Chapter 7:Embroidery

Zhang Cuihua knew that this cheap son was not easy to use, and she really did everything she could. If she went to plead for mercy now, she would definitely only hit the wound. SHe could only think about it tomorrow.

"Tomorrow I'll send him to the police station first!" Li Xincheng locked the door tightly with a large lock outside.

Su Jinxiu looked at her husband who handled things in an orderly manner, and she was so beautiful in her heart~

She stepped forward and took Li Xincheng's arm, and said to Zhang Cuihua and her son, "Xincheng, this Zhang Dazhuang will let you take care of it first, and I'm afraid others won't either. Don't worry."

"That's right, listen to you." Li Xincheng took Su Jinxiu's hand and walked forward.

Ah, what to do! When my husband pulls my hand, I feel like I've been electrocuted all over my body.

The more she looked at Li Xincheng now, the more pleasing to the eye.

"That's weird," she whispered as she walked into the house.

"What's so strange?" Li Xincheng felt that she had something on her mind when she saw how thoughtful she had been since the beginning.

Su Jinxiu blushed slightly, but pushed open the door of her room with both hands.

"Huh? You haven't answered me yet." Su Jinxiu wanted to fool him, but Li Xincheng wouldn't give her this chance.

Su Jinxiu shook her head, walked to the kang head, looked down at Niuniu who was sleeping, and stroked her forehead.

"I wonder why you came back suddenly, isn't it not allowed to come back?" Su Jinxiu said in a low voice, for fear that the loud voice would wake up the sleeping Niuniu. Li Xincheng didn't expect that what she wanted to ask was this question. He had never asked this question before. He poured a basin of water and washed his face.

He handed the towel and hung the towel on the washbasin rack. Then he heard Li Xincheng's words, and his heart suddenly burst with joy. "Really? Are you sure you didn't come back and want to divorce me?"

Li Xincheng was stunned for a moment. After saying this, it seems that Su Jinxiu still cares about this matter.

At first, he was stunned, and then he felt a little uneasy in his heart. He remembered all kinds of things coming back this time.

Afraid that Su Jinxiu would have such an idea, Li Xincheng walked up to her. At this time, she was sitting on the head of the kang, holding Niuniu's forehead with her left hand.

The scene was warm and touching.

As the saying goes, wives and children are hot on the kang head, and men are just like these pictures.

This does not fit the current situation.

Li Xincheng couldn't help but stepped forward and hugged Su Jinxiu. Su Jinxiu took the hand from Niuniu's forehead and put both hands around Li Xincheng's waist.

He didn't say anything more, just hugged him quietly.

It was like this for five or six minutes, and no one moved.

Niuniu turned over, the two hurriedly separated, Su Jinxiu looked at the beads of sweat on Niuniu's forehead.

This little girl seems to be tired today. She is probably frightened by today's events. Although she is still young, she doesn't understand how these things affect her, but as a child, she sometimes knows a little bit in her heart.

In her previous life, she eloped successfully, which means that she gave up the cute little girl in front of her at that time.

Fortunately, she was able to see Wang Ye's face as soon as possible. Although she was fed as corpse to a dog and experienced the cruelest way of dying in the world, these were considered punishments for her wrong deeds in the previous life!

Who told her to abandon her husband and daughter, run away with others, and leave such a high-quality husband and lovely daughter away, but she would do such a shameful thing as elopement.

Now that I think about it, I'm really absurd.

Maybe it's because she usually pays less attention to Niuniu. Niuniu never speaks, and she is not close to her. She always has an estranged attitude.

After all, it wasn't her own fault. She vowed to treat Li Xincheng and Niuniu well in her life.

It didn't matter that Niuniu turned over, maybe because it was a little hot, she kicked the whole quilt off, revealing her snow-white belly.

Su Jinxiu quickly covered the quilt for her.

Li Xincheng also took off his shoes and sat on the head of the kang. He looked at Su Jinxiu who was photographing the child and said, "Xiuxiu, we will leave tomorrow."

Su Jinxiu didn't react for a while. This was the first time Li Xincheng called her that. The deep voice, with some casual intimacy, made her not know how to respond for a while.

"What? Don't you want to come with me?"

Li Xincheng frowned slightly. When he came back this time, he really thought that he would never be able to take good care of his wife and children, so he might as well let her go free. This woman left him.

That's why he temporarily changed his mind and asked her to take her child with her in the army.

Although life will be a bit boring, but after all, he can take care of the mother and daughter, and they will not be like this now, when they are not at home, and they are bullied by their stepmother everywhere.

Su Jinxiu was only stunned for a moment, and immediately blurted out: "I think!"

Li Xincheng's brows relaxed.

"Okay, then you pack up. After I hand Zhang Dazhuang over to the police station tomorrow, we'll set off. I don't have much time to come back this time, so I have to get on the road quickly."

"Well, I'll pack up now."

Su Jinxiu said Finished, it rubbed against a box next to the wall.

Because this kang is usually next to two walls, the place is quite spacious, so a red wooden box is placed against the wall.

She took out a small box from the sewing basket next to her, which contained various keys.

After opening the box, there were not many clothes in it, let alone his, basically there were more things for the child.

Li Xincheng even felt that he cared too little for them.

As Niuniu's father and Su Jinxiu's husband, he has not fulfilled any responsibilities.

After a while, Su Jinxiu wrapped all the things he was going to bring in a small bag, and the things were pitiful.

"Let's go over there and buy what we're missing. You've worked so hard all these years." Li Xincheng said, holding her hand.

After all, they are old couples who have been married for a few years, but because they have not been together all the year round, when he pulled his hand, his heart was pounding.

After being intimate for a while, the two quickly fell asleep. There are important things to do tomorrow, and besides, they have to rush to the army. These two days have been bumpy.

Early the next morning, Li Xincheng released Zhang Dazhuang and took him to the police station.

Zhang Cuihua sat on the chair, holding Li Xinzhi's hand with snot and tears, crying and said, "Your elder brother will take your elder sister and niece away, and no one will care about our mothers and daughters in the future. Why is his life so miserable! Bai raised him so much, but I always treat him like my own son!" As

she spoke, she did not forget to glance at Su Jinxiu, this woman was surprisingly smart for some unknown reason , I haven't found out in the past so many years that there has always been such a monkey-like person by my side.

"Mom, look at what you said, if outsiders hear it, it turns out to be my Xincheng's." Su Jinxiu took Niuniu to the side, looking at this Cuihua, what else could she think of.