𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 20 • 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

Adella's POV

After a few hours of awkwardly dancing, we finally feel comfortable with each other.

We even share some embarrassing childhood stories.

Diana and i are now wandering outside the palace.

"So you're basically telling me that you didn't expect this to happen" She said and i just hummed.

"Wow, how did you leave that family of yours" She asked in confusion.

"They... kicked me out because they thought that I'm... I'm a bad person" I said and looked down.

"It's their lost. Look at you, you look so kind and you're a gentlewoman how can they thought that you're the bad one" She said and my lips spontaneously smile.

"How can you say I'm a gentlewoman"

"Hello, you give your tuxedo to me when you noticed that I'm cold. This cute move is the proof that you're a gentlewoman. Your future lover will be so lucky to have you" She said showing me my tuxedo that i give to her earlier.

I look at her, she smiled at me.

X

"Look at them they're so sweet" Pablo said.

Isabela start to get jealous as she watch Penelope and the girl having some fun, hanging out like a close friend.

X

"You look like a bunny" i said and slightly laugh.

"No I don't"

"Yes you are" i fight back but she suddenly hit my arm.

"If i look like a bunny then you look like a fox" She said and walk away from me but then she stumbled.

"Sly fox, dumb bunny" i slightly exclaimed and laugh at her clumsiness.

"I'm not a dumb bunny"

"Okay, you're not dumb. You're just clumsy" I said, she run towards me but then she stumbled again.

I was about to catch her but she pushed me, i pull her closer to me and we both fell.

I wince in pain once my head hit the ground.

"I'm sorry, Are you okay?" she asked me.

I look at her and notice that she was on the top of me.

X

"Oh no this is too much romance, time to ruined the fun" Pablo said and disappeared from Madrigal's sight.

Isabela is now fuming in anger and jealousy as she watch how close Diana's face to Penelope.

X

I noticed she was staring at my lips and she was slowly bringing her face closer to mine.

Out of nervousness I just closed my eyes waiting her lips to met mine.

But even before she kiss me someone suddenly spoke.

"Help!" A old man shouted.

We immediately stood up and find where the voice is coming from.

After a few seconds, i finally sees it.

"Pablo!!" I rushed towards him and help him to stand up.

His shirt is covered with blood, his right cheek is bleeding.

"What happened to you? How did you get here?" I asked worriedly.

I wrapped his arm on my nape and put my hand on his waist.