𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

2months later

3rd Person POV

"Let's all welcome, the Buenaventura family" Alma said.

The Buenaventura family walk towards Alma and greeted her before they greeted the town's people.

"I'm not going to give a speech anymore, let's start this party!!" Reyna Valentina said happily and the crowd get noisy.

"Queen Valentina, you look so gorgeous today" Pepa compliment the queen.

The queen being a humble woman she is, she get shy at Pepa's compliment.

They all talk about what's happening on Santhope and here on Encanto while their child is having fun.

"Good afternoon, Mirabel" Carmen shyly greeted the young woman, Mirabel greeted back.

Camilo stared at the two woman for a second.

Once he saw Mariano arrive he shouted "Dolores, your husband is here!!" causing everyone to laugh at his silliness.

"I'm glad their having fun" Nicolas said to Isabela as they watched everyone having fun.

"But looks like you're not happy" Nicolas added when he noticed that the girl was lethargic.

"I'm happy" Isabela replied.

"yeah, it's obvious" he said and laughed slightly.

He stopped laughing when Isabela suddenly sighed.

"Tell me the truth? Are you okay?" The young man asked worriedly.

"Nope. I miss her so much" Isabela said.

"I see" Nicolas said and drink his wine.

"Do you want to dance?" Nicolas ask when the slower music begin.

Isabela just nodded and response.

Nicolas excitedly drag her on the dance floor.

"sorry but I'm not your partner in this" He said.

Isabela look at him confusedly but then someone appeared in front of her.

"Miss me?" Isabela slightly jump in surprise when someone spoke.

She look at it and she suddenly hugged them when she realized it's her favorite person.

"Thanks for dragging her here Nico" That person said.

"pleasure Princess Adella" Nicolas said and leave the two woman alone.

Adella put her hands on Isabela's waist and pulled the girl closer to her.

"I miss you too Mi Vida" Adella whispered causing Isabela's cheeks to turn red.

"Look who's blushing right now" Adella teased earning a smack from her girlfriend.

"Stop teasing me" Isabela shyly said and Adella just hummed in response.

"Submissive Madrigal, Dominant Buenaventura" Adella whispered again.

"I'm not a submissive" Isabela said.

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Let's see then" The two of them suddenly teleported to Isabela's room.

Adella immediately gently pushed Isabela on the bed causing the girl to lie down.

Adella crawled on the top of Isabela.

Isabela wrapped her arms around the princess nape.

"Who's the submissive now" Adella ask.

"You" Isabela said and smash her lips on Adella.

As they were kissing, Adella couldn't stop herself from gently massaging Isabela's thighs causing Isabela to slightly moan in pleasure.

Adella pulled away from the kiss earning a groan from her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry Mi Vida but I won't do what you wanted to do not until we get married" Adella said and kiss the girl's forehead.

"Let's just cuddle for now" Adella added hugging her girlfriend.

"I'm so lucky to have you Penelope"

"I'm more lucky to have you Mi Vida" Adella said as she hide her blushing face on Isabela's neck.

"Thank you for everything Mi Vida"

"I love you more Isabela. So let's shine together and forever" Adella said and kiss Isabela's cheeks.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The End

Reminder: This story is my idea and i don't own any of the character expect Penelope and the other.

This story is only for encanto fans if you're not comfortable please leave silently .

Hope you like this chapter and don't forget to leave a star and comment if you like it or not.

Don't forget to drink water and stay healthy.