Chapter 08 = Love...

"Well, can I call you Lia again, then?" Legolas asked looking at her seeing how beautiful she looked as the moonlight danced across her face. She again laughed.

"Yes, yes, you can, my prince Lars." She said peering into Legolas's blue eyes that looked like deep oceans.

Legolas slowly took his hand and caressed her cheek. Livia's breaths got hitched slightly at the show of affection but soon leaned to the touch liking the feel of his hand on her face and closing her eyes.

"I did not lie, Lia, you know. When I said you were cute. You are still beautiful." He said and Livia opened her eyes shocked for a moment until she smiled at him delighted at his compliment.

"You are not so bad yourself." Livia said with a teasing smile and broke into a laugh. Legolas joined her not too after as he took his hand to himself.

After their laughter died down, they again peered into their eyes. A pair of ocean blue eyes against a pair of light sky blue eyes. Livia soon broke the stare as she moved a little and planted a kiss on Legolas's cheek. Feeling the delicate lips of Livia's on his face, Legolas put an arm around Livia's waist and pulled her closer to him. Feeling this, Livia's cheeks grew warm, blood rushing in them as her heart beat very fast. She smiled as she felt Legolas again caressed her cheek with his thumb. She closed her eyes. She felt relaxed under the warm touch of the prince of greenwood, safe after days of torture with Uruks.

When she opened them again, she saw Legolas staring at her, their noses slightly touching. Her heart was fluttering in her chest.

Legolas closed the gap between them by pushing his lips to hers, shocking Livia, only to last for a few seconds as she too returned the kiss with same love and compassion. Butterflies danced in her belly as she put her hands on Legolas's chest. She wished to last this moment forever but soon they broke from the kiss at the desperate need to breathe.

They both smiled at each other with loving eyes. Livia slowly put her head in Legolas's shoulder as he put a hand around hers. She closed her eyes and smiled, forgetting the slight pain of her hand and legs.

"You make a very comfy pillow, my lord." Livia said with a smile.

"Only for you, my lady." Livia smiled against him. She looked at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Good night." She smiled as Legolas repeated her wish.

Soon, Livia dozed off to sleep, her mind finally at peace and more than happy as she felt a weight lift from her heart as she knew the exact feeling she felt for the prince of Mirkwood.

Love...

*****************

"Dear little flower,

I have seen you since you opened your eyes and saw the sunlight. I have seen how you have grown into a very beautiful, intelligent elven princess. I have seen you dance and laugh. I have seen you helping others. I have seen you show kindness to strangers whom you have met minutes ago. Even though, I will have to leave you, I have seen enough things from you to make me proud. More than needed.

As you grow and adapt to the new world that you have to face, remember that, no matter what your family will be there. Your annoying two brothers, caring sister, the overprotective father and me, your mother. We will hold onto you, no matter how far you are or how old you have grown. Remember little flower, no matter how old you have grown, you will be our youngest daughter who came to us after getting pranked by your siblings. you will be the one who made your brothers fight so, that they can laugh and spend time with you. You will be the one who made all of our family close. Never forget that.

In the real world, you will face many dangers. Bloodthirsty monsters, traps that will make your life a hell. I am scared for all of my children now that you are facing this world, the world once we have faced. It is dangerous but it is not an excuse for you to avoid it for there will be many greater things. There you will meet friends that will rely on you. There you will meet laughs and you will be able to see the light.

And you will meet your love. Now, little flower, don't take this wrong and give your heart for the first person who asks for it. Let the time handle your heart, my little one. And when you felt that it is the one, give it to him. When you feel you are worthy of him, give. And remember, my love, protect it.

Always remember, with love, you will have to learn how to sacrifice or you will be lost in the darkness. With love, there will be a greater responsibility on your shoulders. Do not seek for it my life, you will know it when it roams in your heart.

I love you, my little one. And will always will. I do not know that I will ever see you again, even though it pained me so hard to tell you that. Just remember my little one, be kind and courageous.

With love,

Your mom.

***********************

In her sleep, Livia's lips tugged upwards as she remembered listening to her voice reading her nana's letter after she reached matuarity. She finally found the love she waited for after thousands of years from the day she wished.

--------------------------------------

 hey diamonds, so, how have you been?

This is not long, i know. "sigh". but i didn't know how to do the 1st romantic part but cut me some slack i'm new to writing all those romantic things. i hope it's not awkward. 

I would, as usual,love to hear your ideas on this one. Please, please, PLEASEE..... comment. I need it. 

This book is not mine and never will be. Got it? 

Okay, so, lastly i have to tell you, i will hopefully upgrade my next chapter next week. So, yeah.

So, how is this? (yes, again, mwaaaaaahahahah)

Anyway, hope you will have a better day than yesterday. I truly hope that. And thank you for reading this book this far. that really helped me.

Until later, diamonds. 

 -Sparky_brain-