Day 8

Day 8: Week 2 || Bench Press

Dash giggled with happiness when she woke up the next morning. She wasn't being herself at all, but she had every reason not to be. Yesterday was the turning point of her relationship with Soarin. Thinking about the memory made make her shiver happily.

She hugged herself and rocked back and forth on her bed. Imagine if he saw this.

════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════

"Soarin, do you hate me?" The words came out slowly and carefully.

Soarin didn't do anything but stare into her eyes. Dash hated silence, and when it occurred, she tends to assume the worst. Before she could say anything to break the silence, he pulled her into a bear hug and held her tightly, not wanting to let go.

The gesture caught Dash completely off guard. She did not expect this at all. Her stomach churned as she felt Soarin's breath on her ear. She was ridiculously sensitive there, so she never let anyone get even remotely close.

It took a while for her brain to process what had just occurred. Once it did, she didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around his body as well.

Something about this moment felt special to her. Could it possibly be because she's never actually hugged him before?

"My hate for you is gone, Rainbow Dash," Soarin whispered right in her ear. He pushed her back just at arms length and tips her chin up so she'd look directly in his eyes. "Do you hate me?"

"I can't hate you. You've done so much for me and have acted the kindest you've ever been," she responds. She sighs out of content, happy that he felt the same way. "Are we friends now?"

"Of course." He pushed her bangs out of her vision and smiled down at her. "How on earth can you see me behind your bangs? They cover half your face." Dash's pupils dilated once she felt more light come in her eyes. Her bangs covered her face enough to actually block light from coming in.

"Has it always been this bright?" She joked.

"Duh," Soarin rolls his eyes playfully. He turns on the sleeping laptop and navigates the screen back to the show they were watching. "Now let's finish this. We've killed quite some some time by talking."

Dash leaned into him so she could see the screen better, but also because that was exactly where she wanted to be: in his arms.

════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════

She remembers the event so vividly as if it was yesterday. Wait, it was yesterday. Just a little over twelve hours ago, but that was besides the point. Dash is usually groggy when she wakes up early in the morning, but today was a different story. She had her first good night's sleep in a while, and all thanks to a certain navy blue haired boy.

She checked the clock on her phone and saw that it read 10:00am. It wasn't as early as yesterday, but everyone knows that The Rainbow Dash doesn't wake up before 11 unless it's a school day. She's broken a lot of stereotypes about her since quarantine started.

She's shown her soft side, made amends with someone she's never expect to, and woke up at early as fuck o'clock. Who is this girl?

What is wrong with me?

Dash sprinted out of her room and in the direction of Soarin's. He's woken her up almost every single day since they've been stuck together, so she didn't see why not.