Chapter 12 Turn it over to the village

They can't talk about any relationship. If it wasn't for the reputation of Li Xinzhi and the old Li family, Li Xincheng would not have kept her in the Li family.

Zhang Cuihua is not a lot of widows who can't keep their age and are lonely and messing around outside. The point is that the person whom she messed up is her cousin.

"It's almost enough, it's not a loss if we divide it evenly. Logically speaking, there should be Niuniu's share."

The people watching the lively next to them also talked and expressed their opinions, but generally speaking, the wind was in favor of Li Xincheng's side. Yes, not to mention Zhang Cuihua's popularity.

At first glance, Li Xincheng seemed to have developed his career as a soldier outside, and his wife and children were going to be taken away. No one in the village had any plans in their hearts. It would be good to sell him more, and he could be considered a lover.

The land is the foundation for the rural people to stand on, and gold is precious!

In the past, the land was collective. After the new policy was issued last year, these fields were re-divided according to the number of people. Because of this, everyone could slowly eat enough. 

Now Li Xincheng and his wife are generous, dividing the old Li family's land into two, no matter how it is calculated, Li Xinzhi's side has taken advantage.

However, Zhang Cuihua, who regarded everything in the Lao Li family as her own, would not think so.

After hearing people say a few words, she was a little anxious, racking her brains to finally think of it, "Even if it is distributed to you, you will not stay in the village. Who will plant the fields, wouldn't it be a waste to put them there!"

Zhang Cuihua As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he continued: "We are all family, you and Xinzhi are brothers, isn't it that you are cold in the heart of your dead ghost father? You have to let him die without peace to be satisfied, right? Tiandi If you stay at home and plant, is it possible that when you come back in the future, you will be able to eat less of that?"

"That's not necessarily true."

Su Jinxiu saw that Li Xincheng was silent, smiled and said, "As the saying goes, it is because it is That's why Brother Qing made a clear settlement. Mom will explain things to him well, so don't worry about it, it's not us who really chill his heart."

Su Jinxiu said something meaningful, and then said: "Everyone knows that our requirements are not too much, it's just an equal share, and now my mother is still young, so I can't say about retirement, even after ten and a half years. We need filial piety, and we should give it a lot. We can't leave Dad's widow unattended in his later years. Of course, I believe that my brother-in-law will not be an unfilial person."

"You are not filial!"

Zhang Cuihua retorted subconsciously and refused. Su Jinxiu poured dirty water on his son.

Su Jinxiu smiled and said, "It's true, my brother-in-law has read so many books, but he can't read it into a dog's stomach. He doesn't even understand filial piety. It shouldn't be a problem for this mother to provide for by himself." The words were neither yin nor yang, and he satirized Li Xinzhi, making it impossible to pick the wrong place, and everyone around him, including Mrs. Zhang Yong, nodded.

Few people in the countryside can read and write, and everyone understands the principle of filial piety, but for a stepmother who is not related by blood, Li Xincheng can show face is enough, and everyone understands it.

After all, who can be so generous and filial to a stepmother who was mean to her when she grew up, and then treats her daughter-in-law's daughter-in-law so harshly?

Zhang Cuihua was Li Xinzhi's biological mother, and it was natural for Li Xinzhi to support her.

When Li Xinzhi also arrived, he stood there silently watching his mother's early days, frowning slightly when he heard the words, and after seeing his powerful sister-in-law, he looked at Li Xincheng.

"Brother, my mother is just a little unwilling. Let's go back and discuss our family's private affairs, okay?"

Li Xincheng narrowed his eyes and looked at Li Xinzhi: "This family separation is a big deal, and it's not a bad thing to let everyone know."

"I said, brother-in-law, what are you unwilling to do? Are you unwilling because you didn't leave all the family's fields to you? Your brother is also a part of this family, don't forget that the money you used to study for these years is your brother's allowance. , being a soldier is not easy, he has been working hard outside for so many years, his wife and children stayed at home to be cattle and horses for you mother and son, and our family of three raised you."

Su Jinxiu took Li Xincheng and took the words: "So far, we have fulfilled our duties, inside and out, right? We didn't ask too much for this land, we just divided it equally. How can we go back and discuss it?"

A dispute with his younger brother and stepmother over the field, even if it is the one who is in control, it is not good for Li Xincheng to talk about it from the outside. There are always some people who like to sympathize with the 'weak'.

She can handle this kind of thing.

Su Jinxiu looked at Li Xinzhi with a questioning face, and the people around looked at him following this.

Although Li Xinzhi is from the countryside, he has never done any farm work. He has been raised by Zhang Cuihua and has been studying in the town all these years. He is a sophomore in high school this year. Embarrassed, his face flushed with embarrassment.

Su Jinxiu showed no sympathy.

In her brother-in-law, the aloofness of a scholar is 100%.

Although Li Xinzhi has not deliberately bullied anyone over the years, he has acquiesced to all of Zhang Cuihua's actions, and then enjoys the benefits she exploited from Li Xincheng behind Zhang Cuihua with peace of mind.

Zhang Cuihua was arrested, although he was angry, the embarrassment was not because Zhang Cuihua was restless, but more because Zhang Cuihua had damaged his face and was afraid of being revealed to have such an unbearable mother. Where to put it?.

Zhang Yong was silent for a long time beside him, then he tapped on the table with a cigarette stick depending on the situation.

"Okay, since everyone has no objection, this is the way it is. I have already discussed with people just now about your land division. It is fair and just. You can also come and see. This is the end of this matter."

"No, I don't agree!"

Zhang Cuihua's voice was sharp and harsh, with a dissatisfied expression on her face.

Su Jinxiu ignored her and thanked Zhang Yong; "Thank you, Secretary Zhang, our farm will be handed over to our village in the future, and everyone will cast lots every year and take turns to plant the crops. If you keep it yourself, you will treat it as a subsidy for the village."

Zhang Yong's face was stunned, and he was surprised and happy, surprised and questioned: "Sister-in-law, are you really willing to do this?"

He asked, looking sideways at Li Xincheng.

Li Xincheng didn't expect Su Jinxiu to come here, so he was slightly taken aback, and then nodded in agreement.

When he leave home, the fields were still collectively owned and undivided, so he didn't have a strong sense of the fields, and he didn't rely on them for food anyway.

But since his wife wanted to do this, of course he was satisfied!

Seeing Li Xincheng nodding, Zhang Yong thought that the couple had negotiated in advance, and happily stepped forward to thank him on behalf of the villagers.

The people watching the lively around heard the words and also followed the frying pan.

The lottery is drawn once a year, which means that every family has an opportunity. Whoever can grow more fields will have more food... Although they can barely eat enough these days, there are many people who are hungry!

How many people have beaten people to death for those three or two inches of land! In the final analysis, it is also for that little food.

Now there is such a good thing as free farming!

In this way, without Su Jinxiu saying more, Zhang Cuihua's idea of ​​taking Li Xincheng's farmland has been in vain. That's the land that the whole village is thinking about!

Zhang Cuihua's face turned pale, and she stared at the couple in disbelief: "Boss! Are you just pampering your prodigal wife like this?"