Chapter 5: Catching Rape

Zhang Cuihua spent a day in the main room crying and humming. At first, Li Xinzhi coaxed him, but at last he was also annoyed. The mother and son quarreled and slammed the door and left.

Su Jinxiu coaxed the child into the house, enjoying the rare parent-child time, and thought about it.

If Zhang Cuihua stabilized her position, it would be really troublesome if she wanted to split up the family without a trace!

Su Jinxiu was reborn again, perhaps it was God's will. Good and evil, God helps her.

In the middle of the night, Su Jinxiu was awakened by the 'creaking' sound of the wooden door opening.

It can't be hidden? She sneered, tucked the child's quilt, and followed behind in clothes.

Turning left and right, Zhang Cuihua entered a small alley, and Su Jinxiu was carefully hiding her eavesdropping not far away.

"Brother Zhuang, that Su Jinxiu is too difficult to get rid of! She's like a monkey! But they agreed and sent me half of the stipend of the boss of the Li family, which is dozens of dollars a month! Do you think? It's enough to build a house!"

"Cuihua! You are really capable!"

...

The next voice is not suitable for children, Su Jinxiu's head has a black line, after so many things, Zhang Cuihua just wants to take money to build it for other's House?

So the Virgin is so stupid? !

The voice of the sex became more and more ambiguous, and she couldn't help but think badly, if she went out at this time, Zhang Dazhi wouldn't be so scared that he wouldn't do it from now on? !

Unable to contain her excitement, she was about to break in, but was grabbed by the arm.

"Wait for me here, come in later!"

Turning around, he met Li Xincheng's enlarged handsome face.

The man's face was gloomy, if the daughter-in-law broke in, she would have to see things she shouldn't see! Just thinking about it makes me want to cut things that shouldn't be seen!

"What are you doing?!" Li Xincheng shouted, hurriedly walked into the alley, grabbed Zhang Dazhi, and his fist fell on him like rain!

"Boss! You, let him go!"

Zhang Cuihua was frightened to death, persuaded with a guilty conscience, hurriedly looking for clothes to put on, and the sudden appearance of the boss, for her, was no less than the death of the King of Hell.

Li Xincheng turned a deaf ear, vented his inner anger fiercely, and then took out the sack he had prepared a long time ago, stuffed people into the sack, and shouted to the alley, "Come in."

Su Jinxiu couldn't wait . When he heard the shout, he immediately strode into the alley.

Seeing Su Jinxiu's appearance, Zhang Cuihua was completely paralyzed on the ground. At first, she was thinking of begging the boss. Even if there is no allowance in the future, she can save face. !

Seeing the panic of the other party, Su Jinxiu was satisfied, and the heavenly principle was unhappy. If you make a mistake, you should have to bear the consequences one day!

"What are you doing here if you don't sleep at night?"

Su Jinxiu squinted and smiled, stepped forward and kicked the sack, and pointedly said, "Cousin from my mother's house, it's too dark and I'm lost. Is it?"

Zhang Cuihua shuddered, and regardless of getting up, she started to howl while pulling the other party's trouser legs: "I'm just confused by lard! I swear here, Zhang Cuihua, that I will never deal with him again! For the sake of The reputation of the old Li family is because your father won't be stabbed in the spine when you go underground, and because Niuniu won't be laughed at when you go out, this matter will become a big thing and a small thing! Can you do it?!"

"Dream!"

Li Xincheng With a roar, he lifted his foot and kicked the sack hard.

Zhang Dazhuang screamed in pain, and immediately shouted from the sack, "Cuihua! I'm so hurt, please save me and let them let me go!"

Hearing the call of his sweetheart, Zhang Cuihua felt like being scratched by a cat. It's the same, thinking about the big tree like the boss, I will definitely not be able to rely on it in the future, so I simply don't want anything now, so I can enlarge the strong brother and come out!

Thinking of this, she gritted her teeth and begged bitterly: "It's all my fault! You love to follow the army, and I won't interfere with you as long as you let him go. Don't tell everything, okay?!"

Humph

Su Jinxiu snorted coldly and mocked word by word: "The reputation of the old Li family, I am afraid that from the day you entered the door, it will be completely defeated, what else is there to worry about? Dad has been bullied and concealed for a lifetime. , do you have to continue to cover up your grievances if you die buried in the ground? Besides, Niuniu and I are both going to accompany the army, why are you afraid of giving advice? Mom, you said that a woman who is depraved should sink Tang's! But..."

Su Jinxiu's tone swayed, squinting and smiling, "It's a new society now, and Li Xincheng has called you mom for a few years, so we won't go too far. You bundle up, walk around the village for a few laps, and then go to your father's grave to kowtow and admit your mistakes, what do you think?"

Li Xincheng's eyes were filled with anger, his fists clenched, always thinking that he was a soldier, and he couldn't embarrass the soldier! Otherwise they...

should be beaten to death!

Looking at the two people in front of her, Zhang Cuihua broke out in a cold sweat. If you really do as she said, then in the village, you really can't hold your head up. If nothing else, what will Xinzhi do?

correct! Xinzhi is a member of the old Li family! Even if he doesn't care about anything else, can he Li Xincheng ignore his own brother? !

Taking a deep breath, Zhang Cuihua shouted bravely, "It doesn't matter if I lose face! What about Xinzhi? Can he still survive in the village? Don't you care?! He is your father's old son, and he has been on the top of his heart since he was a child. Go! If the old man knew about it, wouldn't it make him restless?!"

Li Xincheng frowned, anger enveloped Zhang Cuihua, she dared to threaten herself with Li Xinzhi!

When his anger was almost uncontrollable and he was about to shoot, his daughter-in-law came over and took his hand.

Li Xincheng: ...

The wife took the initiative to pull her joy, slightly diluting her shameless anger towards Zhang Cuihua.

The wife has given herself more and more surprises. Now, what does she want to do?

Li Jiacheng calmed down for a while, and turned his eyes away and stopped talking.

Su Jinxiu nodded with a pretentious expression, and said in agreement, "That's right, Uncle's face is something to consider."

Zhang Cuihua was overjoyed, and there was a trace of doubt in her heart.

Is Su Jinxiu so talkative?

Sure enough, before she was happy for long, Su Jinxiu smiled again.

"One for one, you have two, do you want to take yourself out? Or do you want to give the opportunity to others for nothing for your great love!"

Zhang Cuihua's face turned blue and red, she said Without a word to refute, it was originally his own fault for this matter, who knew that this usually stupid eldest daughter-in-law was suddenly stunned by something, and she became eloquent.

Zhang Dazhuang in the sack struggled twice, as if he heard Su Jinxiu's words.

He broke away from the sack and fell to the ground with a tossing twice, shouting, "Cuihua! Cuihua! You can't leave me alone!"

Su Jinxiu sneered silently in her heart.

"Cuihua! I usually treat you well!" Zhang Dazhuang cried, slapped his hands on the ground in a hurry, and crawled in Zhang Cuihua's direction.

Zhang Cuihua struggled for a while, and she couldn't make up her mind!

On one side is the man whom she has been in love with for so many years, and on the other side is the flesh that fell from his body. At this moment, she doesn't know how to choose.