Chapter 14 Spit out the money

Li Xinzhi sat in the corner, looked at Zhang Cuihua with a sigh, and said with deep brows, "I don't know, but I just feel that my sister-in-law has changed."

"Of course she has changed. With that bastard coming back to support her, her ass and eyes are fast. It's up to the sky, and she's not afraid of falling and breaking into big pieces!"

Zhang Cuihua gritted her teeth and scolded, "She used to be silent, but she said that she would leave. It must have been negotiated long ago, and I haven't seen it before. She has such thoughts, do you think the boss taught her?"

Li Xinzhi looked at Zhang Cuihua, opened his mouth to say something, and then took it back.

He didn't say a word, and Zhang Cuihua scolded vigorously. Holding the official document, she scolded Su Jinxiu and Li Xincheng from the beginning to the end, and counted the family's money with her fingers.

"No!"

Suddenly, she stood up and said angrily, "As soon as the couple left, will the eldest son of a bitch not send money back in the future?"

Li Xinzhi was stunned for a moment, and then stood up, "I... ...I don't know."

"If he doesn't send money back, what should you do with your studies?"

Zhang Cuihua is not stupid. In the past, Li Xincheng sent money back because he had a wife and children. Where will the stepmother and brother of the hometown be taken care of in the future.

Li Xinzhi looked embarrassed: "I used to have enough money left by eldest brother, but the big deal is that I don't marry a wife."

"That's not good!"

Zhang Cuihua dragged Li Xinzhi out: "The money is for you to marry a wife, You are still young, he must support you! Come with me, we will find him!"

"Mom, brother won't give it."

Li Xinzhi said with a look of embarrassment and disapproval.

"If you don't give it, you have to give it, or they won't want to leave today!"

Zhang Cuihua turned her head, saw that her son was in a dilemma, and thought of his thin skin, she said, "Forget it, you wait at home, Mom will go back when you go, and let them take the money as soon as possible. Spit it out!"

After leaving a message, Zhang Cuihua went out in a hurry.

Li Xinzhi stood on the spot and sighed, but didn't open his mouth to stop her.

"Her aunt, I heard that you two have split up? Why did you move so quickly, how did you split up? Are the fields and houses all left to Xinzhi, and the woods in Xishan? How much does it cost for such a big piece! Did you get the money or the wood?"

Zhang Cuihua left Li's house and came across an acquaintance who met her parents' family in the next village, barely got some distant relatives, and was considered a relative, but the relationship was usually very poor.

Zhang Cuihua didn't want to talk about it at first, but suddenly stopped at her feet: "What did you say? The woods in Xishan?"

This person didn't really deal with Zhang Cuihua, but he came here on purpose to see jokes, and she said with a sneer, "Yes. Ah, it belongs to your family, you have been the mother-in-law of the Li family for 20 years, don't you not know?"

Of course Zhang Cuihua knew that Xishan woods belonged to the Li family, but she didn't know that Mulin was still there!

She always thought that this piece of wood had been sold when Father Li was alive, and she had not cared about it for all these years.

When Su Jinxiu entered the door, Father Li gave two hundred yuan as a betrothal gift from his private house. Of course Zhang Cuihua refused to accept it. Her son's daughter-in-law didn't know where she was, so she would spend so much money for Li Xincheng to marry a wife.

Father Li's explanation for this is that he sold the piece of wood that Li Xincheng's mother bought with her dowry, and it was considered fair for Li Xincheng to marry a wife. He sold a total of 680 yuan, and gave 200 yuan to Li Xincheng to marry a daughter-in-law. , the rest will be given to Zhang Cuihua, otherwise Zhang Cuihua would not have given up.

At this time, I learned from outsiders that the wood forest was not sold at all! Li Xincheng's family wants to steal it!

Zhang Cuihua's face suddenly turned green, she turned around and rushed towards Zhang Yong's house.

Zhang Yong sent Li Xincheng's family to the town a long time ago, but Zhang Cuihua flinched, turned around and flew to town to catch up.

There are few people going out at this time of year, and there were only Li Xincheng's family and three or two other people sitting on the two or three wooden benches at the station. Zhang Cuihua found them as soon as she arrived.

"Okay, you two black hearts, you are going to leave like this, so unconscionable, aren't you afraid that your father will come to you in the middle of the night to settle the bill?!"

Zhang Cuihua's voice was shrill, her face twisted, and she instantly attracted everyone's attention.

Su Jinxiu was stunned for a moment, and was the first to react: "Mom, what do you mean by that? Why did Dad come to us? If he is looking for someone, he should look for you first."

Zhang Cuihua paused for a while, and became angry when she understood what she meant. Coming from this, I was so angry that I felt that I had been being led by the nose ever since Su Xiu grabbed the pigtail.

"Little hooves don't have your share of words here, you give it to me, and let me and the boss fight!"

Zhang Cuihua saw that Li Xincheng was silent next to him, and simply pushed Su Jinxiu away, speaking fast and spitting four splash.

"I also admit that I have never treated your boss badly over the years. Now you have lost your conscience and want to go out with your wife and daughter to live a good life. If I can't stop it, it's fine. If you want to split up the family, you can split up. Anyway, you weren't born to me. If you don't give me pension, I can't do anything about you! But you said that the family is separated, why do you keep the woods in Xishan down? Your younger brother is also the son of Lao Li's family!"

Zhang Cuihua said with a look of anger , It looks like the same thing, at least the people who are bored waiting for the bus are pricked up and cheered up.

Hearing the words at this moment, looking at Su Jinxiu and Li Xincheng's eyes are not right, people with no conscience and filial piety are despised everywhere.

Blue veins popped up on Zhang Yong's forehead, "Auntie, calm down first, and say something if you have something to say."

"What?"

Zhang Cuihua snotted and burst into tears, "You are a secretary, and of course you help him, who let others be I'm a soldier, young and promising, I'm just a dead old woman, what can I do for you!"

Li Xincheng's expression instantly turned cold when she heard this, and the air pressure in his body was so low that people didn't dare to approach.

He was about to stand up and say something, but Su Jinxiu grabbed him: "Don't worry, wait for her to continue."

Li Xincheng looked back at her, Su Jinxiu said, "Let's see what else she can say."

Su Jinxiu was able to stop him. Li Xincheng couldn't stop Zhang Yong, Zhang Yong was questioned by Zhang Cuihua, his face darkened with anger, and he stared at Zhang Cuihua with bulging eyes.

"Auntie, it's a new society now. Let's talk about the truth. Don't give me a hat. Brother Li and I are not such people! Although we have a good relationship, we also believe that there is no place to treat you badly! This family is divided. There are two brothers in your Li family, everyone in the village agrees that the land is divided equally, and your son also signed it!"

Although the reform and opening up has been carried out in the past two years, the rumors spread slowly in the countryside, and some things still need to be investigated. very strict.

Especially here is the station, if people really listen to it seriously, being reported that there is a problem with his village party secretary, it is not just a matter of losing his post.

Even if you won't be arrested and criticized, it is very possible that you will be locked up for a few months and left behind!

"Then what about Xishan Woods!"

Zhang Cuihua pouted and rolled her eyes. Thinking of what Li Xinzhi had mentioned before leaving, she immediately said, "Xishan Woods is the ancestral property of Lao Li's family, and it makes no sense not to be mine. For the sake of Xinzhi! Now is a new society, and there will never be a feudal rule that only the eldest son of the ancestors can inherit!"