Chapter 6:Don't you want to come with me?

Li Xincheng kicked Zhang Dazhuang, and blamed himself for not being at home all the time. He didn't even notice these filthy things done by the adulterer and the harlot.

If it wasn't for his wife to stop him, he would have to take off this big and strong skin.

"Be honest with me!"

Zhang Cuihua slumped on the ground and cried out to Li Xincheng, "Don't bother Xinzhi, woohoo, why am I so miserable?! Raising a white-eyed wolf for nothing? It's so big!"

Su Jinxiu really didn't expect that her cheap mother-in-law could be so shameless.

With a cold snort in her heart, she said calmly: "Mom, it seems that you would rather fight for your new ambitions to defend your love?"

Zhang Cuihua was slightly startled, and said hurriedly: "Eldest daughter-in-law, I am not What does this mean! I only want my new ambition to be good..."

"Cuihua! Cuihua! You can't do this!" Zhang Dazhuang heard that this childhood sweetheart cousin really wanted to ignore him for his son. Not bad!

Li Xincheng felt that he had underestimated his wife before.

What a way to distance yourself!

He was also impulsive just now, and after hearing what his wife said, he also thought about it in his heart.

After all, Li Xinzhi is also surnamed Li, even if Zhang Cuihua crawled out of his father's grave angrily, he would probably save his son.

After all, this is not a glorious thing, and what this bitch has lost is the face of the family.

After thinking about it, I had to take advantage of this bitch.

"Honestly, whether it's the money or things that have been ripped out of the Li family over the years, give me a clear explanation of everything, and spare you not to die, but this Zhang Dazhuang must be sent to the police station!" Li Xincheng went up and grabbed Zhang Cuihua's wrist and said sharply.

"In the future, we will return to the bridge from the bridge, and the road will return to the road. If you are not honest, I will not care about the future of Xinzhi, so I will have to let the folks in the village judge!"

Zhang Dazhuang was still struggling, "Cuihua! Listen! I said, he doesn't dare! He doesn't dare to ignore the reputation of the old Li family!"

Hearing this, Li Xincheng angrily stepped forward and punched and kicked. "See if I dare!"

Su Jinxiu pretended to pull twice, she thought that her man should have already figured out the powerful relationship.

But she could see clearly, this beating posture was different from the beginning.

Pick up some where it hurts.

When Zhang Cuihua saw Li Xincheng, he didn't mean to soften at all, and she felt panic in her heart.

"Xincheng, I was wrong. Your lord doesn't remember the villain, so let me and Xinzhi go! After all, he is also the child of the Li family, your father's biological son!" Zhang Cuihua hurriedly said to Li Xincheng with tears in her eyes. .

Li Xincheng turned to look at Su Jinxiu next to him.

Su Jinxiu felt sweet for a while, "Just follow what Xincheng said, and you can explain it honestly."

His own man has spoken, of course he listened to him.

"Cuihua, Cuihua!" Zhang Dazhuang was still struggling.

Zhang Cuihua choked: "Brother Zhuang, I can't do anything either! I can't let Xinzhi not even marry a daughter-in-law in the future!"

Zhang Dazhuang saw that this cousin had really abandoned him and slumped on the ground.

"Good, good, good!" He said three good words in a row, shook his head and laughed.

"You said that the person you love the most is me, but then you can see that any kind of love is fucking bullshit!"

Li Xincheng tied him up, pulled him up and dragged him home. Zhang Dazhuang yelled cursingly, "

Where are you dragging me, kid!" 

"What are you talking about! Be honest!" Li Xincheng didn't care what he said, he just dragged him towards his house. Zhang Cuihua had nothing to say at the moment, and just kept her head down and followed behind Li Xincheng. She didn't dare to make any more noise. If she was heard by the neighbors, she couldn't look at her like a monkey. Su Jinxiu looked at Li Xincheng's back at this moment, her eyes filled with peach heart, and she looked like a nympho.

Hey, how could I be blind before and couldn't see the advantages of my own man!

It's so obvious!

Not only is he handsome in appearance, but his personality is also first-class. Looking at that Wang Ye again, he is simply unsightly!

Thinking of what he did to her, her teeth itch with hatred.

I don't know what Li Xincheng is going to do with his stepmother, but it seems that this time he was really angry with Zhang Cuihua and Zhang Dazhuang.

But think about it, who knows that such a shameful thing can it not make people angry!

Besides, it was none other than the green light on his late old father's head.

At this time, Li Xinzhi came back. He looked at the four people in front of him inexplicably, raised his hand and scratched the back of his head.

Especially seeing his eldest brother twisting this distant uncle and pushing him step by step, I don't know what the situation is.

However, it seems that the faces of these people are a bit ugly.

The eldest brother was very angry and knew that he was holding the fire at a glance, while his mother had a strange expression on his face, and his eyes were dodging. Eyes closed.

He walked over to his mother and asked in a low voice, "Mom, what's the matter? What's the situation?"

"Don't make inquiries, children, just stay away!" How could Zhang Cuihua have the face to tell Li Xinzhi about this? It's not enough to be ashamed. Yes.

He turned his head to look at his uncle, heard a few words from his uncle's mouth, and suddenly understood something.

"Mom!" Li Xinzhi shouted.

He didn't expect his mother to do such an unethical thing.

"Let's talk after entering the room!" Li Xincheng glanced at his brother who was standing stupidly.

He pushed Zhang Dazhuang into the room and locked the door outside with his backhand.

"Li Xincheng! You bastard! Get me out!" Zhang Dazhuang scolded and kicked the locked door a few times.

Zhang Cuihua still felt unbearable when she saw it.

"We are all relatives, eldest brother, you two will soon join the army with your child, and there is always time to take care of people inside and outside of this family. You make things so big, after this But what should I do?" Zhang Cuihua seemed to have recovered at this moment, but it wasn't like she was about to die just now.

"My house is deserted and I won't let you two adulterers and prostitutes worry about it!" Li Xincheng did not expect that at this stage, Zhang Cuihua was still protecting Zhang Dazhuang.

Su Jinxiu also followed into the house, and she could imagine the scene in front of her with her eyes closed.

She walked behind Zhang Cuihua and looked at Zhang Cuihua's servile appearance, not to mention how happy she was.

Look at that Zhang Dazhuang, who has been locked in the room, probably because there is this door as a hindrance, and he is still banging on the door of the room.