This ain't that kind of movie

"Guys, the signal started. Get Valentine's hand off that bloody desk now!" Merlin yelled. "Sorry, Tilde. Gotta go save the world." I apologised. "If you save the world, will you tell me what the fuck is going on or do I have to issue it by royal decree?" She asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, "Yes, yes, I'll tell you everything, alright?" I told her as I went and grabbed a gun. 

"Good luck!" She said as Eggsy loaded a gun and threw it at me. "Thanks, T!" I said as we ran towards the main room and entered it, where I saw a disco ball and celebration everywhere. We both started shooting at the place where Valentine was, in the glass part in the upper hand part of the room. He got down and took his hand off of the desk, "You did it!" Merlin congratulated. "Not really," I mumbled rolling my eyes. "Why can't this motherfucker just die already?" I said in frustration.

"Merlin, quickly, how do we get up there?" Eggsy asks reloading his gun. "Keeping shooting, I'll find a route." "Understood," I said as I loaded my gun. A girl with knives replaceable for legs jumped out and started shooting at us, I tried to shoot at her but she cut mine and Eggsy's gun's in half. She tried to kick Eggsy in the head but he moved, I grabbed my knife and had it ready to cut her. She tried to cut my knees but I dodged, she tried to impale my head but I dodged her. "You'll have to do better than that, you bitch." I said smirking and walking in a circle around her.

She kicked Eggsy onto the ground but he rolled over and got back up again, "Oh, fuck you!" I yell as I try and throw a knife at her but she dodged, barely missing her hip. The disco ball went back on again and the celebration stuff was back on, "Shit! Fuck!" I said as she started walking around and all three of us started walking around. "Eggsy, Y/N, Fuckin' get on with it!" Merlin yelled. "Shut up, Merlin!" Eggsy yelled trying to do this while focusing. "Kick their asses, Gazelle!" Valentine yelled.

She tried to kick me but I dodged it and kicked her in the stomach instead. She tried to stab Eggsy in the knee but he moved. He grabbed a metal bar but she just kept cutting it and cutting it, "Ugh, for fuck sake." She had her back turned to me so I went and kicked her in the back and shoulders and got on her shoulders trying to choke her out with my thighs. "Y/N, Eggsy, the world is going to shit!" Merlin yelled over earpieces. "Merlin shut the fuck up! I know!" I yelled as she pulled my legs down and tried to impale me but I dodged and kicked her in the back again. I guess I know her weak spots now, her back and stomach.

"Are they dead yet?" "Not yet!" 'Gazelle yelled back to Valentine as she was standing straight up. "Well stop playing with your food! Kill them!" He yelled back frustrated. She ran after Eggsy and jumped off a table where Eggsy rolled under, she kept jumping back and forth while I was trying to kick her in the face. I grabbed a knife and started trying to hit her with it, she cut it in half and Eggsy tried to kick her but instead, she dodged it, tried to kick slash-cut us but we dodged it.

I tried to kick her in the chest but we both got pushed back and onto the floor. I brought my legs to my chest and kicked myself up as she ran after me, I moved away as she tried to cut me and moved around her. I grabbed her by her neck and tried to choke her out again, but she pushed us back on our backs again. All three of us then jumped up again and tried to punch each other, and she tried to impale both of us but Eggsy and I clicked our heels together as I cut her in her leg and Eggsy cut her in her arm.

We fell down on the ground and rolled right into a table, together I felt like I broke something, but I probably didn't. We both got up, Eggsy's tie had been cut and as he dropped it her eyes dropped to our shoes, with both of our blades out. Just then did she realize that she had been cut in two spots. Her skin started turning green and within seconds, she was dead. Finally, oh my god. "Gazelle!" Valentine yelled. I was going to shoot him, but then I got a better idea. I went over and took one of the girl's legs, activated it, and threw it into Valentine's back. His hand came off the desk, and he falls out of his window slowly.

"Well done, guys!" Merlin yells in celebration. "Good job!" I smile and pant at the fact that we actually won. "I thought we were fucked so many times," I said laughing. "Yes! Yes, Y/N, Eggsy!" Roxy yells over the comms. "Harry would be proud of you, Y/N. You too, Eggsy. He was right." Merlin complimented as I just smiled at the thought of Harry. He definitely would have been proud of me. "God, I miss him," I breathed and wiped away a tear quickly before anyone could notice.

Eggsy grabbed my hand as we went over to Valentine's almost dead body, "What's up, man? Is this the part where you say some...really bad pun?" He coughs up some blood. "Well, it's like you said to my father," I said and bent down, his eyes widened a bit in the realization that I was his daughter. "This ain't that kind of move," I said as my expression turned to rage quickly. He smiles creepily, "Perfect." I push his stomach down more onto the metal leg and he starts to pant trying to catch his breath until his face finally turns blank.

"Thank fuck," 

-

(A/N: Did I copy most of this chapter from my other Kingsman story while changing some bits, yes, yes I did. And I can do it cause it's my story, so I don't wanna hear shit from anyone. Deal with it :)