Chapter 3: Seeing Different Thoughts

His heart is so flustered, this matter is well concealed, how could Su Jinxiu know?

If Zheng Hua knew that everything between him and himself had been made public, would he be able to talk to him again?

Wang Ye shuddered, jumped up violently, and scolded loudly: "Jinxiu, even if you dumped me with a different idea, you don't need to pour dirty water on me! When you lay on top of me and called good brother, you Why didn't you say that I don't like women!?"

Li Xincheng grabbed his wrist as soon as he finished speaking, and with a little force, he soon heard the crisp sound of broken bones.

"If you talk nonsense again, I'll tie you up and send you to the Public Security Bureau!"

Li Xincheng roared angrily, even if he dared to think of his own wife, it wouldn't work!

Looking at his angry eyes, Wang Ye endured the pain and didn't even dare to hum.

Su Jinxiu's eyes were red with anger, even in his previous life, he didn't respond to women! This can be regarded as a joint effort by Zhang Cuihua to frame herself!

Just as he was about to speak to kill him, Zhang Cuihua's loud voice came from far away.

"Wang Ye, you adulterer who has suffered thousands of knives! Our old Li family can't afford to lose this man! I warn you, take Su Jinxiu for me as soon as possible and get out! Don't let me see you again!"

Onlookers: Wang Ye is Zhang Cuihua's nephew, this play is getting better and better!

Zhang Cuihua, who came in a hurry and wanted to beat the Reservoir Dog, just stood up and felt that the look in her eyes was wrong, as if she was disgusted?

wrong! It should be sympathetic to watch the fun!

In the limelight of the head of the Li family, she coughed lightly, put on a good-for-you face to Li Xincheng, and said word by word, "Boss, this wife can't be taken, she can get it out now! Find one for you, your head is green, and your father jumped out of the coffin in anger!"

Zhang Cuihua felt somber in her heart, no matter what she said, it was for his own good, and Li Xincheng dared to be outside in front of him. Threatening yourself in the face of so many people?

One saliva can drown her!

Li Xincheng frowned and looked at her displeasedly. His stepmother was becoming more and more demonic recently! I was about to speak to stop it, but I received a small look from my wife. She is so pretty! His expression softened a little, he coughed lightly, and stopped talking.

Su Jinxiu smiled with satisfaction, pointed to Wang Ye, and then pointed to Zhang Cuihua, pretending to be mysterious: "Both of them have explained the truth, are they still acting now?! Mom, you are hiding deep enough! "

As soon as these words came out, Zhang Cuihua and Wang Ye were stunned.

Four hundred yuan and under the bridge, no one told him, can Su Jinxiu know?

He is gay and no one supports him. Can Su Jinxiu embarrass him in front of everyone?

Thinking about it carefully, both of them are angry!

"Auntie! How can you treat me like this?!"

"Wang Ye, how stupid you are like a donkey, say everything that should be said and should not be said!" After the two finished speaking in unison, the expressions of the onlookers changed again.

Since ancient times, there have been some eccentric, some vicious, and such a eccentric and vicious one, apart from Zhang Cuihua, I really can't find another!

Su Jinxiu squinted her eyes and smiled. SHe wanted this effect.

After hearing the accusation from the other party, Zhang Cuihua realized that she was being scolded by someone.

Su Jinxiu?

Looking at the smiling little woman in front of her, she didn't dare to underestimate her, and she couldn't say it clearly in public, so she could only wink desperately at her nephew.

Naturally, Wang Ye also received it. After hesitating for a while, he was thinking of what words to use to make this matter come to an end when Su Jinxiu smiled and threw a heavy bullet.

"Zheng Hua, what a good name. If you choose him, you may not be able to spread the incense to the Lao Wang family. Your aunt is really a good matchmaker!"

Damn! Even the name was spoken!

Wang Ye could almost imagine how ruthlessly Zheng Hua would break up with him after he knew that the matter was exposed, and the evil fire in his heart rose in waves!

He couldn't help it anymore, he pointed at Zhang Cuihua and scolded, "I told you the deepest secret in my heart, and you just tell others! Zhang Cuihua, are you worthy of being my aunt?! If you can't do it, don't be blind. Promise! This matter is turned over, and you don't have to deal with relatives in the future! For the four hundred yuan I gave you, you can pay me back a lot of points!"

After speaking, he got up with a reel, as if running away. 

Didn't you discover the secret yourself? !

wrong! I definitely never mentioned it to anyone! Could it be that Su Jinxiu overheard her talking in her sleep? !

Looking at Wang Ye's back, Zhang Cuihua only felt a headache! At this moment, the heart and the liver are all twisted together. I knew this, and I was still in a hurry to join in the fun? !

Su Jinxiu sneered, the feeling of mastering everything is really good! In the last life, I also blamed myself for being blind, and I should do it all over again in this life, but if they commit crimes on their own again, they must also know why the flowers are so red!

It should feel good to beat the drowning dog, right? !

Su Jinxiu looked at Zhang Cuihua with a sincere face, and said with a smile: "Mom, four hundred yuan of human trafficking is enough for you to go to the Public Security Bureau to drink a pot, but I remember my man calling you Mom, although he has been hungry since he was young. Frozen, when he grew up, earn work points to support your family like a spinning top. When he was young, he built a wedding room for your son to marry a wife. You even sent him to serve as a soldier on the second day of his wedding. Mom, don't worry, in front of the villagers and elders, I promise that this matter will never touch the Public Security Bureau."

Li Xincheng looked at his daughter-in-law, who was smiling like a little fox, and his inner feelings were that in this world, only his wife loved him . .

Zhang Cuihua couldn't laugh anymore.

The crowd looked at her with contempt, and this feeling was as embarrassing as being stripped naked in the crowd.

Her face was so hot that she didn't even let her go down the stairs. She couldn't help it. She sighed, clutching her chest and 'dizzy'.

"Boss of the Li family, your wife has been wronged, don't worry about it!"

"That's right, it's not easy to have such a mother-in-law on the stall!"

A few aunts talked a lot, and the big guy broke up, but this conversation was enough to last ten days and a half months.

As for Zhang Cuihua's reputation, it should be even worse.

In the village, the daughter-in-law was disobedient, and the mother-in-law suffered from illness by pretending to be dizzy.

Just thinking about it, Su Jinxiu couldn't help laughing.

The little girl in her arms looked at her mother carefully, not daring to move.

Li Xincheng stared blankly, but felt even more guilty in his heart. He was not by his side, which made them suffer so much grievance.

Thinking about the impact of the bad resolution of this matter, he felt a little stunned in his heart. He couldn't help pulling up his daughter-in-law's little hand, and said sincerely, "With me here in the future, I will never let you be wronged again!

" Zhang Cuihua, who dared to open her eyes: Wronged ass! As far as your daughter-in-law is like a weasel, from now on, I'm afraid it's not bad not to give others grievances!