𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2 • 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁

2nd Person Point of View

"Jeez Tia Pepa, calm down" You say while trying to calm your aunt down.

"Yes mama, calm down, deep breath in, deep breath out" Camilo calmly said.

"I can't calm down, Antonio is missing" She slightly exclaimed.

"I know Tia Pepa so instead of stressing yourself out why don't you just calm down first and I'll find him" You said and put your both hands on her shoulder.

She look angrily and you slightly smiled at her.

The clouds and lightning that is on the top of her head slowly fading as she try to inhale and exhale.

"That's right Tia Pepa" You say as your smile widens.

"See you later Tia" you said and get out from Pepa's room.

"Okay, time to find the little one" You said as you're about to walk away.

"Querida, where are you going? The party is about start" Bruno said as he pops up out of nowhere.

"I know Papa but Tia Pepa needs my help" You said and looked at him.

You held his hand and give him a reassuring smile.

"I'll be right back, I'll just look for Antonio" You said and Bruno just nodded in response.

"Thanks for understanding me Papa" You said, you kissed him in his cheeks before you run away.

"Penelope!! Where are you going?" An old man ask as he sees you running away.

"Trying to find Antonio!" You shouted.

"Careful out there!!" He said.

"thank you, Pablo!!" You thank the old man before you run away.

Pablo is Sarah's father, you know him since you're 12 yrs old.

The first time you met her is when you steal some food from the Madrigal's house.

You bumped into him and didn't even said sorry.

Then after a few years, while you're helping Julieta, you met him again and be friends with him until he get married and have a child.

X

"There you are" You said happily when you saw Antonio playing with some Lions and tigers.

"Can I join you guys?" You calmly question reasons to turn their attention to you.

"Penelope !!" Antonio shouted with joy when he saw you.

"Why are you here?" He asks you as he approaches with the other tigers.

You swallowed your own saliva when they surrounded you.

"Don't be afraid, they are harmless" The boy said before laughing at you.

"I'm a 22yrs old grown woman I'm not scared at lions at tigers"

"Yes you are. Hey don't eat that, that's my cousin's clothes" Antonio said.

You immediately look behind you and there you see a lion gaping and ready to bite your clothes.

"Ahh!!" You exclaimed loudly and quickly run and hide on Antonio's back.

"Not scared huh" He sarcastically said.

"Fine, I'm scared of them so please tell them to stay away from me" You almost shouted.