𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 15 • 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀

2nd Person POV

"Papa, give me some courage to confess my feelings to Isabela" You said to your father.

Today you've visited the grave of your real parents.

Even if you know in yourself that they will not answer, you still continue to talk.

"You know Mama,I finally not longing for a mothers care anymore"

"Because those who adopted me treat me like their own child" You said with a smile on your face as you remember how Julieta treats you so well.

As you continue to tell some story, you suddenly feel nervous.

You observe your surroundings without looking around.

You don't understand but every second, you get more nervous and it seems like you think someone is walking towards you.

When you feel it close to you you immediately turn your back.

Your eyes suddenly widen when you see a man was about to stabbed you.

Even before the old man stabs you, you rolled to avoid it.

Once you finally rolled on the ground, you immediately kicked him, causing the old man to fall.

You immediately stood up to attack him but the old man also stood up quickly and he move his sword, point it in your jaw.

"move and you'll die" The old man said.

You stare at him trying to recognize his face.

"I see you're skillful like your father huh" He said and approached you while his sword was still pointed at you.

When he approached you, there you saw half of his face.

He has a perfect jaw line and red lips just like Nicolas lips.

You were about to kick him but before you can even do that he cut your cheek causing you to wince in pain.

"I told you, once you move you'll die" he said and plaster a smirk when he sees you kneel down.

He raised your head with his sword so he can see how deep is the cut that he put on your left cheek.

"You look so pathetic right now" He said and laugh like a evil.

"I didn't know you are a loser just like your father" He said proudly.

You grip the grass tightly as your anger is slowly controlling.

"You know what. I'm the one who poisoned your parents" he said with a smirk.

When you hear that it is as if you have lost yourself hatred and anger envelops you.

You looked at glared at him and hold his sword tightly not minding your now bleeding hand.

You quickly grab it to him and throw it somewhere.

X

Carmen's Point of View

I was supposed to visit my uncle's grave but when I got there I saw Penelope kneeling while a man was in front of her.

I was about to help her when she suddenly grabbed the man's sword and throw it while her hand and cheek were already bleeding.

My eyes widened when her eyes glow red.

She did some hand movement and the old man began to float in the air.

"what the fuck" Is this really happening?.