Chapter 19 Apologize on her behalf

"Miss Zhou, you're going too far. Lingling is young and ignorant, isn't it ashamed for you to care about her?" The woman retorted with disapproval.

Su Jinxiu snorted softly: "It's not ashamed of you to bring people to your door. What's the matter with us? If you see a dog barking, of course, you will beat him." Being scolded as a dog, the woman's face suddenly turned green.

"You..."

"What about me?"

"You're just a bitch! How could Big Brother Li like a woman like you!"

In the end, young and energetic, Lingling was so excited by Su Jinxiu's words that her face turned blue and white. SHe had to slap someone when she rushed forward, but Su Jinxiu grabbed her just as her hand was raised.

"Don't be too temperamental, little girl, you'd better be more careful about hitting people!"

Su Jinxiu looked at her sharply, her eyes full of coldness.

She is not a good-natured person by nature, so how could she be obedient when someone came to provoke her, her hands are very strong when she is used to farm work, and when she squeezed a little harder, Lingling's face changed greatly in pain, "You bitch, Let me go!"

Seeing this, the woman next to her immediately said: "Hey, just talk, how can you start your hands?! It really is a village woman from a remote area, despicable and..."

"Keep your mouth clean"

Before she could finish her words, Su Jinxiu turned her head to look at her, her clear eyes were full of coldness, maybe after staying with Li Xincheng for a few days, she unknowingly learned a bit of his imposing manner, which is intimidating. Her gaze instantly stopped her.

The woman froze in her heart, lost her mind for a moment, and was silent for a moment.

"If you let outsiders know that you look down on the working people and think the villagers in the countryside are despicable... Does this count as a ideological problem that needs to be re-educated? Although there is no need to let people go to 'study' now, but you said that the above will not make a special case for you? After all, you are a family member of the military. With such thoughts, I can seriously doubt your political stance and identity."

Su Jinxiu said a few words lightly, and she heard the next big sister Zhou gasp.

Problems with thinking?

If anyone is involved with this, even if there is no problem, there is no way to avoid an investigation. Su Jinxiu really dares to buckle this hat on others! This means that in the past two years, the wind has opened up. If it fell before...

But just based on what Fan E said just now, if I really want to explain it like this, I really can't pick the wrong place!

"You... don't spit! That's not what I meant!" The woman, Fan E, turned pale when she heard this, and immediately retorted: "Why are you like this, our sisters come to visit, you are bullying people like this? That's all, if you want to slander people and put hats on me, the family of Company Commander Li is a big deal?"

"Sister, she is just relying on Big Brother Li's identity, and if Big Brother Li finds out, she will definitely teach her a lesson! It's enough for a woman to farm in the countryside, it's a shame to bring it here!"

Fan Ling gave Su Jinxiu a fierce look, twisted her nose and struggled, but Su Jinxiu held her hand high. Controlled, being held like this for a while, Fan Ling only felt her arm hurt and sore.

"Bitch, let me go quickly!"

"What's the matter?"

At this moment, the half-closed door was pushed open from the outside, and a tall figure walked in, blocking most of the light.

Fan Ling's eyes lit up when she saw the person coming, and she immediately said, "Brother Li, come and save me, look at her bullying, she is too much!" As she spoke, Fan Ling's tears still fell like beads Now, let the uninformed see it, she really thought she was being bullied.

Su Jinxiu was stunned for a moment, and suddenly became angry and funny. She didn't know how Fan Ling developed this skill.

"Captain Li is back? Your temperament is really not small!"

Fan E sneered and glared at Su Jinxiu.

"Don't let go of my sister! I heard that Company Commander Li's wife was here, so I brought my sister over to take a look. I didn't expect to hit a nail when she came. Your wife is really not a fuel-efficient lamp, but Company Commander Li, our family area. It's all about peace, you really should discipline her more, and grind it out, even if I don't care about her today, I won't have such a good temper next time I change someone else."

Li Xincheng was obviously stunned for a moment, then looked at Su Jinxiu subconsciously, frowning slightly.

Of course, he knew that his wife was actually quite temperamental, and it was clear from her quarrel with Zhang Cuihua in her hometown, but she was very reasonable, so it shouldn't be...

Su Jinxiu's heart sank when he met his gaze.

What's the meaning? Is he suspicious of her?

As soon as this thought arose, Su Jinxiu felt uncomfortable, her face sank, and she lightly shook off Fan Ling's arm.

His gaze and the interaction between the couple were like some kind of signal, which gave Fan E an instruction, and immediately scolded him again, while Fan Ling rubbed her arms and looked aggrieved, looking at Li Xincheng admiringly.

"My wife just came and doesn't understand anything. I apologize on her behalf."

Li Xincheng sighed.

"What does this have to do with you, it's her problem!"

Fan E pretended to be generous.

Fan Ling said, "Brother Li, when will you go to Nanyang next time, tell me in advance and take me with you? I want to buy two silk scarves, and all the comrades who work with me bought them..."

Li Xincheng said. "I don't know for the time being, I'll talk about it when I'm sure."

"Okay, don't forget about it, Big Brother Li, I'll wait for your news."

Fan Ling got the answer and smiled with a blushing face. Splendid, full of provocation in the eye position.

They talked very happily, Su Jinxiu looked cold beside him, did not say a word, but did not leave.

Even if she was so angry that her heart hurts, she really wanted to turn around and go into the house without looking at these people, but Su Jinxiu knew rationally that she would lose if she slapped her face and left. Not only was she inferior in front of these two women, but also in Li Xincheng.

Besides, it's not her fault, why should she leave?

Sister Zhou was still talking and helping at first, but after Li Xincheng came back, she didn't talk much beside her. Even if the sisters of the Fan family slandered Su Jinxiu, they just smiled awkwardly, as if helpless.

After saying a few words to Li Xincheng, Fan E said goodbye to him, and at the same time dragged Fan Ling, who obviously wanted to say a few more words to Li Xincheng.

This elder sister has more brains than her younger sister, and knows what it means to be enough.

As soon as the sisters left, Sister Zhou immediately found a reason to leave. Before leaving, she told Su Jinxiu that she had time to go to the back market together. Su Jinxiu didn't want to pay attention to her, and smiled perfunctorily.

After the outsiders left, the living room was immediately empty, Su Jinxiu didn't even look at Li Xincheng, turned around and went back to the bedroom.