Chapter 2- Captured (The fights)

As soon as Pippin heard the Uruk-hai smelled man flesh, Livia saw Pippin break his elven cloak and drop the lorien leaf which was hanging on his cloak. That would signal Aragorn and the gang.

************

As they meant, it, of course, signaled Aragorn as he was a great tracker.

"Not idly do the leaves of Lorien fall." Aragorn said as he lifted the lorien leaf. Legolas's trained eyes did not leave the Lorien leaf as relief washed his body.

"They may yet be alive. Less than a day ahead of us, Come!" Legolas said already starting to run. He barely looked back.

"Come, Gimli! We're gaining on them!" Legolas called and could not help but roll his eyes at the rumbling of the dwarf Master.

"I'm wasted on cross-country. We Dwarves are natural sprinters. Very dangerous over short distances." Gimli rumbled as he also started to run. After some time, they reached the end of the mountain range but the pack of Uruk-hai that took their friends are nowhere to be seen.

"Rohan, home of the horse lords." Aragorn said as finally, Gimli arrived. "There's something strange at work here. Some evil gives speed to these creatures. Sets its will against us." Aragorn whispered in almost fear. Legolas knew it. The darkness of their target is increasing by the passing minute.

Legolas did not want to waste a minute so, he dashed through the ground as he heard Aragorn calling out for him.

"Legolas! What do your Elf-eyes see?" Aragorn asked to which Legolas answered almost immedietly.

"The Uruks turn northeast." He said as he saw the blood-thirsty Uruks' darkness through his eyes. "They are taking the Hobbits and Livia to Isengard." He uttered feeling of what might happen if the Uruk-hai succeeded. He tightened his grip on Livia's bow he found near the place where they have been Ambushed. He will not let it happen, he promised to himself as they yet again started to chase the endless darkness.

**************

The sky soon became covered by beautiful pink and orange color telling everyone in Middle-Earth the arriving of Night. Livia stared at the beautiful colors of the sky, sighing as she remembered what it was like to be in the arms of her family. She felt sad but not regret. She will never regret the decision she took to save the world from the darkness.

Livia was drowned in her thoughts as she never realized the night had covered the light sky. She only realized it once as she was roughly dropped to the ground. It was painful but not as painful before.

Livia stumbled and got near the hobbits who were also on the ground. Most of the Uruks are on the ground growling and rumbling, bringing a sick feeling to Livia's s stomach as the others went near to the leader almost ordering to give them what they need.

"We're not going no further until we've had a breather." Livia heard some of the Uruks say to which Livia raised her eye brows. Did that not mean he wanted to go further? But she pushed that thought as she had more things to worry about like getting rid of the binds that held her hands roughly.

"Get A Fire going!" The leader yelled. Then, the Uruks that were lying on the ground quickly got to their feet with their axes or whatever weapon they were carrying. The ears of Livia were soon filled by the sound of the ripping of trees. She closed her eyes tight and took breath to calm herself down. The voice she heard, helped it.

"Merry" The sweet voice of the grown yet childish hobbit rang in her ear. "Merry!" By this, Livia was looking at them. Merry was lying looking very uncomfortable. He looked at Pippin.