Day 6

Night 5/Day 6: Week 1 || Karma?

The night was young and so were the teenagers resting on the couch. The blinds were opened due to them falling sleep before the sun had set. It allowed the moon's beams to slip through the cracks and shine on the both of them.

It was only 11 at night, and they were both knocked out in the couch. They had been sleeping for five hours nonstop. Rainbow Dash was weary from crying over her period cramps. She felt so relieved when they had finally died down enough for her to sleep comfortably.

Soarin was tired from trying to nurse her. Nursing her wasn't the difficult part. What was so difficult was that Dash wouldn't let him help her. She was being stubborn despite the fact that she couldn't do anything herself. Soarin didn't let that stop him, though.

One thing about Soarin that you should know is that he doesn't enjoy seeing others in pain. It didn't matter whether it was severe or even just a little pain. He hated it. Unfortunately, he didn't realize that he should take others' emotional pain into consideration as well.

Soarin had woken up just a couple minutes ago from his body telling him it wasn't tired anymore. He looked down on his lap and saw Rainbow Dash sleeping peacefully and not making a sound. It made him joyful that she was feeling much better.

He reached down and stroked her hair, knowing it made the pain go away.

A grumble came from his stomach and it made his heart skip a couple beats. Dash was laying her head right in front of it, and he was afraid the sound and vibration would wake her up. He held his breath as she stirred in her sleep. Luckily, it didn't seem to bother her as much as he anticipated.

His stomach growled again, and he was starting to get awfully worried. Either he waited for his stomach to wake Dash up, or he accidentally wakes her up by getting up to get some food.

I'll take my chances, Soarin thought. I need something to eat anyway.

He slowly moves Dash's head off of his lap, but she resisted. It's as if she wouldn't allow him to leave her is she was conscious.

After seeing Dash sleep multiple times the past week, Soarin realized she liked to hold onto things while she slept. She seems to prefer soft things over hard ones. That wasn't much of a surprise though.

Soarin sought the pillow to his right, which was a perfect balance of hard and soft. Dash shouldn't notice that she wasn't holding onto him anymore.

He brushed the pillow on her hands, and she grabbed it faster than you could blink. He took the opportunity to finally move her off of him so he could finally eat something.

He fixed a plate of rice and tomato sauce with chicken for Dash and himself. Dash had made the sauce two weeks back and she left it in the freezer in case food had run out.

He went back to the living room with both plates in his hand when he saw Das sitting upright. She was rubbing her eyes just before releasing a raspy, but adorable yawn.

I did not just think that.

"Why'd you leave?" She asked drowsily. Her arm reached out to him, signaling for him to come back and sit with him. Soarin blushed as he walk towards her and sat beside him on the couch. The room was dark, but bright enough to seen where you were going, so he was able to hide it.

"I wanted to get you something to eat," he replied. He put one of the plates on her lap and the other on the coffee table in front of them. Dash shivered as she saw the food in front of her. She was ridiculously hungry but she just didn't have an appetite.