helping them babysit since they are too tired to function. Just like Hanna and Caleb."

Hanna-"And you'll know how it feels soon."

Emily-"Yup. Couldn't wait any longer."

Ali-"And join the zombies squad." We laugh.

Emily-"And Alison, you have to go back home now. It's almost 9."

Ali-"Yup. Okay."

Emily-"And Han, are you gonna be okay being alone?"

Hanna-"Yeah it's fine. I mean, i can wake Caleb up."

Emily-"Okay, or just call if you need anything okay."

Hanna-"Yea, sure Em. Thanks."

Emily-"alright, bye Han. Bye Finn." I kiss his chubby cheek before leaving and so did Ali.

--

Ali's been having a trouble to sleep because the baby is always moving and sometimes would kick and make her sick.

Emily-"Do you want anything before bed?"

Ali-"No baby. I'm good. I just need you here."

Emily-"Aww." I get on the bed and get as close as possible to her as he curls into me.
"2 more days."

Ali-"2 more days." Ali kisses my lips. "Goodnight Em. I love you."

Emily-"Goodnight baby. I love you more." I kiss the top of her head.

--

I woken up in the middle of the night because Ali can't stop moving around.

Emily-"Babe, are you okay?"

Ali-"Sorry i woke you up babe. It's just so hot in here."

Emily-"Okay, i'll put the AC on." Fyi, it's freezing in here already.

After a few minutes Ali still can't stop moving.

Emily-"You know you can take your clothes off. It'll make you feel better."