Chapter 11: Dividing the Family and Dividing the Field

Li Xincheng said with a natural face: "You!"

Su Jinxiu disagreed: "I'm 21 this year."

Li Xincheng: "But you were only seventeen when you gave birth to Niuniu."

Su Jinxiu choked, it was too long, she Forget this crop.

Her mother died early. After her father died unexpectedly at the age of sixteen, before the three-month period of filial piety, the stepmother sold her to the Li family as a commodity.

Although the country has a legal age for marriage, people in the countryside don't pay much attention to getting married. They hold a banquet in the village and take people into the door as if they are married. There are few people who can think of going to the town to get a certificate.

Even Su Jinxiu and Li Xincheng, it was only a year ago that Li Xincheng got a certificate from the army and went through the marriage formalities.

When the two first got married, Li Xincheng's father was still alive, but because of his serious illness, Li Xincheng's father was afraid that Zhang Cuihua would delay Li Xincheng's life-long affairs, so he only took 200 yuan of savings and 100 catties of food to help Li Xincheng from The Su family and hired Su Jinxiu into the door.

Not long after Su Jinxiu entered the door, Father Li couldn't stand it any longer.

The 200 yuan at that time was much more valuable than it is now. Besides, Li Xincheng had just joined the army at that time, and his monthly allowance was only seven or eight yuan.

It was also because of the huge 'wedding gift' that Su Jinxiu couldn't stand up in Li's house, Zhang Cuihua didn't like her, but Li Xincheng didn't stay at home after she was newly married.

It is self-evident what a person without the help of her husband and her parents' family can live under the help of her step-mother.

Li Xincheng's allowance was also given to her in half after the two of them got their certificates last year, because Su Jinxiu made a lot of troubles several times, and she also saved part of the money this year.

Because of this, Zhang Cuihua was willing to work with Wang Ye to plot against her...

A cold light flashed in Su Jinxiu's eyes, and her hand holding Niuniu tightened.

She thought about it and asked, "You and brother-in-law share the land at home equally, but I heard that the woods in Xishan were bought with my mother's dowry money. Those trees were also planted by my parents, so they should not be divided. ?"

The 'mother' in her mouth, of course, did not refer to Zhang Cuihua, but Li Xincheng's biological mother.

The area of ​​the mountain forest is excellent, and the trees have grown over the past 20 years. It may not be a fortune after staying, and Zhang Cuihua cannot be cheap in any case.

Li Xincheng was stunned for a moment, obviously unaware of this, he asked, "Is that bought with my mother's dowry money?"

"Otherwise?"

Su Jinxiu rolled his eyes at him.

Li Xincheng really didn't know that, when he was young, no one told him about it. Later, he went out to join the army, and he didn't take family matters to heart.

"If you don't believe it, go and ask your neighbors, don't you know who those uncles and aunts are? You don't want your mother's dowry not to be given to you as a son, but to make the next generation cheaper, right?"

Su Jinxiu have her own abacus, but was thinking about it sincerely.

Li Xincheng hurriedly said: "I believe it, I will listen to my wife."

Su Jinxiu's prepared words of persuasion suddenly stopped. Why didn't she know before that Li Xincheng was so good at talking?

Zhang Yong, the party secretary of the village, had already received the news that the two were coming, and was standing at the door waiting!

Seeing a family of three coming over, he hurriedly greeted them to sit, and asked his mother-in-law to serve tea.

In front of outsiders, Su Jinxiu gave Li Xincheng a lot of face, as if everything was up to the man of my family, and left the matter to Li Xincheng to discuss.

Li Xincheng explained the situation to Zhang Yong, Zhang Yong said, "It doesn't matter, Niu Niu is so old, and your father has been there for a few years. You can't find fault with each other when you are separated. If you are an older brother, it is impossible to raise them. New ambitions for a lifetime."

As for Zhang Cuihua's stepmother, Zhang Yong didn't mention it.

After negotiating the matter harmoniously, Zhang Yong, as the village party secretary, helped write the certificate and signed it. As long as the certificate was taken back and signed by Zhang Cuihua and Li Xinzhi, the old Li family was officially separated.

On the side of Lao Li's house, Zhang Cuihua seemed to let the couple go out, but she kept paying attention to the movement. When she heard that they were coming towards Zhang Yong, she knew something was wrong, and quickly followed.

"God damn it, boss, why are you so black-hearted? Are you not satisfied with me and your brother, the orphan and the widow?"

Zhang Cuihua approached the door as soon as the document was written, staring at Su Jinxiu with a dismayed expression. As if to swallow her alive.

"Auntie, where did you come from? We don't have anyone forcing you."

Zhang Yong frowned in dissatisfaction, this is still in his house!

If Zhang Cuihua's words were spread out, wouldn't he be saying that his village party secretary was bullying people? !

"Your brother still wants to study, I'm not in good health, my family is so poor, it's better for you to be a son and a brother, and you have to take your wife and daughter to the army to live a good life, and you don't even have any money. If you don't stay with us, you're going to force us to die!"

Zhang Cuihua shouted while observing the faces of Li Xincheng and Su Jinxiu.

She originally thought that Li Xincheng took Su Jinxiu's mother and daughter directly, but when she heard that Zhang Yong was here, Zhang Cuihua had already guessed Su Jinxiu's plan.

Yes, it was Su Jinxiu's plan. She already knew a little bit about this daughter-in-law who had recently become a monkey spirit. What else could she seek for an official when the family split up, of course, the division of the land.

With Li Xincheng's temperament, he definitely wouldn't care about these details. As long as he didn't care, all that was left of the old Li family when he left would be her son's.

Su Jinxiu was the only one who could think of dividing up the land.

Su Jinxiu snorted lightly; "Mom, keep your voice low, don't let anyone who doesn't know listen to it and think that Xincheng is really bad for you, but do you really not know how Xincheng treats you? Her eyes seemed to have a deep meaning, and there was an implicit warning, which made Zhang Cuihua's heart shudder.

Looking sideways at Li Xincheng again, Li Xincheng's face was cold, his brows were tightly knit together, he looked very impatient, and his air-conditioned body was a bit irritable, which reminded Zhang Cuihua of the day when he was with Zhang Dazhuang and was broken into by Li Xincheng. That Scenario...

"We're not so dark-hearted yet, and we can't do anything mean to our younger brother. No matter what, my brother-in-law is also Xincheng's younger brother. It is precisely because they are blood brothers that the land that my father left was divided into two parts. I don't think anyone can fault this one."

Su Jinxiu said: "Mom, no matter where you take it, this truth can make sense."

As for the mountain forest, it was directly hidden by Su Jinxiu. If Zhang Cuihua knew about it, she would definitely not agree. .

Su Jinxiu didn't want to stay here for a long time, and Li Xincheng's vacation was limited. What she wanted to do was to cut through the mess quickly.

At this time, there were already several more villagers in the main room of Zhang Yong's house. They all heard Zhang Cuihua coming, and they followed to watch the fun, and they all nodded when they heard Su Jinxiu's words.

There are not only the old Li family in the village, but there are only a few who can be divided into two in such a fair way. When the old man is a little bit biased, there are countless good fields left for his son who is biased.

Zhang Cuihua might as well be Su Jinxiu's head start. She wanted to use her identity to press her with filial piety, but when the words came to her lips, she saw Li Xincheng's indifferent expression.

She shuddered in her heart, and then she thought of Zhang Dazhuang, Zhang Cuihua obviously did not forget, because of this, she could no longer afford the money of her being an elder mother-in-law in front of this couple.