Chapter 16 Guest House Inspection

The hostel is not big, and the eldest sister in front of the counter stared at Li Xincheng and Su Jinxiu for a while, and then set her eyes on Niuniu in Li Xincheng's arms: "Do you want to live together? Show me the marriage certificate when you open a room.

Su Jinxiu was taken aback, "Do you want a marriage certificate?" "

Of course you need a marriage certificate. Without a marriage certificate, you can only open two rooms."

"It's okay, in the big mezzanine, you can find it and give it to her."

Li Xincheng hugged Niuniu said calmly.

Su Jinxiu really didn't know that Li Xincheng brought the marriage certificate, or that she didn't know where to put the marriage certificate. Li Xincheng took care of the marriage certificate in the first place, and she forgot about it long ago.

However, she responded quickly, she was stunned for a moment, and immediately found it and handed it to the eldest sister. The eldest sister checked the photo above, and after confirming it was correct, she didn't say anything, and quickly arranged a room for them.

"You and Niuniu stay and rest for a while, I'll go out to buy food."

After sending the mother and daughter to the room, Li Xincheng left a sentence and went out.

Su Jinxiu nodded obediently. She had never traveled far. In her last life, she said that she eloped with Wang Ye, but after leaving Li's house, she was controlled by others...

The soundproofing of the guest house was not very good. After Li Xincheng left, there were occasional people passing by outside, and footsteps in the corridor were frequent. times are very clear.

"Mom." A small voice came from her side, Su Jinxiu turned around, and saw Niuniu pulling her sleeve, she squatted down and hugged Niuniu: "What's wrong Niuniu?" Seriously asked, "Where are we going?"

After getting along for the past two days, Niu Niu became much closer to Su Jinxiu than before.

Su Jinxiu gently rubbed Niuniu's head and kissed her cheek: "Let's go to Dad's new home."

"New home?" 

"Yes, there is no grandma, only Mom and Dad's new home. Is Niuniu happy?"

Blinking: "Grandma doesn't beat people anymore?"

Su Jinxiu felt a dull pain in her heart, and she felt so sorry for her, regret that she could only hold Niuniu in her arms, sighing and comforting: "You won't see my grandma in the future, she won't be able to hit you."

Niuniu smiled happily.

At this moment, a rude knocking sound of 'bang bang bang' came from outside the door, "Hurry up and check!"

Su Jinxiu thought of it, quietly covering Niuniu's mouth, shaking her head at her to signal her not to make a sound.

The mother and daughter did not make a sound, but the knocking on the door did not stop. There was a rude knock on the door, and the outsider said, "Hurry up and check! If you don't open the door, you will just kick!"

Su Jinxiu felt that she wanted to mention it . Her throat was out, she didn't know what these people were thinking, and Li Xincheng hadn't come back...

She quickly moved the only chair and table in the room to the door to block it, and then coughed softly: "Check what? Which department? Pass the work permit through the crack of the door to have a look."

"Hurry up and open the door! If someone reports you abducting and selling children, open the door and let us go to the bureau to investigate."

The people outside seemed to think that Su Jinxiu would ask this question, and after a moment of silence, he snapped. .

"Which bureau? I brought my own child. Whoever reported it would take it away when you said it was taken away. How could there be such a thing?"

Su Jinxiu sneered and replied, "It's a new society now, but it's not like the original one!"

Until now, Su Jinxiu still can't guess where there is a problem with the outsider, although he doesn't know what the problem is, he is definitely malicious.

She could only delay the time secretly, hoping that Li Xincheng would come back soon.

He just went to buy food, it shouldn't take much time...

"What are you doing?"

At this moment, Su Jinxiu's familiar voice came from outside, she suddenly breathed a long sigh of relief, and wiped the cold sweat on her forehead.

Niuniu tugged at her sleeve: "It's Dad."

Su Jinxiu smiled at her and said in a low voice, "Yes, Dad is back, we're not afraid, just wait."

Although the time she spent with Li Xincheng was very short, perhaps it was the nature of her father and daughter, Niuniu quickly became close to Li Xincheng, and now she was out of the ordinary as soon as she heard her voice.

"Who are you, comrade?"

The people outside were about to kick the door, and when they saw Li Xincheng standing beside him with a sullen face, he immediately retracted his feet, "It's a routine inspection, the people inside don't open the door, I suspect that there is a problem. , Comrade has something to do with it?"

"Inspection? What routine inspection? Show me the search certificate."

Li Xincheng didn't care about his tricks, and said coldly.

"Who are you, are you going to show it if you want to see it? Why... ah! It hurts..." Before the man could finish speaking, his face changed dramatically, he let out a scream, and then the whole person flew away go out.

Li Xincheng retracted his feet, stepped forward and put his feet on the man, and suddenly the man was lying on the ground and couldn't get up.

Su Jinxiu heard the movement and quietly opened the door, just in time to see this scene, "Are you alright?"

Li Xincheng asked sideways, handing her the lunch box in his hand.

Su Jinxiu took the lunch box and shook her head: "It's okay, you came back just in time. Fortunately, you came back, otherwise I wouldn't know what to do."

The door of the guest house is not strong. If this person really wants to kick the door, she will Holding the table and chair against it doesn't help. If you are alone, it's fine, but there is Niuniu. Su Jinxiu doesn't want to leave a bad psychological shadow on Niuniu.

"You guys eat first, the door is closed, I'll settle this matter."

Li Xincheng nodded, his stern eyes swept around the surroundings, those who heard the movement and secretly opened the door, closed instantly. .

Su Jinxiu breathed a sigh of relief, and immediately became nervous again: "Aren't you going far?"

She was now a little worried about the safety of the hostel, and she spoke with a dependency that she hadn't even discovered.

Li Xincheng's expression changed slightly, "Don't worry, it's downstairs."

They lived on the third floor, and the lobby of the guest house was on the first floor. No one has come here so far.

Although the guest house is a state-owned enterprise, Li Xincheng obviously doesn't want to let it go.

"That's good."

Seeing that he didn't mention much, Su Jinxiu didn't ask any more questions. He closed the door with the lunch box, and turned to take care of Niuniu to eat.

Li Xincheng didn't come back until more than half an hour later, and Niu Niu fell asleep after eating.

Su Jinxiu asked, "How's the matter?"

Li Xincheng said, "It's alright, it's not safe here. Let's take the train early tomorrow, eat early, sleep early, and go there early to settle down."

Su Jinxiu nodded and divided him The meals were packed in enamel jars. "You haven't eaten yet, have you? Hurry up."

Li Xincheng nodded, picked up the enamel jar and started eating. 

After the meal was finished, he rinsed the enamel tank and the military aluminum lunch box with boiling water from the thermos in the room. Li Xincheng simply wiped his face and feet, then climbed onto the bed and fell beside Su Jinxiu.