Chapter 1: Rebirth

"This goddamn little prostitute! She actually eloped with someone! The old Li's family is unfortunate. It is a blood mold for eight lifetimes to have such a character!

" I am unhappy in my heart, the Palace of Kings of Hell is still so quiet, it is really annoying!

The strong light was dazzling, and she had no choice but to open her eyes, but when she saw it, she was startled.

The red table, the big wardrobe, and a few quotations from Chairman Mao were written on the wall. This is the Palace of the King of Hell, it is clearly the Li family where she has lived for six years!

Because of disturbing the good deeds of Wang Ye and Zheng Hua, wasn't she beaten to death, her soul drifted to the sky on the spot, and even watched herself being fed to the dog as the broken corpse...

Is this a dream? Still dreaming?

Su Jinxiu was wondering when the door slammed open from the outside, and her stepmother, Zhang Cuihua, walked in with her hands on her hips, and said aggressively, "Okay, Su Jinxiu, dare to elope with my son's money, today If don't teach you a good lesson, I'm not a human being!"

After speaking, her round hand was about to slap her.

Su Jinxiu was stunned, and before she could react, she was slapped on the face.

The pain made her sober, she came back, and became a human being!

The nose was sour for a while, and the tears fell.

Zhang Cuihua was complacent for a while, and pinching her, wouldn't it be the same as pinching the capable stepson?

Thinking of this, she couldn't hide her excitement, and she was about to continue hitting with a slap.

This time, I wasn't so lucky.

Su Jinxiu quickly avoided her, gritted her teeth, and said, "Under the bridge, four hundred dollars."

After speaking, she looked at Zhang Cuihua coldly. If it wasn't for Wang Ye's omission in his previous life, he would never have imagined that behind the rhetoric, there was actually a fight. Business conspiracy! It's just that she eloped successfully in her last life, but she wasn't caught...

Zhang Cuihua was startled, and panic flashed in her eyes. Except for herself, only Wang Ye knew about it. How could she know?

Take care of her! As long as the elopement is confirmed, even if you can't drive people out, it's good to take the allowance of the eldest son! Dozens of dollars a month!

"What nonsense?! Hand over your allowance to me as soon as possible, or I'll have someone put you in jail! You dare to wear a cuckold to a soldier of the motherland, you have no face anywhere!" Zhang Cuihua glared and roared in full force.

Hmph

Su Jinxiu sneered and was about to kill her when Yu Guang keenly saw that the village party secretary had come to the door, and rolled her eyes, she beat her chest and cried, "Mom! You didn't ask me to deliver things to Wang Ye. Well! You also said he was your nephew, and asked my relatives to walk around more. How could I turn my head and run away with him?! I have given birth to a daughter for Li Xincheng. If you falsely accuse me, I'll just hit myself and die here!" The words were well-founded and frightened Zhang Cuihua enough, how could she know that Wang Ye was her own nephew?

Is the person in front of you still the clumsy eldest daughter-in-law from before?

Zhang Cuihua had a hunch that if she couldn't hold her today, I'm afraid she would end up a dwarf in the future...

Thinking of this, she forced herself up and slapped the other side of her face, and said in a vicious voice, "A girl loses money for her films, she wants to make money. What's the use?! Today, you either give me the boss's allowance, or you kill me! If you are too lazy every day, living is a waste of air!"

With a slap, Su Jinxiu's left face was swollen high, and Yu Guang glanced at it. Glancing at the door, it was almost time to calculate, she was so cruel, she was about to hit the wall.

"Sister-in-law, stop!" At the critical moment, Wang Yong, secretary of the village party, stopped her.

Su Jinxiu lowered her head and said with tears in her eyes, "Put me on the hat of elopement, I can't live! Don't worry about it, let me die!"

Wang Yong had a headache, but Brother Li specifically told himself to Take care of his sister-in-law more, but now, she was forced to commit suicide...

Thinking of Big Brother Li's eyes like Han Tan, Wang Yong shivered involuntarily. No matter what, he's afraid that his brother will have to do it in the future. !

With a light cough, Wang Yong said solemnly, word by word, "Sister-in-law I believe you, just make it clear, the things that I can't solve, and the town, county, and city, will never let good people be wronged!"

Su Jinxiu lowered her head and smiled secretly, saying that she was going to be on her side, that would be great!

SHe raised his head again, changed into a look of grievance, and said with tears in his eyes: "My mother said that Wang Ye borrowed 400 yuan from the family and asked me to ask for the account at night, but as soon as I got there, I fainted and woke up again. When I came here, I was falsely accused of eloping with others, I..."

Before she could finish speaking, Zhang Cuihua interrupted her sharply.

"Shut up! Even if you did something wrong and don't admit it, you still slander your elders at will. Is that how your dead father taught you?!"

After speaking, she took two steps forward, trying to overwhelm her with filial piety. The wind has changed, she is not stupid, and now she hopes that the eldest daughter-in-law can save her face and not shake things out.

Su Jinxiu sneered and said word by word, "My father taught me not to admit anything I haven't done, Mom, the receipt is in your room, do you dare to swear that there is no such thing?!"

Zhang Cuihua trembled. Can't say anything in a panic.

So how did she know the secret? !

Everyone should understand this situation, Wang Yong glared at Zhang Cuihua angrily, and assured Su Jinxiu word by word: "Sister-in-law, don't worry, no one dares to spread your gossip, as for Brother Li's allowance. , that's even more of a thought, persecuting the family members of the soldiers, but they will be arrested and paraded in the streets!" The last sentence was so powerful that Zhang Cuihua was so frightened that she dared not lift her head.

Su Jinxiu was satisfied and scare her first. As for the future, it will be long in Japan.

But after arguing for so long, why didn't you see the child?

The right eyelid was thumping, and there was an ominous premonition in his heart. Su Jinxiu grabbed Wang Yong's hand and asked anxiously, "Where's Niuniu?"

Wang Yong frowned and turned to look at Zhang Cuihua.

Zhang Cuihua was so frightened that she broke out in a cold sweat, and after a long time of coy, she whispered, "The child is fine, she's at my nephew's house in the neighboring village, eating well and living well..." Before she could finish speaking, Su Jinxiu broke out. .

"Are you crazy?! I tell you, if something happens to Niuniu, I will sue you and go to jail!"

Her nephew in the neighboring village had no children, no daughters, and no wife. He almost died a few years ago for molesting a young girl, but Zhang Cuihua was lucky to send the child to such a family!

Su Jinxiu's scalp tingles as long as she thinks of what Niuniu will face.

"He has no children. In a hundred years, the big house will belong to Niuniu. You won't be able to calculate this!"

kill her!

Su Jinxiu only felt that her whole body's blood was heating up, so she picked up the hoe placed by the door and was about to hit Zhang Cuihua.