Day 18

Day 18 || Lust, Fluff, Venting, more Fluff

      Soarin woke up with a huge smile on his face. His mind recounted the exuberant time he had with his girlfriend the night before. She had finally convinced him to dance with her despite how nervous he was about it. He knew that joining her would make her happy, so of course she convinced him.

      Turns out, he was not half bad! The movements came naturally to him and he pretty much just followed what Dash was doing, save the ass throwing, of course. She was really good at that.

Soarin was brought out of his daydream as he felt Rainbow Dash stir beside him. His arms were wrapped tightly around her waist, and she was cuddled into his chest. She had mentioned to him that this was her favorite sleeping position. She groaned a bit as she continued to stir on her sleep. This alarmed Soarin a bit, assuming she was having a nightmare.

      "Dashie?" He whispered her name into her ear. Her eyes slowly fluttered open before quickly shielding them from the sun rays that slipped through the blinds. She groaned yet again and attempted to sit up from where she lay, but Soarin's arms reminded her of her position. A dimpled smile spread across her face as she looked up at her boyfriend.

      "Morning already, Soar?" She asked him, despite already knowing the answer. She felt him bury his nose into her hair, which probably looked like a disaster at the moment. She still doesn't understand why her bed-head was always so bad; she's a peaceful sleeper.

      "You know it, Princess." Soarin ran his fingers through her despite how tangled it was. "We should probably get up soon and start up breakfast." Dash whined at the thought of having to spend about an hour just to make breakfast.

"Can we just eat cereal or something? All the cleaning from yesterday is making me so lazy." Avoiding Soarin's face, she extended her arms outwards at an attempt to stretch out her muscles.

      Soarin found himself staring at her, specifically her body. Her arms were toned yet not too toned, and he liked that. As she stretched, her t-shift lifted up, revealing her stomach. Just like her arms, it was also toned with abs. Whatever workouts she had done was doing her justice. She was just so breathtaking, and he can't believe he didn't see it before.

This did not go unnoticed by Dash. She saw him checking her out. A devious smirk stretched across her face as she positioned herself on top of him.

Soarin's trance was ended abruptly as he felt her move out of his arms. The way she was positioned reminded him of the first, and what he had assumed was the last time she had teased him. He felt the blood rush to his cheeks while Rainbow Dash gave him a sultry look. She lowered herself so that her chest met with his, and he felt her breasts pushing up against him. To make matters worse, she quite literally was only in a T-shirt and a pair of underwear. She never wore bras to sleep either ...

      "B-Babe? Where's all this lust coming from?" He stuttered. Her soft giggles filled the room as Soarin was left completely stunned by her antics. "I thought we weren't teasing each other anymore."

      "We made that dumb agreement when we were still in the 'hate' stage of our relationship," She playfully rolled her eyes. "But now, you're all mine." She licked and bit her lips while looking him up and down.

"It's only been four days-" Dash's lips crashed onto his, cutting off what he was planning on saying. Of course, he was not going to deny a kiss from his girlfriend, so he gently kissed her back. His hands ran up and down her bare sides, and she wiggled under his grasp.

He bit her lip as a way of asking for permission to enter her mouth. She released a soft moan as she felt Soarin's tongue pass between her lips. His tongue explored her mouth, and Dash found herself grinning. She used her tongue to wrestle with his, fighting for dominance in each other's mouths.