Chapter 26

Alison Pov

Sunday morning, time to go to the clinic and put the sperms on!

I gets up pretty excited and Em is of course still sleeping. She's sleeping on her back, so i sit on her with legs on the both of her sides.
She starts to move and opening her eyes, slowly adjusting the brightness in the room.

Emily-"Hello beautiful." She said in a raspy sexy sleepy voice.

Ali-"Today is the day baby!" I lay down on top of her with my head on her chest, she wraps her arms around my body and kiss my head.

Emily-"What time is the appointment?"

Ali-"10."

Emily-"Well, let's stay like this for a little while." She holds me tighter and it feel so warm and comfortable when she has me in her arms.

Ali-"I love being in your arms baby."

Emily-"I love having you in my arms." She kiss the top of my head.

-2 hours later-

We're in the room just waiting for the doctor to come in. I've had my over-all check up, and the doctor said i'm all good and ready for the procedure.
Em is holding my hand and her hand is sweaty, i know she's nervous.

Ali-"Hey... You okay?"

Emily-"Can they get here any time sooner?" I'm laughing at her.

Ali-"Calm down okay." I kiss her cheek.

Emily-"Oh, it will takes more than just a kiss on the cheek babe." I giggles and kiss her lips.

Ali-"Don't be so nervous, your hand is all sweaty and it's actually gross." I jokes.

Emily-"Then why are you keep holding it?"

Ali-"Because i love you too much and i don't care if it's gross." I put my head on her shoulder.

After a few minutes the doctor told us that he's ready and told Em to wear scrubs and i changed into a hospital gown.

I'm now lying on the bed, Em is standing closely next to me, holding my hand and keep giving me a kiss on my forehead because apparently, i'm the one who is nervous now, and she's so much calmer than before.

Ali-"Is it going to hurt?"

Dr. Henry-"You'll be under anesthesia. So you won't feel anything from hips down."

Emily-"It's okay babe, i got you." Em said stroking my hair. "I love you."

Ali-"I love you too baby."

Dr. Henry-"Okay Mrs, and Mrs. Fields. We're ready."

Emily-"Relax okay." She said as she's looking deep in my eyes.

Dr. Henry-"Okay, it's going to be cold." I'm peeking to down there to see and god i feel so nervous and scared right now. I'm chewing my lip and of course Em noticed.

Emily-"Hey look at me babe." I look at her brown beautiful eyes, and i feel so calm just looking at it.
"It's going to be fine. I promise." She kiss the top of my head.

Dr. Henry-"Okay, i'll put this in 3, 2.." As he counts down i grab Emily's hand even tighter. "1." And i could feel the cold down there.
Em put her forehead on mine and keep whispering a soothing words to put my mind off of it.

In like a minute or so, the doctor is done.

Ali-"That's it?"

Dr. Henry-"Yes, that's it. We're done for today. But i'd like you to stay in the bed for 10 minutes and the nurse will put something under your hips to make it higher than your stomach okay."