Chapter 8: Pride

Zhang Cuihua pretended to wipe away her tears and yelled at her: "No? Did I pull it off? All the ancestors of the old Li family are watching! You are a demon girl here!"

Su Jinxiu did not get Angry, she raised her head and looked at Zhang Cuihua with a smile.

"Oh? You want to invite the ancestors? The ancestors of the Li family must also know about you and Zhang Dazhuang. I wonder what they think?" Su Jinxiu said slowly.

"You... don't spray people with blood!" In front of her son, Zhang Cuihua didn't want to admit such a shameful thing.

"Did I spray people with blood? Haha." Su Jinxiu didn't yell at her, she held Niuniu with one hand and touched her head with the other. She didn't even look at Zhang Cuihua, but at Niuniu.

Niuniu raised her watery eyes, she didn't speak or laugh, and she didn't move.

"Sister-in-law, no matter how you say Mom is an elder, how can you talk like that." Li Xinzhi stood up and spoke for Zhang Cuihua.

"Why, brother-in-law, where is the book that you have been reading for so many years in vain.? Did you read it all in the pigsty? You can't even tell the difference between black and white. It's a pity to think about it." Su Jinxiu took it easy. said.

"You!" How could Li Xinzhi say anything to her, and he choked out a word for a long time.

When Li Xincheng came back, he saw his brother blushing and pointing at his daughter-in-law with a thick neck.

She took two steps forward and pulled Su Jinxiu behind her.

"Why, my family bullied my wife and daughter while I wasn't there?"

Li Xinzhi was speechless, and his face turned even redder.

"Xiuxiu, let's go, let's go get our luggage in the house, and I'll take you out of this house." Li Xincheng took her to the gift.

"Aiya! Why am I so miserable, the white-eyed wolf has a wife, so I can let go of my mother! This day is going to be impossible..."

Su Jinxiu ignored the words of these irrelevant people, but asked: "Xincheng , what did you tell the police?"

"Zhang Dazhuang stole things from our family! There is little evidence in our family, and Zhang Dazhuang can't refute it."

What can he say? He was also afraid that this matter would be exposed.

Li Xincheng said to her, "But this matter is cheap for him. I can't wait to kill him, but in the end, I just taught him a few times."

"Did you only teach him a few times? I guess. Probably not." Su Jinxiu said with a smile.

Based on what she knew about Li Xincheng, she definitely wouldn't have to teach him a lesson twice, at least she would have to give him a hard beating.

Li Xincheng looked at Su Jinxiu with a surprised expression. He didn't expect his wife to be so shrewd.

Logically speaking, they don't know each other very well, just like he doesn't know Su Jinxiu, Su Jinxiu shouldn't know him either.

But from now on, the wife still understands his temperament very well.

"Oh? Then tell me, what will I do?"

"I guess, at least one arm or leg has to be removed from him."

Su Jinxiu's inference is well-founded.

Li Xincheng used to go home less often, and her original thoughts were not on Li Xincheng, so she didn't know much about it before.

It's just that since she came back this time, that is, since her rebirth, she has seen the people around her clearly, and she intends to follow Li Xincheng well in this life.

So of course, she had to observe him carefully. After spending the past two days together, she discovered a lot of details that she hadn't noticed before.

Whether it's character or getting along.

When what he said was not true, his right eyebrow would be raised. This small detail was just summed up by Su Jinxiu.

Li Xincheng said with a smile, "As expected, I can't hide anything from you, my wife, so I just discounted his leg."

"I'm so good at it, where is it? Hehe."

Su Jinxiu Still not humble at all, and after that, she went back to the house to pack my things.

"Xiuxiu, come here." Looking at Su Jinxiu who was busy packing up, a small thought suddenly popped into Li Xincheng's heart.

Su Jinxiu walked towards him while folding his clothes.

Suddenly Li Xincheng pulled her over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Xincheng! What are you doing? It's daytime, and since the child is still around, you're not too shy, but I'm too shy!" Su Jinxiu hurriedly pushed him away and looked at Niuniu who was playing.

Niuniu didn't seem to see what the two of them were doing, she was just playing with the toys in her hand.

This was the last time Li Xincheng bought her a little rubber rabbit.

Although Niuniu didn't say that she likes this little bunny, but every time she is alone, she especially likes to take out the little bunny to play with.

Su Jinxiu didn't know whether Niuniu liked this little rabbit or because this little rabbit was given by her father.

The most unfortunate thing is that it may be because she was not good to Niuniu before, and her heart was somewhat traumatized, so she never spoke.

This is also something that Su Jinxiu is very annoyed about.

I really don't know what I thought, leaving a husband who loves her so much and a daughter so lovely, yet she wanted to run away with that scumbag Wang Ye.

Thinking of this, she can't wait to slap her mouth fiercely.

Su Jinxiu felt that the matter of elopement must have something to do with Zhang Cuihua.

According to the investigation in the past two days, Zhang Cuihua definitely knows the relationship between her and Wang Ye.

Wang Ye and Zheng Hua just wanted to use her to hide people's eyes and ears, so they encouraged Su Jinxiu to elope with him, so that others would not doubt the relationship between the two of them.

And Zhang Cuihua knew about this incidentally, so this happened when she just woke up.

They did all this, not to get the money from the couple.

"What are you thinking? After being stunned for so long, you don't want to clean up quickly. Shall we get out of here?" Li Xincheng saw that she had been staring at Niuniu from the very beginning, and he didn't know what she was thinking.

Only then did Su Jinxiu realize that she had just been thinking about it for so long, she quickly turned her eyes away from Niuniu, and said, "I just feel that our family Niuniu has been wronged for following me, and I have never had a good time with Niuniu, I am a mother. It's really incompetent!"

"Speaking of which, isn't her father even more incompetent." Li Xincheng rubbed her head, then said, "Don't think about it, we'll treat Niuniu more in the future. Is it? Your child won't hold grudges, right, Niuniu?"

Niuniu just turned her head to look, then lowered her head and started playing with her bunny.

The two of them packed up and they packed up a bunch of things.