💜Scaramouche x Reader💜 // Jelous temptations🥀

-No gender specified, again.

-Let's see if we finally get scara playable, I really want to see his physical catalyst damage😭

-Him being a complete maniac🌚

-Thank you so much for the support btw, I really appreciate it, you don't know how shy I was at first when I made my first one shots in this book, and now, I feel way more confident, thank you for everything❤

-Clingy Scara🌸

-Fluff.

-Cuddles💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

I was walking all alone through the forest in Inazuma, the vision hunt decree was still on, and I had to be really careful, everything seemed complete normal at me moment though, until I heard footsteps...

I turned around quickly at the sound of someone walking in my direction, I took my weapon out, ready to attack the person who was approaching me, or the thing... That was approaching me...

My eyes were glued at the direction in which the sound was coming from, until...

"Y/N!" I heard a certain someone scream.

"AH! Wait... Scara?" I screamed in surprise when I saw Scaramouche coming out from in between the trees and grabbing me into an embrace.

"Did I scare you~?" He laughed.

"W-What? No! I was just... I thought you were someone who wanted to hurt me, that's all" I explained, pushing him off.

"Right... Right... Anyways, what about your... 'Friends'? Did they notice anything?" He asked. Well, the thing was that I wasn't teaming with the fatui, no, I actually was teaming up with Gorou, Kazuha, and so... But I still managed to become friends with Scara a while ago, god knows how, but we just did.

"They're all doing good, they haven't noticed, and, don't call them 'friends' they are my friends, the fact I'm friends with you doesn't mean I'm teaming up with you" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Oh... But you wouldn't hurt me, would you?" He asked, acting as if he was worried.

"Ha, ha, I know you certainly would if you had to" I answered, pointing at him with my weapon.

"You know me too well" The boy chuckled.

"I do indeed, anyways, I was just taking a walk, I should head back, I'm pretty sure Thoma is looking for me" I turned around and smiled at Scaramouche, whose expression changed suddenly at my words.

"Wait... Leave? Already?" He asked, grabbing my shoulder softly.

"Yes, I didn't tell him I was going away for a while, so I don't want him getting worried" I explained, turning back at the purple haired boy, and taking his hand.

"But... We didn't really have a conversation... Are you really gonna choose that idiot before me?" He said, a little anger was noticed in his tone.

"Ow... Is someone jealous~?" I asked teasingly.

"Huh? No! It's not that, it's just... We don't really see each other much, and now that we have... You leave early for that boy? Can't you just... Stay with me? A little...?.... Please?" Scara asked, his voice now seemed calm, and even a little bit sad, I felt bad for him, I haven't really seen him in such way, he's always... You know... A maniac, but now he was acting in such manner...

"Alright, alright, I'll stay..." I said, his eyes lit up and he smiled slightly.

"Great!" The boy exclaimed as he took my arm and pushed me into a hug, it was a comfy little embrace, until I felt his grip tightening around me as he opened his mouth to speak.
"I still don't like that boy... What was his name? Thoma?.... Don't you doubt that I'll kill him when I have the chance." He suddenly said.

I laughed awkwardly, and then burried my head against his neck, calming him down a little.

"You won't leave me for him, will you?" Scaramouche said in a playful tone.

"No I won't, I promise" I answered.

"Hm... I don't know." He kept on.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I looked up at him, making eye contact.

"I don't know." He repeated.

"What? You don't trust me?" I said, acting as if I was hurt.

"It's not that I don't trust you, but I want more concrete proof, you know?" The boy explained, hugging me even more tightly.

"Hm... Alright" I said, I then paused a little and saw as Scara's face change into a smirk.

"So?" He continued.

I then made his head lower a little where I could reach him, and kissed his lips, he was obviously expecting this and he continued the kiss immediately.

"Now that's what I'm talking about" He purred.

I rolled my eyes and got closer to him, continuing the hug, I then noticed as he planted a kiss on my head, and hugged him even more.

What a cuddly friend of mines.