Chapter 2 of SDR2, Part 1: Himiko's Magic Show 🪄

Welcome to chapter two of SDR2.

"He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought."

The morning after Kirumi's execution, everyone was sitting in the restaurant, eating their breakfast.

"So, what happened last night?" Naomi asked curiously. "Was it bad?"

"You have no idea," Haven replied.

"Seriously," Kaito added. "We had to watch her die."

"That's awful," Naomi sighed. "I'm sorry you guys had to go through that."

"Are those new?" asked Angie.

There were 18 glass pictures of the students.

"They look a bit electronic, too." Saihara frowned, "But why would there be glass and electronic photos of us in here?"

"I'll tell you why!" Mono grinned, coming through the threshold into the restaurant.

He moved Ry Ry and Kirumi's pictures next to each other.

He pressed a button.

Ry-Ry's portrait shattered in a spider web crack.

"People only get the spider web crack because they were victims," Mono told them. "Now for Kirumi..."

He pressed another button.

The picture didn't spider web crack. No, it changed to show what Kirumi looked like when she was dead. The picture was now also in black and white.

Screams were emitted at the sudden appearance of the grotesque image.

"Oh my God, that's sick!" Kaito glared at the black and white teddy bear. "Are you serious right now?"

"I'm not serious!" said Mono.

***

"To lighten the mood after Kirumi's death, In going to put on a magic show!" said Himiko after breakfast.

A stage was shown.

Himiko stepped on it, wearing the cape from the cruise ship.

"Welcome all and one, to Himiko's Magic Show!" Himiko cried as she got a white and black wand.

She waved it.

A portable pond appeared.

"This is a disused pond," Himiko told everyone. "Perfect for my magic trick!"

"Stand there, Kee." Himiko told the robot.

The robot did so.