Chapter 29

Emily Pov

Alison is now 8 weeks on. She starts showing a little baby bump, which is so adorable.
And i'm leaving for the olympic tomorrow.

Ali-"Babe, i look so fat." She said as she's looking at her reflection in our full body mirror.

Emily-"What? You're ridiculous. You look sexier than ever!" I wrap her from behind and kiss her cheek.

Ali-"No, you're just saying it to make me feel better." She pouts.

Emily-"Isn't that what a partner do. We supposed to make each other feel better."

Ali-"See! So i am fat and ugly!" I grab her by the waist and turn her around to face me and i closed the gap between us, kissing her lips.

Emily-"You don't look fat or ugly. You're beautiful." She rests her head on my chest.

Ali-"What am i supposed to do when you are away for the olympic." She said in a sad tone. Then she look up to my eyes. "Can i please come with you?"

Emily-"You know i want you to come. But the doctor said you shouldn't be on the plane until you're on 12 weeks. Besides, you'd be alone in there baby. I don't want you to be lonely in there."

Ali-"But i'll be lonely in here."

Emily-"You got everyone in here. You're staying at your mom's right?"

Ali-"uhh, i think i'm staying at home."

Emily-"Are you sure?"

Ali-"Yeah babe. My mom's house is so far away from my office. So i preferred to stay home."

Emily-"Okay then." I kiss her head.

Ali-"I'm hungryyyyyy." Ali said to my chest, and i giggles.

Emily-"You're always hungry." I laugh at her and she pushed me a little.

Ali-"I'm eating for two Em!" She scolds,

Emily-"I'm joking! God!" I laugh at her again.

Ali-"I want pizza."

Emily-"Yeah, pizza sounds good."

--

Alison Pov

I woken up by the sound of a door opening again and again. I look at the door and see Emily walking in and out with things in her hands.

Ali-"Babe, what are you doing?" I sit up and leans back to the bed board.

Emily-"Oh, sorry to wake you up. I forgot a few things to bring for today."
And she's out again, and few minutes later she's back inside.
"I forgot something."

Ali-"What?" She walks over to me and give me a kiss on my lips, and forehead.

Emily-"Goodmorning my love." I smiles at her and she kiss my belly and rubbing it. "And goodmorning for you too little one. I love you." And she kiss it again. I strokes her hair.

Ali-"And why didn't i get a "i love you?" Em." I pouts.

Emily-"I love you so much Alison." And i hugs her.

Ali-"I love you more."

Emily-"I want to stay in your arms, but i gotta get ready okay." She broke the hug and kiss me on the forehead before leaving our bedroom.

I get up and go to Em helping her with her stuff.

Ali-"You're leaving for a week right?"

Emily-"Yeah. Exactly a week." She said as she put her stuff in the suitcase.
"Are you gonna be okay? I mean being home by yourself?"