Chapter 19: First Time

Warning: Sex scene.

Eliza's POV:

I suddenly was sober. My mouth was on someone's, their hands up my shirt. Their mouth tasted of alcohol. I knew those lips. Louis. Was I making out with Louis? I felt his lips move down my neck, sucking the soft part of my neck. I moaned, and he smirked against my neck, he was completely drunk. Even though I was aware, I couldn't pull my hands from his hair. And at the rate he was going, as he unclasped my bra, throwing it to the ground, unless I did something, we were going to have sex.

I pulled back at the thought. I stared at Louis, and my stare sobered him. He looked at my bra on the ground, and realization hit him. We stared for a second, was I ready to willingly stop being a virgin. Yes, I understand that I'm no longer a virgin, but I was raped. I consider myself still a virgin because I never willingly had sex. Was I ready to give that title up?

"Eliza--- Eliza, we can stop. You don't have to if you don't want to." Louis whispered gently. How cute it was that he was giving me the option. He really didn't want me to do it with him if I wasn't ready. But his words made me realize something. If there was anyone that I was going to give my virginity away to, it was Lou that I wanted to do it with. He loved me, and he wasn't going to use me. I always wanted to wait until marriage, but Troy took that away, and I was ready for this.

I nodded at Lou, acknowledging his words. I picked up my bra, and held Lou's hand until the door opened, leading him to our room. I think he thought that I decided against it because as soon as I nodded, his face fell. I just wanted our first time to be in a room. I walked him into my room, shutting the door behind us.

Lou walked into the bed, quickly picking up the corner of the blanket, flipping into bed, and putting the blanket over him, all in one motion. It actually took a lot of skill, but it was also hilarious... I walked over to the bed, sitting on the edge, cracking up. Louis glared a me, covering his face with the blanket. I tried to stop, it was ruining the moment. I calmed myself down, crawling into bed next to him.

Lou flipped over, facing the opposite way of me. He was actually a bit upset with me, although he did understand, well that would kinda mess up my plan for the night... I scooted closer to him, nibbling his ear, kissing his neck. He ignored me, damn, I needed his attention. I stood up, pushing him on his back, climbing on top of him. He had his eyes closed, acting like he was asleep. I pulled his shirt off, kissing his lips, his neck, working my way down to the edge of his pants.

In his defense, he actually stayed 'asleep' for quite a while, he did well controlling himself. I pulled his pants off slowly, sliding my hand down his boxers. I rubbed his member in my hand, and finally he opened his eyes. He stared at me, realizing that I was ready for my first real time. He moaned, and I pulled my hand out of his boxer, hopping off of him and walking into the bathroom. He teased me by acting asleep, so it was his turn to be teased.

I felt his stare on me as I slowly swaggered into the bathroom, he was stunned. I smirked quickly, and put some mascara on, fixing my make up. I looked up, I looked alright. I turned, and Lou was standing in the doorway. He looked me over, and slammed me into the wall, kissing me hard.

"You think you can just walk away from this?" He said, talking about himself, cockily. "The hell you can." I smirked, and he realized that I won. But he didn't care, he kissed me harder, lifting my legs around him, and walking me into the bedroom again. He slipped his lips from my mouth to my neck, giving me a hickey. I moaned as he shoved me onto the bed, on top of me. He tore my shirt off, kissing his way down to my nipple. He licked around it, making me moan as he teased me. He licked around it, then licked up my throat, up my chin, around my lips, into my mouth. I tried to fight for control, but lost quickly. I felt as bruises formed in my mouth, Lou slowly pulling his tongue out and going back to my nipple. He sucked it, and I whispered his name.