Day 14

Day 14: Week 2 || Tying the Knot

Rainbow Dash is in her room, pondering the crazy events of yesterday. Soarin had blurted out his feelings for her just before running away from her before she could say anything back. Does he not realize how she feels for him?

It all made sense now. His touchiness, his random acts of affection, and even his flirtatiousness. . All because he loves her.

She didn't realize it before but, she's loved him for longer than she thought she has, or at least had a tiny crush on him. It all started when he first pinned her against the lockers and teased her in a flirting manner.

It was during the middle of her third period class, chemistry. She was in the same chemistry class as Soarin at the time, and she was always partnered up with him for some odd reason. Her teacher allows one boy and one girl use the bathroom at a time, and Dash really need to go. So she asked her teacher during work time if she could use the bathroom. Her bladder was so full, she almost wet her pants.

════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════

"Ms. Harshwhinny, can I pleeaaase go?" Dash begged her teacher, holding her hand over her groin. "It's an emergency!"

Ms. Harshwhinny stared at her student in disbelief. She had seen Dash in the hallway last period with one of her friends. Pinkie Pie, was it? Never mind that. The point is that she doesn't trust that Dash actually needs to use the restroom, but judging by the way she was sweating and shaking, she seemed like she actually needed to go.

"Be back in three minutes. If you come back any later, it's a referral. Understand?" Ms. Harshwhinny says, flattening her brow as usual and staring at the rainbownette.

"Yes ma'am! I'll be back before you know it!" Dash replies respectfully, despite this class being her least favorite and absolutely despising the teacher. Rainbow dashed out of the classroom with a hall pass, not wasting a single moment after being given the authorization to leave.

Soarin, who sat right beside her, felt bored in this class when Dash wasn't around because he didn't have anyone to pick on. An idea popped into his head, one that would cause his boredom to cease immediately. A mischievous grin forms on his face as he thought of how the event would turn out.

"Can I use the restroom as well, Ms. Harshwhinny?" Soarin raises his hand.

"Speaking out of turn. That's a warning, Soarin. Also yes, you may go. The same rules apply to you." Ms. Harshwhinney didn't bother looking up from her desk as she typed things into the computer. Soarin's grin widened, excited for the trick he was about to pull.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Dash stumbled out of the bathroom, relieved that she released all the liquid inside of her and that she was finally out of that room. You'd think that once a girl is in high school, they'd learn to be more sanitary in public places, but the girls at Canterlot High were the exact opposite.

It was bad enough that the school treated girls unfairly by giving them only three stalls per bathroom. The boys got three stalls and two urinals, two more places to use the bathroom. In each stall in the girls bathroom was a different catastrophe.

The first stall in this bathroom is always being littered with female products since the little bin that hung on the wall was absent, so they had nowhere to put their products. Instead of being decent human beings by wrapping their products in toilet paper and throwing it in the large trash bin, they leave it in the floor, or even in the toilet, for everyone to see. It's disgusting.