Chapter 20 Grievance

The area of ​​the inner bedroom is the same as that of the living room, because there is only one big bed, and it looks very empty.

Niuniu is still young, so she couldn't stand the train for so long. After falling asleep last night, she woke up in the morning, and fell back asleep shortly after breakfast. wake up.

Su Jinxiu fell beside Niuniu, smelled the unique smell of a child on her body, took a deep breath, and tried to calm her mind.

It was because she overestimated herself that her relationship with Li Xincheng in the past few days made her almost forget the meager relationship between husband and wife. There was no emotional foundation, so why should someone be nice to her?

Su Jinxiu couldn't help laughing at herself, maybe her expectations were too high and she wanted too much.

"Xiu Xiu, what's the matter?"

Li Xincheng followed up to ask when she saw that she went back to sleep without saying a word.

Su Jinxiu turned over and ignored him.

Li Xincheng frowned slightly: "Why didn't you speak? And you didn't open your mouth in front of outsiders just now, was it because you were afraid? What would you be afraid of when I was there, and someone came to your door, why are you..."

"How could I bully People?"

Su Jinxiu became impatient, turned to look at him coldly, and asked.

"I didn't say you were bullying people."

Li Xincheng said helplessly, "They are all neighbors. You can get along with people if you can, but if you can't deal with them, just let them leave. Why do you do something with people? Isn't that giving people a clue?"

"So you're blaming me for bullying your precious heart?"

Su Jinxiu laughed angrily: "I was beaten and asked me to lick my face to receive it, right? Company Commander Li is really a powerful person, I think I probably can't stand high. "

What are you talking about nonsense? What kind of darling, let's talk properly."

Li Xincheng realized the subtext in her words after realizing it, rubbed his brows with a smile, and said, "What else can't be high? If you want to say high-level, it's the same. I, we are a family, don't talk nonsense like this in the future."

Su Jinxiu snorted coldly, without even looking at him.

"The two sisters just now were the daughter-in-law of Song Political Commissar's family and her sister, the eldest son of Song Political Commissar, that is, her man had a mission with me before, and had some connections, so they were familiar with each other. Where are you talking about? Don't talk nonsense again in the future."

Li Xincheng said stiffly, it was obviously the first time he had explained this kind of thing to someone, and his words were out of place.

Su Jinxiu still ignored him, his eyes fell on the embroidered quilt and looked a little distracted, but his heart was much calmer.

It sounds like she thinks too much, Li Xincheng's rough nerves, the big girl's mind may not feel at all from the beginning to the end.

It's just that the truth is, Su Jinxiu is still very angry.

She never knew that it was such an uncomfortable feeling when a man didn't defend herself in front of outsiders, not only was she humiliated, but more of an unspeakable grievance.

Li Xincheng said a few more words, but Su Jinxiu still ignored him.

When Niu Niu turned over, Su Jinxiu said, "Shut up, Niu is awake, take it with you?"

Li Xincheng shut up immediately, he only had a break at noon, and he had to go to work later, where can he take the child?

Su Jinxiu felt unhappy in her heart. If she ignored Li Xincheng at noon, she really ignored Li Xincheng and let him go out again.

After Li Xincheng was gone, Su Jinxiu turned over to pack up.

The family of three didn't have much stuff. Su Jinxiu and Niuniu came out from their hometown and brought nothing but two changes of clothes. As for Li Xincheng, he changed his military uniforms all year round. In addition, he only changed one or two sets of regular clothes in a season. Put on.

Su Jinxiu had just packed up her clothes when a voice came from the door.

Su Jinxiu walked over to check, and when she opened the door, she saw Sister Zhou leaning against the door.

"Big sister, are you free now? I was thinking about buying something. I guessed that you needed it too, so I wanted to take you to identify the way."

Su Jinxiu was worried about the family's lack of clothes just now. Hearing this, she nodded quickly.

"Eldest sister came just in time. I was thinking of going to find you just now. Otherwise, come in first and wait for me for a while. I'll change my clothes, and then we'll go out."

Sister Zhou nodded. Just at this moment, Niuniu woke up, and Sister Zhou played with her for a while, and in a blink of an eye, Su Jinxiu changed her clothes and walked out.

"Niu Niu, you are at home alone, no matter who knocks on the door, don't open it. Mom goes out to buy something and will be back in a while. You wait at home obediently for mom, okay?" Su Jinxiu coaxed softly, and Niuniu nodded obediently.

That appearance made Sister Zhou feel soft in her heart, and she couldn't help but say to Su Jinxiu, "Why don't you take Niuniu with you. I can see that Niuniu is also a sensible person. Although there are many people in that place, the two of us can take care of it. ."

Su Jinxiu hesitated for a moment, then turned his eyes to Niuniu, and finally shook his head.

"I don't want it anymore."

Although Niuniu's situation has improved now, but the psychological shadow was too great before, and now she is still a little repulsive to places with many people.

Su Jinxiu had already blamed herself for Niuniu, and now she couldn't bear to see her unhappy.

Looking up at Sister Zhou, I didn't want to tell her Niuniu's situation, so I could only make excuses: "We just came here, and there are too many things to buy. It's not too late to take Niuniu for a walk next time. ."

Sister Zhou listened, and she nodded when she was afraid that she couldn't take it.

The two walked together and came to the store after a while.

"How much is this rice?"

As soon as he came, he went straight to the main thing. The shop owner glanced at Su Jinxiu, saw her neatly dressed, and immediately laughed.

"This rice requires food stamps, two cents a pound."

Su Jinxiu nodded: "It's not expensive." The boss immediately laughed: "Look at the girl who is new here. Our rice is specially for soldiers. Of course, eating with family members will not be like the outside world, asking for a price."

A sincere smile finally appeared on Su Jinxiu's face.

If nothing else, at least these aspects are really worry-free compared to before in the village.

In this case, without hesitation, he took out the food stamps from his arms and bought the rice.

Su Jinxiu strolled around with Sister Zhou again, not wanting to be suddenly blocked by a figure in front of her.

"Hey, it's really a narrow road for the enemy. I didn't expect to meet you, a village woman here!" A slightly harsh voice sounded in Su Jinxiu's ear. A trace of displeasure flashed in Su Jinxiu's eyes, and she immediately recognized who it was.

"Brother Li has also been out of luck for eight lifetimes! How can you be involved with a woman like you who is holding him back! Don't talk about Zhang Luo, who has to make a fuss and make Brother Li have to run up and down, shameless Hua Li Big brother's money. I've grown up so much, and I've never seen a shameless woman like you!"