Chapter 40

Alison Pov

Life has been crazy, Emily is busy all the time, she barely have time for me and Hayley. She has to go back and forth from NYC-LA since she's responsible for the new branch.
Fashion week is coming in 2 weeks, and the most important thing, my daughter's birthday is a week away.

Emily and i just finished our morning quickie at the bathroom before the baby monitor went off.

Emily-"I'll get her." She kiss my forehead and dry herself quickly.

I continue showering and after i'm done, i go check on them.

I open Hayley's door and see Emily and Hayley on the rocking chair.

Ali-"Hi."

Emily-"Hi mommy." Em shows Hayley that i'm here. "Look baby, mommy is here." Em said softly to Hayley, but Hayley looks like she gives no fuck that i am also here.

Ali-"Don't even try. She forget that i exist whenever you're home." I said as i'm walking closer to them.

Emily-"Ohhh, i'm sorry babe. I've been very busy with everything that's been going on lately."

Ali-"It's okay. I understand." I give her a kiss on the lips and then i kiss Hayley's head.
"Do you remember what next week is?"

Emily-"Of course. The grand opening for your new office." I look at her surprised. "Just kidding, it's Hayley's 1st birthday. How could i forget that babe?" I sighs in relief.

Ali-"Trust me if you forgot, i'll kick you out of the house."

Emily-"Ouch." She giggles. "Where do you want the party to be?"

Ali-"I don't know. I'm just thinking maybe we turn her party as a charity you know."

Emily-"Yeah, that's a good idea."

Hayley-"Mommy." She suddenly called me and reach her hands out for me.

Ali-"Hi baby." I kiss her nose. And Hayley starts to mumbles.

Emily-"Look how cute my baby is." Em smiles widely watching our baby.

Ali-"Look at her, she has your cheeky silly grin." I can't stop smiling looking at Hayley.

--

2 hours later Em is still in our house playing with Hayley.

Ali-"Babe, it's almost 11. Aren't you going to work?" I said as i'm making my way to the living room.

Emily-"Nope baby. I'm staying today. I missed you and Hayley too much."

Ali-"What?! Why didn't you tell me earlier? I could've stayed home too."

Emily-"I know you have an important meeting today. So it's okay. I'd stay home with Hayley."

Ali-"But i want to stay home with you two." I pouts. Hayley look up at me pouting and shaking her head. It's her way of telling me to not be sad.

Emily-"Awwww." Em said in awe.

Ali-"Awww." I walk over to Hayley and hold her. "I love you Hayley." I kiss her nose.

Hayley-"Wove you too mommy." She kisses my lip. And i heard a click sounds and see Em was taking a picture of us.

Emily-"You two are so cute. I can't even." She walks over to us and hugs the both us.