Chapter 2: Likes A man

"Sister-in-law, don't be impulsive!" Wang Yong's face changed, she really wanted to kill someone, that's not fun!

Su Jinxiu was unmoved, her whole head was screaming 'kill her', the hand holding the hoe didn't tremble at all, she gritted her teeth, closed her eyes and struck down.

But there was no bloody scene as expected, Li Xincheng is back!

"Wife, relax, I'm back, leave everything to me, okay?" The man hugged her waist with one hand, grabbed the hoe with the other and threw it on the ground.

Hearing Li Xincheng's voice again, Su Jinxiu burst into tears, unable to speak.

This appearance fell in the eyes of the man, but he blamed himself even more. How much grievance did his little wife suffer when she was not at home?

Li Xincheng's face sank, the air around him seemed to drop a few degrees, his eyes fell on Zhang Cuihua, who shuddered in fright, curled up, and tried to reduce his presence as much as possible.

"What's the matter?" Li Xincheng asked in a deep voice, carrying a bit of a manly spirit in a bloody battle.

Zhang Cuihua: ...

It's over, the good days are over!

Wang Yong:

What if the big brother kills someone in a moment of excitement? Would the law be a little more lenient in situations like this?

Neither of them dared to speak, Su Jinxiu wiped away tears and explained the situation clearly.

Every time she said a word, the man's face became gloomy.

Zhang Cuihua lowered her head to the ground, turned around secretly and wanted to slip away.

But as soon as he took a step, Li Xincheng grabbed her arm.

"Take me and bring Niuniu back!"

Before Zhang Cuihua could react, she was dragged out of the door by the man.

"Brother, wait for me! I'll go with you!" Wang Yong hurriedly chased after him, and the eldest brother was angry. He had to follow along to see such a rare event.

Looking at the man's familiar back, Su Jinxiu made up her mind, she must treat him well in this life, and never think about it again!

It's good for a man to go out, and at dinner time, she came back with the child.

Su Jinxiu hurriedly brought out the rice, a pot of bean rice, and a few pieces of boiled sweet potatoes, which made Niuniu frequently look at her, but she stood there and didn't dare to move.

"Niuniu, come over for dinner soon." Su Jinxiu stepped forward and hugged the child in her arms, her heart complicated. I was ashamed of her in my previous life, and I have to live again and treat her as a treasure in my palm!

Niuniu struggled uncomfortably, and finally Su Jinxiu could only let her go.

The little girl bowed her head to eat, and sat in the corner after eating, letting Su Jinxiu coax her, but she didn't speak.

"Niuniu, can you call me mother?" Su Jinxiu said helplessly, but the child just glanced at her and quickly lowered her head.

She couldn't hold it any longer, she cried.

"It's okay, it will be fine in the future. Besides, I'm still here!" Li Xincheng put his arms around her, his face full of reproach.

He did not properly arrange his wife and children, which made them feel wronged.

Su Jinxiu wiped away tears and was about to speak when Zhang Cuihua's loud voice came in through the door.

"What a sin! Your wife's concubine has all come to the village, and all the men, women and children in the village are laughing at the vast expanse of green on top of your head! Do you still treasure her?"

Su Jinxiu subconsciously looked at Li Xincheng. Who can stand it?

But she obviously underestimated Li Xincheng.

The man glanced at her with complicated eyes, suddenly grabbed her arm, and said solemnly: "Don't be afraid, let's go and see."

Su Jinxiu: ... I feel flustered, my husband will not be like the previous life Do you want to let yourself go for your own happiness?

No!

She searched, and the man had already opened the door with the child in his arms, dragged her and strode out.

"Women who are watery Yanghua should go to the pond, boss, when you send her away, I will show you my mother's niece, Lao Li's family..." Zhang Cuihua murmured excitedly, and then the benefits were taken by her mother's family. , Big Brother will never come to him for money again in the future, how wonderful!

But before he could finish speaking, Li Xincheng cut him off.

"Sabotage the military marriage, serious cases can be sentenced to jail." After a cold sentence, Li Xincheng took the child and dragged his wife away in large strides.

Su Jinxiu, who was being dragged away:...

she felt warm, why was she so blind in her last life?

I was still happy in my heart, but when I got to the place, I couldn't be happy anymore.

"I'm here to find Su Jinxiu, we truly love each other, and now the marriage is free, why are you holding her back?!"

Su Jinxiu heard a shout from a long way away. Make sure you're not wrong!

In the previous life, she was chopped up and fed to the dog, but this person did it himself!

Su Jinxiu clenched his fists and was about to go forward to kill the shameless scumbag, but Li Xincheng grabbed his arm.

"You really like him? Are you sure you want to go with him?" The man's face was gloomy, and his tightly pursed lips showed his nervousness at the moment.

Su Jinxiu waved his hand quickly, "No no no! No!" In this life, I don't want to be chopped up and fed to dogs again!

After listening to the woman's words, Li Xincheng's expression softened a little, and as soon as he put the child in the other's arms, he strode towards the surrounded Wang Ye.

When the onlookers saw that the Lord was coming, they all gave way.

Under the eyes of the other party, sympathetic or gossip, Li Xincheng stepped forward and grabbed Wang Ye's collar to lift the person up.

"Do you know how many years you should be sentenced for sabotaging military marriages and spreading rumors?"

"Su Jinxiu is my wife. If you continue to talk nonsense and harass her, no matter who your relatives are, I won't be merciful!"

" Go away! !"

One after another, coupled with Li Xincheng's appearance of killing Shen Shen, Wang Ye was terrified.

The aunt didn't tell herself that the killer was back, did she?

But if it just goes like this, then a good cash cow will be gone! At that time, Zheng Hua will not complain about himself?

Thinking about his sweetheart, Wang Ye is no longer cowardly, pointing to Su Jinxiu not far away, and calling out affectionately with his neck stuck: "Jinxiu, confess your heart and tell them that we truly love each other! As long as we can be together, Even if I was beaten to death on the spot while eating in prison, I'm not wronged!"

Su Jinxiu, who felt the passionate gaze of the crowd: ...

After all, if she lived once, how could she still be fooled into acting like a monkey? !

Taking a deep breath, she suppressed the disgust in her heart and sneered, "I used to think that you were my mother-in-law's nephew, no matter what other people say about me, I will endure it! But today you even made up such nonsense, I Don't hide it! Really love each other? You feel your own conscience and ask, do you like women?!"

Some words were spoken, causing an uproar.

There are a few good things, and I asked them on the spot.

"Boss Li's wife, what do you mean, Wang Ye's little bastard likes men?"

"Yes, tell us about it!" The crowd's eyes shifted, and they all focused on the indescribable part of Wang Ye. I almost moved a small bench and grabbed the seeds to watch the fun.

Tsk tsk, these days, homosexuality is much more interesting than elopement.

Wang Ye:...