Chapter 17: Blush

The cold and familiar atmosphere enveloped her, even if she had gotten used to it a little over the past two days, Su Jinxiu couldn't help but feel a chord in her heart, her hand holding Niuniu tightened slightly.

"It's alright, sleep well."

Li Xincheng seemed to be aware of her nervousness and anxiety, patted her shoulder gently, and put his long arms on the quilt, as if there was nothing there, he took both mother and daughter into his arms. .

The next morning, when it was just dawn, Su Jinxiu woke up at about five o'clock.

She was woken up by the heat, she felt as if she was sleeping beside a big stove, and when she realized she was in Li Xincheng's arms, he took off his coat, her face just pressed against his hard chest, There is something arrogant with a sense of existence.

With a 'swish', Su Jinxiu's face began to heat up unconsciously.

Although Niuniu was already four years old, the two of them were already husband and wife in the eyes of outsiders, and they had done everything they had to do, but it was precisely because they knew everything that Su Jinxiu felt uncomfortable.

As soon as she moved, Li Xincheng woke up, and his hand touched her face: "Xiuxiu, do you have a fever?"

Su Jinxiu hurriedly avoided: "I didn't, it's because your body temperature is too high."

Li Xincheng didn't notice it . Weird, just a little surprised, she reached out and put her hand on Tie Niuniu's forehead, "No, Niuniu is not as hot as you."

"...That's your illusion."

Su Jinxiu's face became more and more red, she explained falteringly, thinking of Getting up and getting dressed, wash your face in cold water, maybe your brain will clear up.

With a soft 'pop', the room suddenly lit up, and it was Li Xincheng who turned on the light.

Su Jinxiu's eyes widened suddenly, and hurriedly retracted into the bed.

Li Xincheng leaned over to look at her carefully, with a serious and probing face: "Your face is so red, isn't it a fever?"

"Get out of the way, I'm about to get up!"

Su Jinxiu was angry and annoyed: "It's getting late, be careful not to catch the train! "

Maybe it was because she was too obvious. No matter how slow Li Xincheng was, he had already reacted. Looking at her for a moment, Li Xincheng smiled suddenly, his stern face softened, and he leaned down and rubbed her cheek with his forehead, "Then I'll get up too."

When the sound of Li Xincheng pouring water and washing his face could be heard in the room, Su Jinxiu blushed and got up to dress her daughter. When he went downstairs and left, the eldest sister in front of the counter was no longer the same as yesterday, but a young man. The young man's eyes lit up when he saw Li Xincheng: "Chairman Li is early."

On the face of outsiders, there is no strangeness.

Li Xincheng held Niuniu in his arms, and said 'um' with a cold face.

"Is this Mrs. Zun and Ling Qianjin? Sure enough, the whole family is good-looking, you really..." The young man didn't care about Li Xincheng's cold face at all. He opened his mouth and praised both Su Jinxiu and Niuniu. , then took the money from the counter and handed it to Li Xincheng.

Li Xincheng frowned: "You gave too much."

"Company Commander Li, you just keep it. This is what our Secretary Zhao personally explained. We were not in place last night, which surprised you. It's good luck that nothing happened. How dare we accept the money!"

Su Jinxiu finally understood after hearing him say that.

What surprised her was the person's attitude towards Li Xincheng. After listening to him call the company commander, Su Jinxiu realized that Li Xincheng's position in the army might not be low.

Of course, Li Xincheng didn't take so much money and paid the room fee with a cold face, but he didn't refuse the other party's initiative to upgrade the train tickets they booked.

As Li Xincheng, he was qualified to buy a sleeper ticket by train, but he was used to being rough before, and he didn't pay much attention to it. When he came back, he bought a hard seat, and he also bought the return ticket in advance.

When he realized that he had brought Su Jinxiu and Niuniu with him, and it was inconvenient to sit in the hard seat, it was too late to change it. Now that it was convenient for someone to help, Li Xincheng would naturally not refuse.

Ganshui City and Nanyang are far away. Su Jinxiu's family took a bus early in the morning and arrived at Nanyang Station in the evening the next day.

Although they could rest in the sleeper and Li Xincheng didn't feel wronged by the mother and daughter when they ate, but after two days in the car, he was exhausted. Fortunately, after getting off the train and leaving the station, the person who came to pick up Li Xincheng had already arrived.

Nanyang Station is much larger than Ganshui City, and even if it is late, there are still crowds of people.

There was a car with a tall chassis parked on the side of the road. Su Jinxiu didn't understand what kind of car it was, but looking at the eyes of the people around him and the attitude of carefully bypassing, he could guess that it was unusual.

Next to the car stood a young man with a flat head. When they saw Li Xincheng and the three of them, they immediately laughed: "Company commander, this way!"

Li Xincheng nodded slightly and took Su Jinxiu and Niuniu into the car.

"He Fulian couldn't come because of a temporary assignment, so I came here." The young man skillfully started the car, chatted with Li Xincheng, and secretly turned to look at Su Jinxiu who was sitting behind him: "This is my sister-in-law, right? Hello, sister-in-law, my name is Pan Zheng."

"Hello." Su Jinxiu smiled generously, "Thank you for coming to pick us up, have you eaten dinner?"

It's embarrassing, so I can't help but feel a little closer when I speak: "What's there to thank, sister-in-law, don't be polite, it's all right, we'll go to a state-run restaurant for dinner later, and the company commander will treat you!"

Su Jinxiu burst out laughing and looked sideways at Li Xincheng.

Li Xincheng glanced at Pan Zheng lightly: "Do you miss my treat again?"

"Of course, you are welcome when I come out to pick up your sister-in-law, but the company commander, you must say something, right? He Fulian told me before.!"

Pan Zheng turned the steering wheel skillfully, parked the car beside the state-run hotel on the street, opened the door and said, "Sister-in-law, take my niece out of the car!"

Su Jinxiu saw that he was deliberately adjusting the atmosphere , He should have a good relationship with Li Xincheng, but he was not polite, got out of the car with a smile and entered the hotel with him.

It was lunch time, and there were still many people in the state-run restaurant. Pan Zheng was familiar with ordering dishes, and took the initiative to help take care of Niuniu.

Su Jinxiu felt a little uncomfortable, Li Xincheng calmly served her dishes: "It's okay, let him go."

After a meal, Su Jinxiu knew a lot about Pan Zheng, and even Niuniu was willing to let Pan Zheng hug her.

When the car drove to the downstairs of the family area of ​​the army, it was already past 8 pm, and the lights of those who had an early rest had already turned off. When they heard the movement, some people turned on the lights and came out of the balcony to check the situation, but it was late in the end, not at all. People run to the door.

Pan Zheng left soon after he delivered the family, and the remaining family of three quickly washed up and went to sleep.

Early the next morning, Su Jinxiu was awakened by the crying of the child downstairs. When she turned over to sit up, she found that Li Xincheng was no longer in the bedroom, and Niuniu was sleeping soundly beside her.