Chapter 15: Really Left

As soon as Zhang Cuihua said these words, everyone around them nodded in agreement. Su Jinxiu sneered: "Mom, then Xishan Mulin, you are too embarrassed to let my uncle break up with Xincheng? To apply your previous words, aren't you afraid that Xincheng will come to you in the middle of the night to settle the account?"

"What am I afraid of?!"

"That Mu Lin has nothing to do with you or uncle. My man doesn't care about you, but I do. Why should my man's mother buy things with her dowry? Divide it for the person behind you?"

Su Jinxiu said coldly.

She didn't believe it, Zhang Cuihua didn't know the origin of the West Mountain Woods, and with Zhang Cuihua's temperament, the abacus in her heart was estimated to be clearer than anyone else.

The bustling discussion around stopped suddenly, and everyone's eyes on Zhang Cuihua changed suddenly, especially when they were misled by her just now.

"Feelings are something that I miss about the person in front of me, and I want to follow it!"

"How many good things can a stepmother have!" The talkative words carried contempt, and they got into Zhang Cuihua's ears, making her face ugly. It was as if water could drip, staring at Li Xincheng and Su Jinxiu with hatred.

At this moment, a distinct smell of gasoline came from outside, and it was the arrival of a car going to the city.

The conductor came in with a big loudspeaker: "All the comrades who arrived in Ganshui City get on the bus, get on the bus soon, Ganshui Ganshui..." When they heard the car coming, the people watching the fun didn't even look at them. Hurry to the direction of the car.

Li Xincheng stood up with Niuniu in his arms and looked at Zhang Cuihua coldly: "Don't take everyone for a fool, Xinzhi is seventeen this year, I, the eldest brother, have no reason to continue to support him, the allowance I sent back before is enough for him to read. After graduating from high school, the rest will be up to him."

Su Jinxiu sneered at her and followed him with her bag twisted.

"You guys stop!"

Zhang Cuihua might as well just leave them, she hasn't achieved her goal yet! This is completely different from what she imagined!

She thought that Li Xincheng and Su Jinxiu wanted to leave quickly, even if it was because of their affection, and they probably didn't want to entangle with her, and paying them with money was the easiest solution.

In the end, it was true that they wanted to leave quickly, but they didn't need to take money to solve her...

Zhang Yong stepped forward to stop her: "Auntie, you can save some food, Brother Li, he doesn't care about you, he is generous enough. It 's over."

When they came back, they happened to see Zhang Cuihua bullying his wife, and even the daughter was sold!

In exchange for the man with a more ruthless nature, if he didn't deal with her ruthlessly, he would definitely not let her go, so Li Xincheng had a big heart and didn't care about Zhang Cuihua. As a result, Zhang Cuihua was better, but it was someone else's abacus.

This is simply a typical step-by-step!

Zhang Cuihua really moved when she heard it, thinking that there was something in his words, referring to her and Zhang Dazhuang.

In her opinion, Zhang Yong and Li Xincheng have such a good relationship, Li Xincheng and his wife must not hide it from him, Zhang Yong knows the inside story, and it is because of this that Zhang Cuihua finds Zhang Yong even more unpleasant.

Xu Shi was guilty of being a thief, and Zhang Cuihua didn't dare to stop her. She was afraid of annoying people. Su Jinxiu directly shook things out, and then she would not want to be a person in this area.

There were not many people in the car, Li Xincheng had become accustomed to hugging Niuniu, and was still reluctant to let go. Su Jinxiu put the burden aside and sat beside the father and daughter.

"She definitely won't let it go when she goes back."

Su Jinxiu said to Li Xincheng.

How disappointed and regretful Zhang Cuihua would be when she returned empty-handed, Su Jinxiu could imagine with her toes.

Zhang Dazhuang's handle is still easy to use now, but it may not be so in the future. If Zhang Cuihua insists on denying it, they really don't have any evidence.

Niuniu was about to fall asleep, Li Xincheng wrapped her sideways, took off her coat, wrapped it around the child, and said to Su Jinxiu, "It's okay, Big Brother Zhang knows to help us watch, she can't take advantage."

Su Jinxiu nodded . : "Fortunately, you're back."

Seeing the scenery on the side of the road keep receding, Su Jinxiu was confused for a while.

Finally left here again, but this time, she did not leave this place secretly anymore, but followed her husband and brought her daughter...

"It's okay, I don't need to see her in the future."

Hearing Su Jinxiu's words, she breathed a sigh of relief. He felt that Su Jinxiu was afraid of getting along with Zhang Cuihua, and Li Xincheng comforted in a low voice.

"Is the young man a soldier in the army? Come back with your wife and daughter?"

Everyone in the car came up from the station just now, and they saw Zhang Cuihua's uproar. Someone took the initiative to talk to the young couple.

Li Xincheng froze and said nothing. Su Jinxiu saw that he didn't want to speak, and smiled sideways: "Yes, fellow, my man is a soldier in Nanyang.

" We have to take the train for two days, right?"

The fellow was not surprised, and he excitedly chatted with Su Jinxiu, of course, he did not forget to inquire about some gossip and slander Zhang Cuihua.

Su Jinxiu's heart was clear, and after a couple of sentences, she excused herself from being sleepy.

She fell asleep without knowing it, and when Li Xincheng pushed her to wake up, it was already three hours later, and it was already dark outside.

"Xiuxiu, it's already here, let's get out of the car first."

Su Jinxiu opened her eyes for a while, and met a pair of deep eyes. In the blurred vision in the car, only a little light in his eyes could be seen.

"Xincheng?"

"Mom."

Before Li Xincheng could speak, Niuniu's small voice came from the side, Su Jinxiu tilted her head and saw Niuniu standing beside her, looking at her.

Su Jinxiu sat up abruptly, only to realize that she didn't know when, she had actually taken Niuniu's place, leaning on Li Xincheng's arms and slept soundly, but instead it was Niuniu, sitting next to her and watching the two of them obediently.

The fellow at the back who talked to her before was laughing.

Su Jinxiu's face immediately flushed, and she could only be glad that it was so dark in the car that she couldn't see anyone's face, "You... why didn't you wake me up? How long have I slept?"

She glared at Li Xincheng angrily.

Li Xincheng took back the hand on her waist, and a trace of regret flashed in his eyes, "It won't take a while, Niuniu will wake up after you fell asleep."

Then the person in his arms changed.

Su Jinxiu coughed lightly and forcibly changed the subject: "Didn't you say get out of the car?"

As soon as she finished speaking, the car suddenly stopped, and it came to a sudden stop.

Li Xincheng stood up, took the salute, and hugged Niuniu in one hand: "We're here, let's go, we'll spend the night in the city tonight and take the train tomorrow morning."

Su Jinxiu nodded obediently and followed his pace.

Li Xincheng obviously had a plan in his mind. He took the mother and daughter out of the city station and went straight to the guest house next to them.