Chapter 4: Follow the Army

Tired for a while, the two returned home.

In the end, Zhang Cuihua was brought back.

Li Xincheng carried her on his shoulders as if he were carrying an animal. Zhang Cuihua was ashamed and wished she could find a crack on the spot to burrow in.

After such a fuss, it got dark.

Li Xincheng frowned and put Zhang Cuihua in the room, washed, and then went back to his room.

One day of joy and surprise, Su Jinxiu just finished cooking, and Niuniu fell into a deep sleep without taking a few bites.

After a random bite, Su Jinxiu hugged the child and just went to bed when Li Xincheng came in.

The man takes care of himself to eat and clean up the dishes.

It was dark enough during the day, but now looking at the man, Su Jinxiu felt uneasy in her heart. In her two lifetimes, she had only done that thing twice, getting married once, Li Xincheng returning home to visit relatives once in the second year, and the second time she was pregnant with a child. This night, the firewood was hot, and maybe the gun went off the rails...

In a daze, Li Xincheng was already in bed. As long as he thinks of Wangye's foul language in the daytime, he can't help but want to take his wife into his arms, it's better to rub it into his bones!

So, as soon as Su Jinxiu put the child down, a pair of big hands wrapped around her waist, her face flushed, and she lay down half-push.

They rubbed their tongues together and became intimate for a while, and the two took off their clothes.

At the critical moment, Li Xincheng suppressed the desire in his heart and asked in a deep voice, "Is it alright?"

He didn't forget how his wife cried after the first two times.

Su Jinxiu became more and more shy, and nodded lightly.

A night of red candles and white waves, the flowers are full of moon.

In the early morning of the next day, Su Jinxiu climbed up with her broken waist, and the side beside her was already empty.

As soon as I finished taking a shower, I heard a burst of wailing.

"My life is miserable! Everyone says it's hard to be a stepmother, but I don't take it seriously, but now I really realize it! During the famine years, I almost starved to death to save him! But now?! Married a wife and Forget my mother! I raised a white-eyed wolf..."

"Mom! You still have me! I'll give you your retirement in the future."

Zhang Cuihua's voice, as well as that of the cheap brother-in-law, didn't he say he went to study?

Su Jinxiu sneered, some people, how come they can't remember the pain when they are always beaten?

Niuniu was sleeping soundly, she wrapped the quilt for her, closed the door and left the house, and ran straight to Zhang Cuihua's main house.

As soon as she entered, she smiled.

Zhang Cuihua had a piece of white cloth tied on her head, patted her thigh and howled with snot and tears. A young man sat next to her to comfort her, and her man was on the side, watching with cold eyes.

"Don't be afraid, wife." Li Xincheng stepped forward and pulled his wife to his side, comforting in a deep voice.

Su Jinxiu: I'm not afraid, I just want to join in the fun!

She smiled, and Zhang Cuihua shuddered with her light-hearted appearance.

She didn't forget that this little hoof dug a trap for herself yesterday with a smile!

Thinking of this, Zhang Cuihua stopped howling, and hurriedly said, "Boss, I'll raise you anyway, you married your wife and sometimes you don't have enough food, and I'll take it too. Now you say that you want to bring her to the army, then bring her to the army, Don't you plan to take care of our girls anymore?!" With the army?

Su Jinxiu was stunned, Li Xincheng rose again? Remember that the predecessors were not so fast? !

Before she could react, Zhang Cuihua shouted again, "Anyway, I raised you, do you want to leave us like this?" She rolled her eyes and said decisively, "Impossible!"

Think about her tone Too tough, Zhang Cuihua coughed, and then said: "Xinzhi still has to study, he will have to marry my daughter-in-law in the future, plus my pension money, and half of your allowance will be sent home in the future, that's enough! You two brothers' hands, let you support each other! If you don't agree, I will go to your father's grave and cry!"

Li Xincheng's face turned gloomy. Because of these words, how many years have you been persecuted? ! The wife and the children are almost gone! Does she really think he is a soft persimmon? !

Taking a deep breath, he looked at the mother and son coldly, and said word by word, "I have done everything that should be done. If you are not satisfied, we will discuss it carefully and make it clear that the family will be separated!"

Li Xinzhi shrank his shoulders and ducked behind his old lady.

Zhang Cuihua glared at her son angrily, and forced herself to come forward: "Lian Lun! What kind of argument! Since ancient times, nurturing kindness is greater than giving birth to kindness! I brought you up with all my hard work, and you dare to leave us alone? Then I will join the army. Go!"

Li Xincheng frowned and clenched his fists, his eyes full of anger but helpless.

Su Jinxiu smiled, looked straight at Zhang Cuihua, and said slowly, "Yeah, the world is huge, and the parents are the greatest. We have agreed to your conditions. Now can you shut up? I still want to go outside and shout, and let everyone comment. Judgment?" The three of them were stunned when the words came out.

"One mouthful of saliva and one nail! That's it! Then it's divided! You love to follow the army! We don't have any opinion!"

Zhang Cuihua said happily for a while, but she never thought that Su Jinxiu was so good at talking. !

"Jinxiu?!"

Li Xincheng frowned, and he was really in a hurry and let her make trouble! Even if he is not a soldier, he can support his wife and children!

Su Jinxiu smiled and pressed the opponent's hand to signal to be calm. Li Xincheng was stunned for a moment, then his face was as usual.

"That's it, we're leaving in just a few days, stop, don't make trouble for each other!"

Su Jinxiu left with the man's hand in a wicked voice.

When he got to the room, Li Xincheng couldn't bear it any longer, and asked, "What do you know? Or what do you want to do?"

Su Jinxiu hesitated for a while, and then asked cautiously, "Is there a cousin in my mother's family? Come? Mom will take out all the delicious food as soon as she arrives? I want to say that her relationship with that cousin is not easy, do you believe it?"

If this matter hadn't been reborn again, Su Jinxiu wouldn't even dare to think about killing herself! Cousins ​​ate the forbidden fruit in love, and the woman was forced to marry someone. How old is the child, she still dares to come and go! How can this be when Lao Li's family is a pick-up man, Lao Wang Ba is not like that!

Originally, Su Jinxiu wanted to be a good person, but everyone forced her to come over. In this life, she has no idea of ​​being a coward!

The words of the daughter-in-law fell in Li Xincheng's ears, no doubt it was not a huge wave!

The anger was in my heart, and I endured it for a long time. At this time, I can't be impulsive, and watch, when will she show her legs!

Speaking of which, they both have numbers in their hearts.

Niuniu also just woke up, the little girl opened her big eyes and stretched her waist obediently, making people want to kiss enough!

Su Jinxiu picked up the child, put on her clothes, and went outside to wash up.

Li Xincheng said hello and went out with a gloomy face.

The matchmaker who was a big matchmaker back then, the villagers of Zhangjia Village, always had to ask what is good or bad, and give an explanation to the father buried in the ground!

Su Jinxiu didn't take it seriously when the man went out with murderous intent.

For such a big humiliation, it's okay to let him vent, anyway, with his ability, he can clean up the mess.

The two of them were at home, so Su Jinxiu simply boiled some porridge with shredded potato, and also ate a round belly.