Day 17

Day 17: Week 3 || Cleaning

It was yet another day of boredom and wondering what they were going to to for the rest of the day. By "they", I mean Rainbow Dash and Soarin Skies. Why does every day start like this? Nobody knows. It's getting repetitive and Soarin and Dash were sick of it. They had just gotten out of bed after an hour of cuddling and teasing.

They made each other breakfast and sat at the table in silence, not knowing what to say. Their minds were focused on the day before.

During the call yesterday, their friends just wouldn't stop teasing and bombarding them with questions. Don't get them wrong, they love their friends to death, but they can just be too much sometimes. They were trying to play a "never have I ever" game based off the things they've done during quarantine. The entire time, it's as if the "never have I ever" statements were targeting Soarin and Dash. Their frustration was evident, but their friends ignored it.

They understand that their friends are excited that they finally got together, but they're just being . . . too much. The couple left the call early because of it all.

"Why are we just sitting here and not saying anything?" Dash questions as she stabs her pancakes with her fork. She cuts a piece of it and places it inside her mouth. "Is something bothering you, Soar?" She covers her mouth and says with her mouth full.

"It's just, ugh," He scoffs, furrowing his eyebrows and clearly showing emotions of frustration. "You know, I was so eager to tell everyone that you were my girlfriend because I wanted them to know that you were taken, and that nobody could take you from me. But then the attention was all on us and I felt uncomfortable just being there. Sure I love attention in general, but it's like they had forgotten why we were there in the first place."

"Well technically, the main reason I called my friends was to tell them about us, but things didn't go the way I . . . anticipated. Heh, heh." She chuckled sheepishly, biting her lip and fidgeting with her wristbands. "Anyways, moving on! What are we gonna do today?"

"When are you gonna let me hit it?" Soarin accidentally voices his thoughts. He didn't mean to say it out loud. The expression his girlfriend wore really took the cake for 'most astonished face'. Her eyes dilated to the size of basketballs, and her pupils shrunk like a balloon without air. Soarin found himself in a state of panic, terrified by the look on Dash's face. "I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO-" He sputtered out.

"It's okay. I get it," she says, though it was obvious that she was lying.

Even though the two have only been dating for two and a half days, Soarin's mind seems to think it's been longer, and his thoughts have already advanced to the next level. It, or rather, he wanted more than Dash would allow him to get. He's had dreams of undressing her and laying her on his bed, pinning her down and watching her squirm underneath him.

In conclusion, he was very horny.

He's frustrated with himself for having such thoughts because Rainbow clearly wasn't ready for that type of relationship with him yet. Maybe she wanted it, but she just wasn't prepared to go through with it yet. She needs some time to ponder on the thought, and Soarin would wait for her. He'd never do anything to her without consent. That would be morally wrong.

"Rainbow Dash, I am so, so sorry!" He apologizes. His face is a deep shade of red and his face is buried into his hands.

"I forgive you, but . . . " Dash inhales through her nostrils, and reads the body language of her boyfriend. From what she was seeing, she could infer that what he had said was a thought in his mind that slipped out of his mouth. She knows he didn't mean it and that he was truly sorry, but she wants to make it clear that she simply wasn't ready. " . . . I need you to be patient with me."