Chapter 21

We went back to Margret's and sat around for a while. We spent all night talking About our childhood and Rachel. We laughed, we cried, then we laughed until we cried. They told me stories about me and Rachel as kids. I remembered some things but not everything.

**

I woke up with my head on Clay and Jim's head on my legs. Margret and Adam weren't in the living room. I moved Jim's head and went to the kitchen to grab a drink where I found Adam and Margret cooking and being really adorable. I watched them For a few minutes. He pick her up and spin her around whIle she was trying to cook. I ruined the moment and embarrassed them. "Awhh!! Yall are just too cute!!" Margret hid her face in Adam's chest and he just turned around and laughed. I sat at the bar. "So what are yall cooking?" Margret went back to cooking and Adam came over and sat beside me. "Bacon, eggs, and biscuits." I nodded. "Yum." I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I moaned. "Clay what did I tell you about touching me." I felt the arms move and a laugh fill the air. I spun around to see a smirking Clay in the door way and a laughing Jim standing behind my chair. I turned bright red. "Jerk!" I hopped up and went over to Margret and helped her finish breakfast. "Come on Elana. I was just playing! It was Clay's idea!" I ignored Him and helped Margret. "Good morning Mar." She smiled. "Good morning El." She looked over at me and shared a knowing look. We grabbed the food off the stove and made the plates. We ate at the kitchen table and ignored the guys. We finished before them and walked out the front door ignoring their shouts at us. Once we got out the door we smirked and ran around the house to get the hose pipe. About 10 minutes later 3 unsuspecting guys came out the front door and hollered our names. "Over here!" Mar called out and I snickered. They came around the corner and me and Mar popped up with water balloons in our arms and pelted them with them. By the end of it they were soaked and we were doubled over laughing at them. Clay looked up at me and smirked. He told Jim and Adam something and they came after us. Me and Margret squealed and ran away as fast as we could. Clay caught me and wrapped me in his arms getting me soaking wet. "Clay you bafoon let go of me!" He just laughed and picked me up over his shoulder and carried me to the deck and over to the pool. I gasped. "Don't you do it!!" He just laughed. "Clay! I swear!" He laughed harder. "Better hold your nose sweetheart!" He exclaimed before jumping in the pool with me on his shoulder. I came out of the water and went over to where a laughing Clay was. I smirked to myself. He turned around and saw me standing there. "That'll teach you to mess with me." He gloated trying to sound macho. "Oh totally. You sure showed me." I gave him a sly smile. I moved closer to him to where I was only inches from him. He looked down at my and his smile grew bigger. I looked at his lips and he saw and started to bend down. I moved past his lips and planted my lips on his neck. I felt his member grow hard against my stomach and him moan. I quickly moved away and jumped out of the pool laughing. "I think I won!" I called over my shoulder and walked back towards the house and by a laughing Jim, Margret, and Adam. I smirked at them and walked into the back door. I ran up to Margret's room and over to the window where I saw Clay still sitting in the pool. I laughed and opened the window. "Are you gonna sit in the pool all day?" He looked up at me and pouted like a little kid. "That wasn't fair! You cheated!" He whined. I just shook my head and laughed closing the window. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

**

I walked down stairs to where everybody was sitting in the living room with clean dry clothes on. Clay was sitting on one end of the couch with Jim on the other end. I walked over and sat with them. I looked over at Clay who glanced over at me and pretended to pout. I laughed and layed my head down on his shoulder. "So what are we doing today guys?" I asked after a few minutes. "How about we go to the mall?" Margret suggested. "it would look kind of strange for two highschool students to be seen out at the mall with their teacher and Principal." She sighed. "Oh yeah. This is crap! I'm ready to just graduate." I sighed. "Oh I know! I'm ready to be out of there." Jim chuckled. "I'm glad you two are so fond of my school." I looked over at him and smiled. I layed my head back on Clay's shoulder. I just wish you weren't my teacher I screamed inside my head. "So what are we gonna do?" I asked again. My head began to move as Clay started talking. I looked up at him. "Let's go out on the lake. My parents have their big pontoon boat. I could go get it." "sounds good to me." I said. Everyone else nodded. Jim got up. "Come on. Let's go." Clay looked up at him inquisitively. "Well I don't think your Corvette will pull it. So we'll use my truck." He answered with a 'duhh' look on his face. Clay chuckled. "Oh yeah. I knew there was some reason I kept you around." Jim rolled his eyes. "I'm going too! But Clay we've got to stop by your house so I can borrow some trunks." Adam added giving Clay a cheeky grin. I rolled my eyes and got up. "Okay. Well while yall are gone me and Mar will change and get some food and drinks ready." Clay nodded and headed towards the door with the guys. They opened the door and headed out, but Clay came back. "You'll pay for that stunt you pulled in the pool missy." He whispered against my ear. "Clay come on you big oaf!" I heard Jim holler from the door. "Yeah! Go mister!" I pointed to the door and laughed. Clay sighed and turned and went back out the door with Jim. I smirked and ran up the stairs to Margret's room where she was there going through her bathingsuits. "Why don't yall just make it official already?" Mar asked as soon as I walked in the door. "You know why." I answered and sat on the edge of her bed. "In a few more months yall can do what ever yall want to and nobody can say anything about it & you'll be 18 in two weeks. I have a feeling it's all going to work out." I sighed. "I hope so. God I hope so.."