Chapter 5

When I got home me and grams made some breakfast and then just hung out at the house. I was watching on the TV in my room and it was surprisingly a "this century" TV. Then I heard a nock on the door.
"Come in" I said pausing the show.
"I made lunch, do want to eat in here?" I could smell the delicious pizza all the way from my room.
"By make do you mean ordered? And yes I will eat in here i wanna finish this episode." I laughed.
"Ok you got me. What are you watching?" She asked.
"I'm trying this show ARROW so far it's really good" I replied and smiled.

She left the room and came back with my pizza.
"I could have gotten it grams" I sighed
"Well you have been through so much in the past two days."
"Thanks grams" I smiled.
"Oh and is it ok if I meet up with some friends later? Around 6:00 and I'll be back around 7:40" I begged.

"That's fine Lily just don't do anything that would get you in trouble ok" she was very serious about this ever since the fight.
"I can't make any promises, I mean I'm just  different" I laughed and so did she.

The next couple of hours passed by quickly and before I knew it it was almost 6:00 and I was getting ready. I wasn't going to change really maybe just fix my messy bun and clean my sneakers. When I got to the car grams called out from the door,
"Do you have your drivers license?!" I looked down. I didn't want her to drive me there but I also knew that it would be a lie if I told her yes.

What do I say?!
But then my mouth opened and I said,
"Yes I do!" I got in the car and started freaking out what if she knew that I didn't and she was testing me! But then she turned around and closed the door behind her. I backed out of the driveway and headed to the restaurant.

After I arrived there I headed into the building. I looked around for JJ or Pope then I herd someone call out my name.
  "Hey Lily! Over here!" I turned around and saw JJ waving to me. As I walked over toward him I saw from a far was Ward Cameron and his family. I hated Sarah Cameron ever since the 3rd grade she was always trying to show off and was always the favorite to every one.

I ignored them and focused on JJ to take my mind away from them. He looked so much more different from when we were kids, I mean his hair, facial features, voice, he was so charming. I mean he must have a lot of girls in line for him, WAIT, why was I think of him like that? He's my oldest friend. And we are just reuniting. So let's get to know him...
Again.

"Hello my name is Lily and I will be your waitress for tonight" I said jokingly.
"OH MY GOD LILY!" A girl with dark curly hair and a bandana around her head got up and hugged me. I had a hint it was Kie.
"Kie I'm so happy to see you!" I said letting go of our hug and looking at her. Behind her was a brunette boy that was wearing a cap. That must've been John B.
"Hi Lily I've missed you so much!" He got out of his chair and hugged me as well. After I hugged John B I went to hug Pope and JJ.

I sat down in between John B and JJ.  All four of them looked at me. I don't like to be center of attention because it makes me nervous so I tried my best to seem calm and relaxed.
  "So Lily how have you been?" John B said.
  "I've been ok what about you guys?" They all started talking at once and I couldn't understand them.
"Alright one at time kids" I said with my hand on JJ's shoulder.

He looked at my hand then at me. I quickly took my hand of his shoulder and then looked down. There was a silence but then someone spoke,
"So Lily, your parents let you hang out with us today, they never used to do that when we were kids. You always had to sneak away from them" It was Kie who had brought back those memories.
"Yah  that was fun." I said laughing.
"How are your parents anyways?" Pope asked, he was always considerate. But I didn't say anything. I sat there looking into my lap and not them. I finally rose my head and spoke.
"They're good. But they let me come here with my grams for my birthday" I pulled a fake smile. I didn't want to say anything about what happened that morning.

"That's right your birthday was yesterday right?" JJ said
"You remembered?" I looked at him with a smile.
"Remembered! He's been a little baby ever since you left! He even celebrated your 14th birthday!" John B exclaimed.
"Yah the day you left he brought out the water works!" Pope laughed.
"Hey so did all of you!" JJ said blushing.
"It's ok buddy big boys cry sometimes" Kie said with a little pouting face.
"I mean I cried to when I left" I looked at them.

After that we left that conversation behind and started talking about what we've been up to and how life was going. I was actually have the most fun I ever had in a long time. And it almost seem that nothing had changed a bit. But I guess I spoke to soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFF HANGER!! BUT DON'T WORRY I'LL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP (TELL ME IF YOU GUY LIKE IT LOL) 👍