Chapter 13: Naturally Good Cooking

"She's not a loser."

Li Xincheng said with a cold face at Zhang Cuihua's heartbreak.

He would rather let the people in the village plant it than leave the benefits to Zhang Cuihua, but one can imagine how difficult it has been for his wife to live in this family over the years. With his stepmother's temperament, he doesn't know what it's like to be bullied.

Su Jinxiu, who was worried by Li Xincheng, smiled and said, "How can you be called a prodigal if you let the people in the village plant? It's called the fertile water that doesn't flow to the outsiders' fields. Anyway, I see that you don't like to work normally, and my uncle wants to study again. Here, can you finish planting?"

Su Jinxiu didn't mention this just now, and Zhang Cuihua felt a little embarrassed when she asked this now.

Where can she plant, if the land is to come over, it is reasonable to ask Zhang Dazhuang. If it was changed, it would be fine, but just two days ago, Su Jinxiu and Li Xincheng broke the matter between her and Zhang Dazhuang. Zhang Cuihua doesn't want face anymore? it is not easy to mention Zhang Dazhuang at this moment.

She couldn't answer, and in the eyes of everyone, she was a little selfish and too selfish. She was incapable of wanting to force the land, and many people shook their heads and persuaded her to stop.

Seeing this, Su Jinxiu simply handed the written document to Li Xinzhi.

"Uncle is someone who has read books. Come and see. If there is no problem, sign it. We only divide the land. This old house will be left for you and your mother to live in. If you are not satisfied, you need to re-build it. , I think the allowance sent back by Xincheng in the past two years is also enough. After all, you and Xincheng belong to this old Li family. After the two brothers have discussed it, it is useless to have more opinions from others."

Zhang Cuihua was angry . Xinghong glared at her, but Su Jinxiu ignored it.

From the bottom of her heart, she didn't want to give Zhang Cuihua a little bit of advantage, but she could only get it if she gave up. Outsiders didn't know the inside story. Zhang Cuihua was Li Xincheng's stepmother in the eyes of everyone. .

Su Jinxiu herself is not afraid of being criticized, but Li Xincheng's identity is different. She doesn't want Li Xincheng to be stained with inexplicable stains because of this kind of thing, so now this can only be enough.

Li Xinzhi looked embarrassed, but he used to love face and pretended to be different from these old farmers in the village. At this moment, even if he didn't want to, he took the document with a stiff face.

After all, Su Jinxiu's words were all about this.

After he finished reading, Su Jinxiu handed over the pen, and Li Xinzhi hesitated for a moment. "It's alright, we can bring it up now if we have any problems. Now that we have solved the problem, we will save future troubles. It's all brothers who have no overnight feud. Let's settle the matter amicably, and we will still be a family in the future!"

Su Jinxiu's experience in deception, Su Jinxiu is still very good at speaking. An uncle from the next room of the old Li's house nodded his head: "The eldest daughter-in-law hears the truth. They are all a family. If there is any knot that cannot be solved, your father is still watching from the opposite mountain."

Regardless of Zhang Cuihua's obstruction, he signed the paperwork.

Zhang Cuihua's face turned green, and she yelled that she didn't agree.

However, because there were neighbors watching, Li Xinzhi didn't want to be seen as a joke, and he didn't want Zhang Cuihua to continue to be embarrassed, so he ignored her wishes and dragged people away.

After watching the excitement, the people who came to see the excitement in Zhang Yong's family soon dispersed.

The lunch was at Zhang Yong's house, and it was almost noon when the matter was settled, because Li Xincheng had a good relationship with Zhang Yong before, so he asked to keep it, but the husband and wife were not polite.

Zhang Yong's wife is very generous, she cooked a large pot of dry rice, half a pot of sweet potatoes, two stir-fried vegetarian dishes and a plate of tofu. With a thin layer of oil, the soup is clear and looks extra appetizing.

At this time, the pumpkin is still very tender, and ordinary people are reluctant to pick it. It is necessary to keep the old pumpkin when it grows into a big one, so that it can be stored for a long time and be affordable.

Obviously, this pumpkin was picked because Su Jinxiu's family stayed for dinner, and Zhang Yong's wife deliberately went to pick it.

"Hey, today's dish tastes good, why didn't you do this before?"

Zhang Yong tasted two chopsticks, then looked surprised and turned his head to look at his wife.

Zhang Yong's daughter-in-law glared at him: "You're so picky, you'll starve to death. Today, my sister-in-law is in charge."

"My sister-in-law is so good at cooking?"

Zhang Yong was astonished, and Li Xincheng was equally astonished.

Because the Li family's food was locked up in Zhang Cuihua's house, and Su Jinxiu didn't have much left, so they just ate some food for the past two days, so that Li Xincheng didn't know that his little wife still Have this skill. Su Jinxiu saw that Niuniu likes to eat tofu, so she gave her two more pieces, smiled and said, "Hurry up and eat it, be careful that you won't be able to get in the car later."

I have taught her, but this ability seems to be innate, and the food she made in her previous life tasted good.

Today, seeing Zhang Yong's wife busy in the kitchen, Su Jinxiu simply took charge when she went to help. Seeing Li Xincheng and Niuniu enjoying their meals, Su Jinxiu was also very happy.

Of course, the most important thing is to solve Zhang Cuihua. After a while, she will leave this place and take a completely different path from her previous life.

After the meal, Zhang Yong borrowed a tractor from the third team next door and sent the family of three to the town. "It's better to take my sister-in-law and Niuniu, as I said, it should have been like this. Your stepmother is not a good person. How can your wife and daughter be at home?"

Zhang Yong accompanied Su Jinxiu's family and waited at the station with only two wooden benches.

Li Xincheng nodded: "I didn't think of it before."

Su Jinxiu heard it, curled her lips, and said nothing.

Of course she was wrong about what happened in her previous life, but the relationship between husband and wife Li Xincheng was so indifferent that she almost forgot about each other's existence, which was also an important reason. Probably because she was too eager to be cared for and warmed, so Wang Ye was able to coax her away with a few words.

But now she already knows what she needs, and she will never make mistakes again, so people can take advantage of it.

"It doesn't matter, I will live a good life outside and write to my brother when I have time."

Zhang Yong smiled heartily, and Li Xincheng nodded.

The old Li family, Zhang Cuihua is still holding the paper and researching indignantly.

"Did that little hoof Su Jinxiu know that your brother would come back?"

The more Zhang Cuihua thought about it, the more wrong, she turned to look at Li Xinzhi and asked.

There are no lights in the low-rise old house, and the vision is a little dim in the afternoon. Last year, the village was connected to the wire, but there were very few people who were really willing to pay the electricity bill. Naturally, Zhang Cuihua would not waste that money.

Of course there are electric lights at home, but they are only in Li Xinzhi's room, specially for him to read.